Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's in your bag?

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't post threads that much (I usually just reply) and maybe this post is a result of guilt but I just felt like posting it to give you all something to think about. You are in high school for 4 years (hopefully). You come into high school a little after puberty as a teenager and at the end you leave as an adult. Those 4 years are very significant in your life and you won't be able to take them back. Never lose sight of the fact you are only in High School for 4 years then it's over. Your ultimate goal at High School is to complete that stage of your life regret free with lots of life experiences and memories that will stay with you forever.

Imagine going into high school like going to the store with nothing but 2 big plastic bags. When you leave that store what will you have with you? You will be surronded by things to fill your bags with but you will only be able to take so much out of it. You feel like you have forever at the store but you know you can't stay forever, in reality you are there for only a short while and there is so much you could fill those big plastic bags with. So, what will you do with this amazing opportunity? Will you sit at the back of the class in a coma while everyone else is filling their bags with knowledge? Will you hang out with your elementary school friends 24/7 while everyone else are making friendships and gaining social skills to fill out their bags? Will you pluck at a rose reciting 'she loves me.. she loves me not' while everyone else is meeting girls and exploring things sexually, padding their bags with experiences? Will you stay at home on the weekends and play video games while others are out partying and getting life experiences and fond memories that will cram their plastic bags? Will you stay at home with a bowl full of Lay's and condiments on your clothes while everyone else is pursuing a healthy lifestyle to finish off their bags with? Will you do the same things, be with the same girl and always be the same person as you were in grade 9 while everyone else is exploring variety and life, topping off their bags with lots of experiences?

Damn.. times up, time to leave the store and go on with your life, it came alot sooner then we all thought, didn't it? So.. What did you take out of it all? - What's in your big plastic bag?

Trust me, You don't want to leave High School with empty bags. Take action, fill your bag, you have to leave sooner than you'd think. The longer you take to start filling your bag, the less you can fit in and take out with you. You want to be the guy struggling to haul his bags out of doors, not the pathetic schmo with his head down and empty bags. What are you going to do with empty bags? You can't go back to fill them, you are tremendously better off to be the guy who leaves with more then he knows what to do with. Keep in mind, it doesn't really matter what happens in the store, all that matters is what you take out with you because you aren't going back and everything you didn't take is left behind. Don't let this amazing opportunity fly by. With school starting soon, remember this and I hope to see you all leave with more than your fair share in your bags.

Last edited:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone please place this in the inspiration section of the bible, it is a really interesting analogy.

Great work man!

P.S. and start posting more ;)

Biz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having just graduated high school and about to move on to college...i couldn't agree more.....GOOD JOB MAN!!

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well crap...I better get my @$$ in gear, considering I am in my senior year. The thought that High school lasts only 4 years has always been in the back of my mind, but I haven't payed much attention to it.

My bags will be full, come he11 or highwater. Thanks for the inspiration buddy. Carpe Diem!!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by triple_ultima
Well crap...I better get my @$$ in gear, considering I am in my senior year. The thought that High school lasts only 4 years has always been in the back of my mind, but I haven't payed much attention to it.

My bags will be full, come he11 or highwater. Thanks for the inspiration buddy. Carpe Diem!!
High School lasts longer then 4 years. Well, more then 4 years mentally. Things you learn you keep with you and I don't mean classes. :p Anyway, Misunderstood??...Post more often!

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo bravo. -_- *jealousy arise*

What does "Carpe Diem" mean?

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, ive only got a few more months in my senior year, but i am working on filling the bags...i am inspired to fill the to the brim...heck i might steal some extra bags from the afc's at my school...

LT1

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Carpe Diem" is latin(?) for "Seize the Day"