Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What you say when a girl doesn't counter offer.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to this girl last night. We were talking about something and I casually told her I would bring it when we get drinks this weekend. Mind you, we had never made any plans. I was simply assuming the sale. Hence her surprised response.

I didn't respond until today and said we would get drinks next weekend. I changed it because it was snowing.

She simply said "she can't. Lol."

For a brief second, I wanted to ask her why not and find a way to convince her to come but I was like fvck that. She didn't even offer any counter or even a believable excuse so I simply said "Alright"

You can read the rest of the conversation below and see how quickly she changed her tune to the point where she's even asking me to come over to her place tonight.

Mind you, this is a girl who says "she's not looking for a hook-up. Only a real relationship." Lol. Women...
Screenshot_20161210-143733~2-picsay.png Screenshot_20161210-143739~2-picsay.png

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like she is in the middle of counteroffering. She is inviting you to her place.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like she is in the middle of counteroffering. She is inviting you to her place.
That's my point. She realized I didn't really care if she accepted or not so she's now trying to salvage things by countering.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya interesting. I have seen this a couple times when a girl says no, you give no response really, then they start texting a bunch... I am still learning this, but generally I go by...

-if they don't say yes or counter, then it's a no

Then I struggle with what to do next. Going silent at that point can send two messages. One that you don't care or aren't interested enough, or that your upset.... so maybe the simple followup...

-Okay. Let me know if your schedule opens up

And end with that. Until you get that first date, texting is really tricky IMHO. Sometimes, attraction needs to build a little bit and it is damn near impossible through text.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya interesting. I have seen this a couple times when a girl says no, you give no response really, then they start texting a bunch... I am still learning this, but generally I go by...

-if they don't say yes or counter, then it's a no

Then I struggle with what to do next. Going silent at that point can send two messages. One that you don't care or aren't interested enough, or that your upset.... so maybe the simple followup...

-Okay. Let me know if your schedule opens up

And end with that. Until you get that first date, texting is really tricky IMHO. Sometimes, attraction needs to build a little bit and it is damn near impossible through text.
Two days ago, I asked a girl out. She said no. I simply deleted her without even responding to her. I don't care what she thinks, if I'm butthurt or upset.

She's just another girl who's dead to me. I move on to the next woman. Life is too short to spend it on low attention women.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two days ago, I asked a girl out. She said no. I simply deleted her without even responding to her. I don't care what she thinks, if I'm butthurt or upset.

She's just another girl who's dead to me. I move on to the next woman. Life is too short to spend it on low attention women.
Agreed! but how do you react to the ones that continue to text afterward... I feel like I just need to make myself clear without sounding like a d*ck...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed! but how do you react to the ones that continue to text afterward... I feel like I just need to make myself clear without sounding like a d*ck...
I've had that experience. It happened to me just over a week ago. I asked her out for drinks, she said she would like to text more to know me better.

I simply told her, what better way to know someone than actually going out with them. I find texting to be too vapid.

She replied "True. I was just nervous. When do you want to meet?"

Not all women will respond favorably but if they're really interested, they will make things happen to meet up with you. If they don't, you just weeded out a low interest woman or potential time waster.

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think men understand that women don't want to play their trump card. It is important to understand that if a woman feels like she needs to use it, she will. This trump card is Pvssy.

If a woman says that she "is not looking for x,y,z not that kind of girl" etc 95% of men will interpret it literally and orbit, build rapport, and respect that "boundary"

If a woman is genuinely interested, she will use her ultimate weapon if she needs to. Very few woman ( who are not low quality) Will not let a desirable man walk because she is not that kind of girl. This stems partially because she knows that her competition will pull out all of the stops to keep you around.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even respond if she says "no" without a counter offer. Texting is tennis. If she replies last, she will get another text message IF and only if I decide to ask her out again.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No counteroffer = not interested. As simple as that.

Response: Cool, later.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my point. She realized I didn't really care if she accepted or not so she's now trying to salvage things by countering.
exactly! e'ry one look, learn, live. you just utilized a form of NC and it paid off!

You basically indicated interest and when you didnt salivate all over her (going NC after you told her you were getting drinks) she started pulling the leash to see if she could reel you back in. When you didnt reel as easy as she thought, she countered in order to get you re-interested.

Here's the thing, women do operate with that same scarcity idea that men do. Be alpha, then be scarce. They wonder "WTF might I be missing out on?!" and are back on tip, even leaning in, waving their arms and saying "haaaayy!!! meee, dont forget about meeeee"

good job!

so, you going out with her @El Payaso

@Roober if they continue to text you continue to ignore. They have already indicated they have nothing to offer you

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No counteroffer = not interested. As simple as that.

Response: Cool, later.
No counter offer == not interested. Delete number. No reply neccesary

Helpabrotherout

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda in the same boat with counter offers and such. Trying to make plans with a girl. Talk often and she often initiates convo, after a bit I just don't respond, hours later she's back popping up on my screen which sometimes I still ignore it. I've tried to make plans after some convo and it's like trying to corner a cat in a room with carpet walls(do people still put carpet on their walls?). So I get a reason why she can't do something this day, or that day and then I drop all convo after I send ok, or yup, or some other time. About to just drop it but she is sexually attractive because she doesn't want anything serious BUT I told her nobody has mentioned relationships other than her, which she has before. I told her tonight after she brought it up again that if I wanted to be in a relation**** I'd be in one right now which I could be. Then she says she doesn't want just sex. -__- so I respond well I want that but I also don't want to just drop communication after that because she is fun to talk to and a cool attractive girl. She didn't reject that. Spin plates none the less. But to el payso. Sounds like she's receptive and I'd be over there, if you aren't already!

Helpabrotherout

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly the right response.

Same thing when a woman flakes without a counter-offer. Just text "okay".

It's simply lowering your investment. She then has to pick up the slack, if she wants to make it work at all. It's merely expecting a woman to do her bit.
AMEN!

Helpabrotherout

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to high jack this thread but I've been cold shouldering this girl since she gives me the "idk what I'm doing" or has an excuse not to hangout. She just texts me blowing up on me because I've been ignoring her. She catching the feelings or what here?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to high jack this thread but I've been cold shouldering this girl since she gives me the "idk what I'm doing" or has an excuse not to hangout. She just texts me blowing up on me because I've been ignoring her. She catching the feelings or what here?
Nope. If she's not trying to lock you down then shes trying to get you to orbit her.

As soon as she gets specific about you/your date you are good to go. Until then, ignore her and pursue other females.

Helpabrotherout

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. If she's not trying to lock you down then shes trying to get you to orbit her.

As soon as she gets specific about you/your date you are good to go. Until then, ignore her and pursue other females.
Much appreciated

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she's trying to see if your on the hook still. It might be a little "hunger pang" for your attention, but once she has it she knows your on the hook. Keep ignoring her till she INVESTS her time to bring her a$$ over and see what you are doing.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

After she offered for me to come to her place. I suggested we can meet up during the week if she can't do next weekend.

She said she'll be in school. She then added "My parents are away so I'm also home alone for the weekend..."

I told her "That's nice but I don't want to drive in the snow."

She said "I can pay for an Uber for you."

I thought to myself "Damn, this girl really wants the D" so I agreed.

I got there and we started watching a movie in her basement. She asked if she could sit between my legs because it was cold. She started grinding on me and rubbing her head on my chest. I turned her head around and we started making out. I guided her hand to my crotch. She brought it out and started sucking it like it was the last d!ck she would ever suck. She took off her sweater and bra. She had such an amazing pair for a 18 year old. She did some t!t fvcking then straddled me and rode me. Her t!ts were so big they would hit me in the face as she was bouncing. After a while, I bent her over on the couch and pounded her. We spent a good while fvcking then she ordered some pizza. We ate then fvcked again. She was nice and tight.

When we were cuddling, she said "I hope you don't think I'm a slvt."

I laughed in my mind and said "No. You're not a slvt. You're my slvt."

She laughed and kissed me.

It was definitely an enjoyable night.