Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's happening to me?

Magic8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been going through major changes with women. I'm 39 and I don't know if it's just the repeated rejection I've received and don't care if I get rejected anymore or what. Because as I've bitched about in my past posts most women I meet are in a hurry to get married and have kids or are looking for a free ride , free meal and maybe sex. Sex isn't even all that great anymore. I keep attracting the same type of women I just don't give a **** anymore.

For an example I was caught off guard over this chick revealing she has feelings for me or whatever. Here's the kicker she's married and said she didn't say anything because she is married. She wants to get her marriage annulled to be with me etc I said "no I'm not looking to get married or have kids". It kinda went from there that when she says all that to me I became disconnected and stopped giving a ****. We texted on and off 3 days after she told me and right now I'm not even talking to her today.

So guys. I've noticed when you treat women like **** especially after everything you been through, hardened heart... It definitely makes a difference I guess.

I'm still a decent person but I don't trust easily, take women with a grain of salt. I've become really thick skinned. I guess it means maturity? Lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I been going through major changes with women. I'm 39 and I don't know if it's just the repeated rejection I've received and don't care if I get rejected anymore or what. Because as I've bitched about in my past posts most women I meet are in a hurry to get married and have kids or are looking for a free ride , free meal and maybe sex. Sex isn't even all that great anymore. I keep attracting the same type of women I just don't give a **** anymore.

For an example I was caught off guard over this chick revealing she has feelings for me or whatever. Here's the kicker she's married and said she didn't say anything because she is married. She wants to get her marriage annulled to be with me etc I said "no I'm not looking to get married or have kids". It kinda went from there that when she says all that to me I became disconnected and stopped giving a ****. We texted on and off 3 days after she told me and right now I'm not even talking to her today.

So guys. I've noticed when you treat women like **** especially after everything you been through, hardened heart... It definitely makes a difference I guess.

I'm still a decent person but I don't trust easily, take women with a grain of salt. I've become really thick skinned. I guess it means maturity? Lol
I mean, not for nothing but this probably isn't the way you want to get women more interested. This is the "wrong way" of doing the right things, if that make sense.

Magic8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, not for nothing but this probably isn't the way you want to get women more interested. This is the "wrong way" of doing the right things, if that make sense.
That's just it. I'm not looking to get anyone interested. I simply stopped giving a ****. I'm fed up and became desensitized to the bull**** now I don't put up with it anymore.

But the side effect is that the ladies now seem to take an interest because I'm an ******* who don't care?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's just it. I'm not looking to get anyone interested. I simply stopped giving a ****. I'm fed up and became desensitized to the bull**** now I don't put up with it anymore.

But the side effect is that the ladies now seem to take an interest because I'm an ******* who don't care?
I'd argue this is simply a facade they will eventually see through which will then leave you even more bitter and upset.

Magic8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. Because I don't care. But apparently you haven't honestly answered my question though as to my thread.

I'd argue this is simply a facade they will eventually see through which will then leave you even more bitter and upset.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Cool. Because I don't care. But apparently you haven't honestly answered my question though as to my thread.
That's your ego speaking to protect itself. Anytime it's "you don't care" coming from the direction you are coming from that is pretty much the case.

Magic8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
No that's pretty much speaking from a point of view of altered consciousness. I'm highly aware of the function of the ego. Unfortunately the ego can be a bit deceptive. I should probably re-emphasize as to why I said what I said is because Ive reached a point of introspection and awareness of my inner spirit. I guess I just don't rely on ego anymore. Yes I'm detached. On life experience and being alone and rejected has taught me to live myself and accept yet also make Improvements which I'm currently doing. That's why I have the "I don't care" attitude. The instant gratification isn't satisfying anymore which most women I meet want it Instantly. So I stopped pursuing.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,
You are your own mental point of origin and you are living life on your terms. I see nothing wrong here.

Keep improving yourself.
Women aren’t going anywhere.

GhostApe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't rely on ego anymore. Yes I'm detached.
I find that very hard to believe.

"Why?"

Here's why:

I been going through major changes with women. I'm 39 and I don't know if it's just the repeated rejection I've received
This is not what people who are 'detached' say. You're extremely attached to the outcomes of your actions. There's nothing unusual or wrong about that - only pretending you're not.

This is Literally what every dude says to deflect and appear unbothered when he gets rejected or a woman does something he doesn't like.

Magic8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score

"Why?"

Here's why:

This is not what people who are 'detached' say. You're extremely attached to the outcomes of your actions. There's nothing unusual or wrong about that - only pretending you're not.

This is Literally what every dude says to deflect and appear unbothered when he gets rejected or a woman does something he doesn't like.
Cool. If you say so.

But I must remind you. This is the PAST me that we are speaking of after many years, growth and maturity. Did you even read the rest of the thread before formulating your observations or what you think you know?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You'll get beyond the cynical assh0le state and eventually not give a fvck only looking for fun and not over thinking things. Then you'll attract what you attract. The cynical and assh0le state is not attractive and they won't want to be round you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

"Why?"

Here's why:

Pretty much exactly my point. What he says in his opening salvo clearly shows what he says in his follow ups isn't true. They can't be...they are diametrically opposed