Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's a good reply to "You are luck I'm giving you my #"

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Come on guys, you are slacking hardcore. Where is my reply to her latest reply?

She said:

Come on let's hear some ideas. I still haven't texted her or IM'd her.

And? tell her to beat it... who the hell is she to tell u what is best for u to use? I find any IM programs a pain in the ass. Email takes time and effort you need to think about what you write and put it nicely together. Im is pure lazy and boring convo.

Hey how r u?
Good u?
Good busy day..
what did you do today?
just got home from work...

What are you up to tonight... umm i dunno going to go buy a watermelon to squat on while i play hard to get.

If it's too much work it's never worth it... i've never been a fan of work ur balls off for something as simple as a coffee or lunch date... your not asking for marriage your requesting an hour and change of her time at best... if she's making it a pain to do that with you kick her in the ass and send her packing. Dont bend cause it's easier for people bud. You wanted email or text so you email or text... why are you bending over to make her life easy? she's unwilling to put in effort to write you back a nice email? so she can suck it... Rarely does a relationship get easy with time. If there are these many games from the start you're bound to expect lots more to come. Who has time for this crap or the energy? Got a life have stuff to do...

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bam bam said:
And? tell her to beat it... who the hell is she to tell u what is best for u to use? I find any IM programs a pain in the ass. Email takes time and effort you need to think about what you write and put it nicely together. Im is pure lazy and boring convo.

Hey how r u?
Good u?
Good busy day..
what did you do today?
just got home from work...

What are you up to tonight... umm i dunno going to go buy a watermelon to squat on while i play hard to get.

If it's too much work it's never worth it... i've never been a fan of work ur balls off for something as simple as a coffee or lunch date... your not asking for marriage your requesting an hour and change of her time at best... if she's making it a pain to do that with you kick her in the ass and send her packing. Dont bend cause it's easier for people bud. You wanted email or text so you email or text... why are you bending over to make her life easy? she's unwilling to put in effort to write you back a nice email? so she can suck it... Rarely does a relationship get easy with time. If there are these many games from the start you're bound to expect lots more to come. Who has time for this crap or the energy? Got a life have stuff to do...
This is true ^.

Early mindgames from a new prospect are a predictor of MORE mindgames in the future.
IF you play her game and "plow" through her adolescent princess tactics you are encouraging her to throw more at you by signalling that you are willing to play .

The women that you should be pursuing are the ones who are pursuing you.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
me i would of loudly said meh

my lil bro is 21 now. a few years ago we were in west london and he went up to 2 girls and started talking he asked 1 for her number she started with this routine of blah blah blah he looked at her a few secs the span to her friend while the 1st girl was still talking
and said actually want yours instead... lol the look on the 1st girls face priceless and the 2nd girl gave him the number aswell the 1st girl just stood there like wtf mouth open.
my bro said every time he went to meet the 2nd girl the 1st just stared at him

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "You're lucky I'm giving you my number"

You: "No luck it's all skill."

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should've replied. Not to be egotistical, but because i don't think it's worth wasting time with uninterested chicks. Good looking girls are a dime a dozen, you have to weed out the stupid ones and the ones that will waste your time.

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
The women that you should be pursuing are the ones who are pursuing you.
the most amazing statement i've heard uttered.. That is the key to not wasting time and energy on extra noise. Too many people on this site get sucked into the black hole of games and wasting time. People that like each other make it easier on each other to get together and spend time together. Girls dont go i'm gonna play games for a month with this guy because I really really like him. Women are afraid the guy will lose interest and leave their lives as much as guys are if he's what they desire. Guys are to focused to try to get a women to like them instead of being themselves and allowing women to come into their lives. If you dont get along with her and she's hot it's ok. Keep moving on till you find one whom you get along with and is hot. If you have to work to keep a convo going at any point in time in the first while of dating there is an issue with your connection. The same way you click with a guy you just bump into at a bar or event and you guys have the same interests. Is the same way convo should flow in a woman who you have a good connection with. If it is lacking DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. You go to a bar with your buddy he brings a dude around the guy talks 1/10 of the time and is boring as ****. Would you want to hang out with him again at a bar for beers? Why in your right mind would you want to hang out with a women that does the same thing for you. Cause she has a vag? Better to get yourself a hooker and save the headache/time/money.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Well I never replied to this woman and now she just emailed "Hi,
what is your phone number if you dont mind?"

She gave me her # and I never used it.

Should I just give her my #?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Well I never replied to this woman and now she just emailed "Hi,
what is your phone number if you dont mind?"

She gave me her # and I never used it.

Should I just give her my #?

Blunt are you serious? She gave you her number and you never used it and now she replies in email and you want to give yours to her???

Just call her and don't reply to her email. She'll get your number on her caller ID.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Blunt are you serious? She gave you her number and you never used it and now she replies in email and you want to give yours to her???

Just call her and don't reply to her email. She'll get your number on her caller ID.

I don't want to call her. I'm lazy as hell. why do something I don't want to do?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
I don't want to call her. I'm lazy as hell. why do something I don't want to do?

Blunts do make you like that. Write her number on a Philly, roll it,smoke it, and watch a possible opportunity go "Up in Smoke" Cheech and Chong style!

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Blunts do make you like that. Write her number on a Philly, roll it,smoke it, and watch a possible opportunity go "Up in Smoke" Cheech and Chong style!

I don't smoke weed. I have a couple other options so I just don't care anymore. Plus I'm tired of chasing women. I want to take a break and I hate calling women on the phone. What's wrong with that? Make her keep chasing me, why do I have to call?

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything contact her for the practice...You said it yourself in earlier posts that you weren't good at this stuff and wanted ideas from other members. That's totally fine, but at some point you are going to have to game a girl on your own. So, why not just experiment with this girl got really nothing to lose.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
I don't smoke weed. I have a couple other options so I just don't care anymore. Plus I'm tired of chasing women. I want to take a break and I hate calling women on the phone. What's wrong with that? Make her keep chasing me, why do I have to call?
Why are you posting on this forum then?

You make it sound like its a big deal, we are talking about a phone call for christ sake. You've spent more energy posting on here than you would have done just calling in the first place.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I've figured it out, this guy is My Name is Nobody - by far the biggest troll in SoSuave history. Writing style is identical - same whining without listening to advise - same laziness when it comes to game - same "hold-my-hand" approach to even the tiniest interactions. The guy just doesn't have a mind of his own. How could he with all the multiple personalities?

How many nicknames is this now MNIN? 30? 50?

Whatever kid, I will throw you one last bone:

why do I have to call?
Because as a man its your job to initiate everything. Sorry thats just how it works. Women are passive seducers, and if you try to emulate their game you will fail miserably. Only rich, good-looking or guys with amazing confidence and charm can pull without trying, and even they have to take some initiative.

You really want success? There's a few things you need to stop doing before you will achieve it:

> Being a lazy piece of sh*t.
> Doing the same stupid crap over and over expecting different results
> Using forums as substitutes for a social life
> Ignoring all the great advice you get
> Blaming your problems on us "slackers"

Dammit, I don't even know why I just wasted two minutes of my time. You are hopeless and pathetic MNIN. I'm putting you on IGNORE just for being a creepy forum stalker who can't take a f*cking hint.

Am I being too subtle? Let me make it clear

> You have no game
> Nobody likes you
> F*ck off

If you are not MNIN, then I apologize for the above tirade, but I'm 99.999% sure it's you.

GUYS, please take my lead and ignore this fool - do not feed the troll!

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Razor Sharp said:
Guys I've figured it out, this guy is My Name is Nobody - by far the biggest troll in SoSuave history. Writing style is identical - same whining without listening to advise - same laziness when it comes to game - same "hold-my-hand" approach to even the tiniest interactions. The guy just doesn't have a mind of his own. How could he with all the multiple personalities?

How many nicknames is this now MNIN? 30? 50?

Whatever kid, I will throw you one last bone:

Because as a man its your job to initiate everything. Sorry thats just how it works. Women are passive seducers, and if you try to emulate their game you will fail miserably. Only rich, good-looking or guys with amazing confidence and charm can pull without trying, and even they have to take some initiative.

You really want success? There's a few things you need to stop doing before you will achieve it:

> Being a lazy piece of sh*t.
> Doing the same stupid crap over and over expecting different results
> Using forums as substitutes for a social life
> Ignoring all the great advice you get
> Blaming your problems on us "slackers"

Dammit, I don't even know why I just wasted two minutes of my time. You are hopeless and pathetic MNIN. I'm putting you on IGNORE just for being a creepy forum stalker who can't take a f*cking hint.

Am I being too subtle? Let me make it clear

> You have no game
> Nobody likes you
> F*ck off

If you are not MNIN, then I apologize for the above tirade, but I'm 99.999% sure it's you.

GUYS, please take my lead and ignore this fool - do not feed the troll!
That's nice. I'm getting laid next weekend, got a girl flying in to see me. That's why I'm feeling lazy.

Carry on with your tirade fool.