Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What you think about guy Y

Reaction score
What do you think about guy Y

Let's say you are with a girl and she dares to ask you what you thought about guy Y.

You despise Y because he took advantage of you when you didn't know anything about pickup.

You open your mouth but then you realize that in a woman's relentless mind men tooling other men are awesome. We all know that "he's an ass.hole" makes her want him even more.

What do you reply while being in this mood. You obviously cannot genuinely say he was a nice guy hoping she'll see him as lower value.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This makes no sense. There is no single opposite but always many opposites to what I wrote.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
"I don't really know him that well."

Otherwise, it's a no win situation.

If you speak negatively about him, then she'll see you as weak and bitter and a gossiping b@tch. Plus she will get turned on more by him.

You wouldn't want to speak positively about an a$$hole either.

Play dumb. You don't know him that well. Then change the subject.

Oh yeah, if she pushes back, don't let her argue that you do know him well. Stand your ground while staying calm and unaffected. "Yeah we hung out a few times, but I don't live with the guy or anything lol."

Anyway, the bottom line is this is a TRAP. She probably knows you resent this guy, and she's fishing for gossip material, drama, and she's looking to "push your buttons." Women get sick pleasure from this stuff.

She doesn't REALLY care what you think of this guy. That's not why she's asking.