Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's going on in her head??!!

Mahesh

Reaction score
Okay, so get some popcorn and enjoy.

So, I met this girl at a random afternoon party and we got along really well (chatting and basic stuff). After the party I helped her and her friend cleanup and she just randomly told me she wanted to go have some pizza, to which I politely asked if I could join; we enjoyed the pizza and ended up chatting a lot that day. After a few days, I randomly ask her if she'd like to grab some Chinese food the following weekend, to which she agrees, we again have a wonderful time having dinner and chatting about various stuff. That evening, I tell her that I like her a lot and I officially ask her out on a "date". Well, that's the point where she freaks out and asks if I'm asking her to be exclusive and freaks out (omg). I tell her that I like her a lot and would like to get to know her more and that its too soon to become exclusive right now, maybe someday in the future maybe? She's like, she isn't looking for a serious relationship right now because of her career, but says yes for the date.... The following week, on our "date" things continue as they always did, having fun, chatting etc, and I manage to get another date. The next date, I tried to kiss her but she gave me the cheek xD, I was like what the F. Anyways, I didn't contact her after that; but, the very next day she invited me over to her apartment to watch some movies. We watched a couple and ended up having sex, after which she again tells me that she isn't looking for a serious relationship, nor is she looking for a ****bud. I was like, okay, so will we still be "dating" or meet just as friends to which she says "dating is getting to know someone better etc etc"; I again ask so we will still date? and I get a yes..Fast forward a week, she now comes over to my place, we watch movies again, and she tells me what happened last time was just a one time thing. I was like okay, but eventually we ended up having sex all over again. While leaving she was like, we should take it slow now (no more kissing, no more sex, no more intimate touches etc), I respected her decision and agreed to it but I also mentioned that I will definitely be kissing her again to which she said "she knows".

So the next time we met, I met her and her closest friends. We had a fun day. We still kept on meeting and having fun (non-sexual) and got to know each other more. She was also interested in learning about the technical and geeky stuff I am into (anime, gaming etc.). Well, a few weeks later, after a couple of weeks of going slow with no contact, I went in for a normal hug goodnight. The hug was more than a friendly hug (which I was expecting) and lasted a little too long. Anyways, we still met a few times after that. She invited me dancing a couple of times which I couldn’t attend (not because I hate dancing, but because I was genuinely busy). I also made a mistake of telling her that my friend was trying to set me up with a girl (shoot myself), she was like I should meet other girls (she thought that I should meet the girl socially, whereas setting up means on a “date”). I clarified it with her that I have met that girl at parties, but I’m not interested in “dating” her, to which she was like “you already met her?” I was like “uhm, yea, she was at the party. But, I'm NOT GONNA DATE HER because I like you”) to which she was like cool we shall discuss this next time. The next time we met, this topic never came up, and I didn’t bother starting it; but, she did mention that she was going salsa dancing with a guy she met at a prior dancing class….(I was like cool, enjoy)… The day of the dance, she ended up meeting me, we went shopping and dinner (which lasted a long time, almost till the end of the dance) and she asked me if I wanted to go dancing (for the time that was left), unfortunately I had some work so I had to decline yet again. I apologized that I made her miss her salsa with that guy to which she said it was fine and that she’ll meet him the next week when they have the dance classes. Anyways, after this date, she was like we shouldn’t meet for a week because she wants to explore dancing a bit and wants to get her expenses back on track. Well, I like this girl a lot and I wanted to know if she likes me or not because her actions speak something but her words something else. Thanks.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never tell a woman you like her.....I couldn't read the wall of text. That is all I have.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Irrelevant. Only what's going on in your head is relevant.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Bible... Read it.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's controlling the frame at every point. She's making the decisions. She's push-pulling. She's just working off the jumbled madness in her head.. so you get madness.

Don't be confused by it. It's kind of what happens when you let her lead every step of the way.

Only respect a woman's decisions if she respects yours. In this case: You aren't making any (other than to respect hers).

While leaving she was like, we should take it slow now (no more kissing, no more sex, no more intimate touches etc),
Look man. A better way than just saying "ok" to nonsense like this is to tease her. Play with her. Play along with her.

"Yes... No more sex... No more kissing... No more passion... No more orgasms.... These are dangerous things... Only people that like danger should play with them.... You're too much of a good girl, you don't like danger... Do you?"

This should be said playfully. With an intense stare and a smirk on your face.

Don't try to figure out things in her head at this point. Just play with the things in her head.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahesh- seems like every step of the way you were looking for affirmation. And every time you asked, you lost a point by your name. She was doing pretty much what you wanted. She was going out with you/having sechs with you, not being real difficult. What more could a guy want? Don't sweat the details, thats a womans job. Most girls out there can't have a sustained sexual relationship with out developing feelings and wanting a boyfriend. So just realize it was all good, and go with it. You trying to affirm what it was did nothing but make you look unattractive in her eyes.

Mahesh

Reaction score
More like what's going on in your head

Your frame is weak. You care entirely too much
Well, the last girl I was in a relationship with was for 12 years, so I don't really know what to expect/think of my interactions with the current girl so far.

Mahesh

Reaction score
Mahesh- seems like every step of the way you were looking for affirmation. And every time you asked, you lost a point by your name. She was doing pretty much what you wanted. She was going out with you/having sechs with you, not being real difficult. What more could a guy want? Don't sweat the details, thats a womans job. Most girls out there can't have a sustained sexual relationship with out developing feelings and wanting a boyfriend. So just realize it was all good, and go with it. You trying to affirm what it was did nothing but make you look unattractive in her eyes.
I didn't try to affirm affirm anything with her. I'm trying to find out if she thinks the same of me as I do of her.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell her that I like her a lot and would like to get to know her more and that its too soon to become exclusive right now, maybe someday in the future maybe?
Don't do this. just don't. It kills attraction. You were on a date and asked for a date. You dawg I heard you like cars so we put a car in yoo car so you can drive while you drive.

Seriously though.

Chick probably liked you since she agreed to go out with you, not once but more. Don't confess like that, she should be the one to do that then don't act impressed.

You did very well by asking her out but for the first date I would either suggest you got do something action related like bowling/pool or go for drinks to loosen you both up chat a bit and escalate. That way you can both screen her and peek a little bit inside.

Right now you are putting the cart before the horse.

I strongly suggest you read the DJ bible ( its in the first thread ) Feel free to send me a PM as well.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, as others have stated, never tell a woman you 'like' them. RARELY tell a woman you are in a relationship with that you 'love' them. It's better to just show how you feel through your actions. Also read the DJ Bible.

You are putting out this "I want a relationship" vib, which is a common mistake with guys that don't know what they are doing, they think this is what women want to hear... nothing could be further from the truth. You were also concerned that she learned you were interested in other women, trust me, the fact that you are interested in other women and they might be interested in you actually helps you with her.

I suspect she likes you, but does not like your behavior. If you had played your cards closer to the vest, and made her work for you you would be doing better with her. Te best way to play this is to make yourself scarce. Ask her out one a week, go out and have fun.... date other women, and let her worry about locking you down.