Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the "Alpha Male" way to respond to disrespect?

toneqdup

Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I have started to respond to somebody trying to disrespect me is by simply ignoring them. It seems like they (males) are like females and they just want some attention. For example some dude was blatantly trying to not respond to one of my comments in a group situation when i was speaking directly to him (just looked at me then looked away) so I just ignored him. Seems like he was trying to throw stupid comments my way so I ignore him completely and I think it pisses him off. I jut laugh. And some other lame tries to put on when other people are around. Tries to act bad when other folks are around so i ignore him. I know he's a p***y bc I spit on him and his swagger disappears when it's just me and him. Now he looks at the ground if nobody is around.

So is ignoring people who try to disrespect you the "Alpha" way?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Next time he looks away and ignores you call him out. "Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you!", and when he looks at you "Stop acting like a bitvch and don't try to ignore me like a woman". "I asked you a question". Then kick his ass.

toneqdup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falco25, hahaha, WTF? I figure if someone tries to disrespect me, they don't deserve my time or energy... And those people who act like that aren't going to want to fight me if I step to them. Plus, that type of thing is petty.... Are you serious? Hahaha!!!

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
toneqdup said:
So is ignoring people who try to disrespect you the "Alpha" way?
Exactly! It's being non-reactive. The world doesn't effect you. You should never allow second class treatment and the best option is usually to ignore the person and be casual about it. They suddenly don't exist. Always direct your attention to the people who are treating you the best.

All people thrive on attention in some way, and they're sensitive to suddenly being ignored by people even if it's subtle and the people just turn away even a little bit. They've lost attention and since they didn't get MORE attention from the disrespect they'll settle down and usually treat you better or stay away from you.

I have exactly ZERO reasons to try to straighten a guy out if he's being a bit of a ****. Women are all that matter. I'll bust them in an amusing way, dump them, or just temporarily ignore the behavior depending on the situation but with guys...it doesn't matter so I don't usually react. It's elementary school stuff anyway and I'm more evolved than that.

James Bond and Clint Eastwood (Good, Bad, Ugly) have lots of good examples of this. It's the "regal" thing where what the little people (the disrespectful people) are doing isn't all that important and at most a bit amusing.

Always direct your attention, even minute by minute, to those around you who are treating you with the most respect. Paying more attention to the disrespectful ones rewards them and encourages them to do it more. (any attention is good to some people, even bad attention).

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should put yourself in shoes of a man who simply doesnt care. He is happy with himself, his life and needs no external stimulation; also his inner peace can't be disrupted from the outside. Is this not perfectly alpha?

If you were to ask that man what would've he done, what do you think he would tell you?

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
My natural reaction is usually laughing or light-hearted reaction, and I swear it has always been the grade A+ way to react to a bad situation. I think responding calmly to these kinds of things is always the best thing to do.

I remember once this guy grabbed me by the collar and demanded me to give him my phone, and I kinda just spoke to him in a normal way like "okay, I keep on losing it lately anyway..." And then he let me go and didn't take it or beat me up. Just this kind of thing has always kept me out of bad situations.

I think in that situation, you should've just laughed it off with your friends if they were with you, or just kinda laughed and walked off. Anything but being affected.