Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what?!?

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
i jus read SIRC's guide to flirting and i was on the eye contact section and one thing threw me way off "Once a conversation begins, it is normal for eye contact to be broken as the speaker looks away. In conversations, the person who is speaking looks away more than the person who is listening, and turn-taking is governed by a characteristic pattern of looking, eye contact and looking away" as a general rule ive always held eyecontact when someone speaking to me or vice versa this is confusing the fvck out of me

Rhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally people don't stare at each other while talking...they naturally look down or away once in awhile. You probably do you just don't notice.

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing I think to do, when talking to a girl that you are trying to flirt with, is to not break eye contact. She will more than likely look away anyway, and by continuing the eye contact it subconsciously asserts your dominance... or something like that. That's what I've gotten from my readings on EC, I just keep looking into a girl's eyes if I'm talking to her, although there's a certain way to do it without being creepy. You sort of have to do that deep glare, but while keeping the rest of your face casual... it's hard to explain, but meh, works for me.