Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What You Like/Dislike About the New Forum

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
This is the thread for you to post what you like/dislike about the new forum, as well as suggestions. You vBulletin veterans can discuss any cool features that you think most DJs are probably unfamiliar with.

Reaction score
The forum looks much better now, but I'd like to be able to get to the board just by typing sosuave.net, not sosuave.net/forum. And I've sent you a PM so please check the inbox and answer, thank you very much.

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
Dark Haired Alpha said:
The forum looks much better now, but I'd like to be able to get to the board just by typing sosuave.net, not sosuave.net/forum. And I've sent you a PM so please check the inbox and answer, thank you very much.
Try it now.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it looks like when you exit one forum it resets all posts as "no new posts". It becomes a problem when you go to user cp and then back to main forum list and it's all checked as "no new posts" even tho you didn't even open the things like "mature mans forum". is there any way we can make it so it resets when you log out?

just a suggestion

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
silverwex said:
DISLIKE: Still no FR forum!!!

Why the hell not?
Let's not get into the whole we need an "xyz forum" discussion in this thread. We know how those go. Maybe we'll discuss that soon. Thanks.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job on the new forum, guys. I REALLY like the reputation meter. A very good thing to have around here.

And the quick Reply is a nice touch, too.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The new forum looks great... it'll take a while to get used to all the new bells and whistles.

We have the option to post a picture now? For the moment, I can't think of why, but I don't get the feeling that's a good idea.

D

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is now a whole lot less embarassing to be caught looking at.;)

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things i like about the new forum:

Discreet, cool design.

Reputation meter! - this alone should improve the quality of this forum phenominally.

New smiley faces :)

So far, nothing to dislike.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classy revamp and the new features are welcome, especially the reputation function.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the bodybuilding.com forum

Didn't mind the old design but this is fine.

Also like the bodybuilding.com forum's the rep system. I hated it. People will be afraid to post how they really feel about topics when someone with a higher rep can neg them into nothing. People spamming posts of useless crap in hopes someone + reps them. Or begging for reps. Abuse of the rep system and so forth.

I like how i knew who the good posters were from reading the forums based on feedback. Not on some green e-peen they have. So now someone with massive reps here will be a virgin that dosent go out and actually get laid. I liked quality content not quanity feedback from kiss asses.

Now someone can neg rep me for speaking my mind. I dont like it honestly.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad that girl in the top left is gone. I used to always hate having to scroll down fast to get a thread in view so co-workers weren't looking at my screen.

Thanks! Much cleaner.