Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's keeping the Mike dog from getting a lay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, can anyone answer this for me? I'd like to know. Let's put it this way, even if an interaction goes well with a girl and even if I get her number, it doesn't go anywhere. I'm basically saying, I'm confident, I can open, I can get attraction, what's truly keeping me from f*cking the girl? Mike wants to know. Is it the fact I don't lead well enough? Is it that I just don't escalate enough? I really don't know. But yeah lol that's what the Mike dog wants, is sex. I mean really lol I see so many girls around the school I'd do and even picture the girls fantasizing about me, but how do I make those fantasies reality? I'd like to know this. It's like I know what I want, but I don't know how to get it. Truly though, one thing I'm gonna do is cut the BS with woman. No more "approaches" just to approach, from now on if I approach, it's got to be a girl I could potentially f*ck. Mike's done with the BS with girls. From now on, I'm going to try and make my interactions, more sexual and less "Just talking to the girl". Basically though, I want to get laid.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't feed the troll. let this thread die peacefully, and silently.

he won't listen to your advice and will only flamebait you.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
don't feed the troll. let this thread die.

he won't listen to your advice and will only flamebait you.
Isn't this ironic? A troll calling a non-troll who has several FR's, a troll.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElSpud said:
Really, can anyone answer this for me? I'd like to know. Let's put it this way, even if an interaction goes well with a girl and even if I get her number, it doesn't go anywhere. I'm basically saying, I'm confident, I can open, I can get attraction, what's truly keeping me from f*cking the girl? Mike wants to know. Is it the fact I don't lead well enough? Is it that I just don't escalate enough? I really don't know. But yeah lol that's what the Mike dog wants, is sex. I mean really lol I see so many girls around the school I'd do and even picture the girls fantasizing about me, but how do I make those fantasies reality? I'd like to know this. It's like I know what I want, but I don't know how to get it. Truly though, one thing I'm gonna do is cut the BS with woman. No more "approaches" just to approach, from now on if I approach, it's got to be a girl I could potentially f*ck. Mike's done with the BS with girls. From now on, I'm going to try and make my interactions, more sexual and less "Just talking to the girl". Basically though, I want to get laid.
Uh... It could be that you refer to yourself in the third person... or that your last name is "dog."

Not looking for the same things as you, it's tricky to say, especially since I'm a dude. It could be the women (some of them, anyway) just don't want the "one night stand" kind of thing. Some will, but a lot won't. Some women might just see you as just looking for sex. Some women from that group will probably be turned off and think you're desperate, like you're saying the lines just to manipulate a woman into the bedroom.

There's the school of thought where you show some sexuality and some testosterone, and you don't act like a wimp, but you're not bugging out about the sex.

There's also the idea that if you let the woman think THEY want the sex first, you're better off.

Your choice, man.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Main one?

You're a deluded fool, who thinks girls are attracted, when they quite clearly arn't.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, when I saw it was a WescottII post I immediately knew it couldn't be anything good.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to know for sure what you're doing wrong, ElStud, is to see a live sarge video. There are many things that can give the girl a vibe that you're not a high value guy.

Do you at least get to second base? Can you get a date? Which part is the sticking point?

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
double post

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck WesCott?? Post something constructive or don't post anything at all.

Firstly ElStud, don't refer to yourself in the third person. Just... don't okay?
Secondly in order to turn you fantasies into a reality, you have to take action action action. You see that girl over there and you want her? Go get her. Then. There. Now. Don't think, don't plan, have faith in yourself. Don't ask what technique should I use, just approach. The part of your brain which was designed for just this sort of thing but has been buried by years and years of bad programming will kick into action and you will know what to do. Escalate fast, don't be a sex pest, but be clear about what you want from her. You WILL get laid.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Haha, when I looked in the mirror I immediately knew it couldn't be anything good.

Helped you out there.

Also, to the rest of you "don't hate" guys......you'll see.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Social proof and tight phone game.

MM

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
If your gay lover wants sex then you should give it to him, otherwise he is going to start distancing himself from you.

P.S. I jsut realised that "Mike dog" is you and not another guy.
Yeah lol but my gay lover is you. Really man, go get some help, if you feel the need to hate on people over the net, you've got problems.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didnt your monk ass JUST post something about how you cant get attraction from these girls??? And low and behold 4 hours later you can? Tard.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, I am no fan of ElStud either but you guys are hating to much. At least he is trying to improve, whether what he says is true or not. Give him a chance.

Oh and tips to you ElStud:
- Please don't refer to yourself as Mike in third person or 'dog'.
- When people start hating and piss you off, DO NOT COME BACK WITH AN ARROGANT RESPONSE, this will only set them off even more.
- Please take peoples advice seriously

God, sometimes I feel that this place is full of sweaty nerds that just sit at home and hate eachother on an online forum.

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Motion said:
God, sometimes I feel that this place is full of sweaty nerds that just sit at home and hate eachother on an online forum.
this is where they come when the WoW servers are down and they need to pwn some noobs...

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arizona iced tea said:
this is where they come when the WoW servers are down and they need to pwn some noobs...
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud, stop being a troll.

Girls don't like you. You are doing something wrong. Go and think it over. You're not going to be having sex anytime soon unless you go and hire a hooker. I mean girls don't even want to go out with you. Stop being so ****ing arrogant and open your eyes to reality. You're just some nerdy, desperate loser.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
ezily said:
Elstud, stop being a troll.

Girls don't like you. You are doing something wrong. Go and think it over. You're not going to be having sex anytime soon unless you go and hire a hooker. I mean girls don't even want to go out with you. Stop being so ****ing arrogant and open your eyes to reality. You're just some nerdy, desperate loser.
Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.