Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats In Your Dj Toolkit?

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well everyone should have a basic pickup toolkit for a variety of situations. I am in no means saying rely strictly on props, but rather to have them just in case you need 'em. So lets call this ummmm "PROPS TO KEEP YOU ON TOP"

1) CONDOMS-do I really need to explain this one. With so many women and I know bare back feels better, but STD's are on this rise once again. Those commercials don't reveal the sores STDS give ya, sure a pill might help but why not just avoid them altogether. No glove no love......nuff said. kEEP EM HIDDEN.........you dont want your main squeeze fidning them and say what are these for.

2) BREATH FRESHNER-perfect for first dates, first kisses, hiding any familiar odors from oral, etc.....mints, sprays, mini scopes.....its all good.

3) COLOGNE-where it's true no scientific evidence supports phermones phenominon certain types do make a few women swoon. Don't slather it on, merely a quick lil spray and for Gosh sake stop spraying your crotch with it.......women hate this.

4) BRUSH-its windy or maybe you have JBF hair (thats just been F--ked) a quick comb/brush in your car is a quick fix.

5) SUNGLASSES-the quickest way to DHV and look cool doing it. Whether you are cruising in your car or at a ball game/concert/beach.........sporting cool shades is like getting an injection makeover!!!!

6) ACCESSORIES-fashion has always rocked and chics DO notice the little extras. An expensive looking watch, a cool neclace, maybe even some glow stuff. ANything that fits neatly into your glove compartment will work.

7) CELL PHONE-now this is a give in. The type of phone U own speaks volumes about your personality. It depicts social proof to your friends (pictures/video/etc), great for capturing in the moment events, getting a girls digits, getting lost, IM's, and even getting instant advice, lines, etc.

8) MUSIC-having a cool slow romantic CD or mp3 when romance is in the air makes you appear all too smooth and sets the tone for the evening. She will associate you with those tunes and costs next to nothing to design.

9) GUM-yup you heard me........sharring a mint/stick of gum not only freshens her breath but is a psychological ploy to gain instant rapport.

10) FAKE BANK RECEIPT-well I laughed when I heard this one from about a decade ago..........til I tried it. I left "the slip" in my car on the dash while I went in and paid for my gas. She actually said "you make that kinda money"....... the night went a lot smoother and instantly told me she was a gold digger.

These are just some basics, they are compact and easy enough to put into your DJ TOOLKIT.

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
10) FAKE BANK RECEIPT-well I laughed when I heard this one from about a decade ago..........til I tried it. I left "the slip" in my car on the dash while I went in and paid for my gas. She actually said "you make that kinda money"....... the night went a lot smoother and instantly told me she was a gold digger.

Haha gotta try that. Weed out those girls and use them for sex, if even

Aristotle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Thread Idea.

Since I'm in college and I always have my backpack with me, I am able to carry an assortment of items with me. This allows me to stay out whenever I want, but also be prepared so that wherever I do sleep will be comfortable.

I carry deodorant, a $5 dollar tooth brush, and hair styling products, which includes a comb/brush as well as gel type stuff. I always have this stuff with me.

If I expect to stay out for the night before I leave home, I will throw in an extra shirt, a razor, and an extra pair of shoes depending on what's planned.

A pair of shades, condoms, and a cell phone are items that any DJ must have, but the stuff above gives me a bit more freedom to stay out and maintain a clean look.

Notice I did not put toothpaste, shaving cream, shampoo, toilet paper, or that stuff you use for jock-itch.

Even when I graduate I will keep a bag for stuff like this in my trunk or wherever just because the feeling of being prepared to do anything at anytime is exciting.

The August Sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristotle said:
Good Thread Idea.

Since I'm in college and I always have my backpack with me, I am able to carry an assortment of items with me. This allows me to stay out whenever I want, but also be prepared so that wherever I do sleep will be comfortable.

ive done the same thing for years. i have an old back pack with a change of clothes and all of the products i use but in the travel sizes. it stays in my trunk all the time and every two months if i havnt wore the clothes i take em out and wash them. i also keep a pillow and a sleeping bag with me. its come in handy the most. it definitely beats using a rolled up t shirt on the floor. (from experience)

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11) MOIST WIPES-if you cant shower, you will want to do the next best thing if pressed for time. Wipe the vital areas if your dating multiple women simultaneously...........as in back to back dates or returning home to #1 girl.

Remember a tactic known is your cover blown!!!

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deck of cards. If you know the simplest card trick, it can be a great gambit

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
I wouldn't use this unless I knew she was a golddigger otherwise it would be basically you lying to her. Good tactic though!

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bout these in your car:
1. a girlie handkerchief
2. a lipstick somewhere in the back seat

In your house:
1. Girlie towels
2. Girlie perfumes
3. Again, few lipsticks somewhere in the bedroom
4. A single high heeled shoe at the front door.