Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what you drive...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a car. In the past I've driven an 84 Pontiac 6000LE (known as a "Goolie"), and a Honda Civic coupe with a sunroof. The extent of my car ownership was maybe 1.5 years. I enjoy driving rentals when I can, but I'd have to be much better off financially right now to justify owning again. Live in NYC so it's more convenient not to have one.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to have a 2009 VW GTI, it was my go cart and I got a great deal on it. This was all about brand loyalty as my father used to work for VW. Paid that off, the air conditioning died, the body was looking haggard due to countless road trips, so I traded it in this year for a 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus.

I love it...but it's terrible in the snow. I love it's retro style, it's power, and quiet ride. A big plus for me was the roomy interior. I'm 6-2 and my legs suffered in anything but a truck.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of my first car, a black Volkswagen Beatle. One day I was taking a first date out to dinner and while driving I suddenly heard something from the car scraping on the ground. Since it couldn't be the muffler, I was quite curious to find out what it was. I pulled over, got out and observed the battery had been dragging along the road. The battery is normally located under the rear seat and the bottom of the car underneath the battery had completely rotted out. The cables were still connected and it was running fine.

Being a resourceful young buck, I removed the long shoelaces from a pair of boots I had in the back and tied up the battery and suspended it from the passenger strap above the window. It swayed around like a pendulum but I had quite a successful date. She became my girlfriend for 5 years.

These days I drive something a little nicer than that. ;)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad loved 70's hoopties when I was growing up in the 80s. We had one car with a rusted out floor; I would sit in the back and drop stuff through the holes for fun. He had a 74 Cadillac that was the biggest car I've ever seen. He also had an old Pontiac Ventura that had been in a wreck. If going straight was 12 o'clock, the nose of the car pointed at 11:30 and the ass end 5:30. We got pulled over by cops all the time. "Sir, did you realize your car is crooked?"

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been driving a 98 commodore for close to 3 years now, certainly nothing special. I told one girl it was an ex cop car:lol:.
hahhaa mine was an excop car.

So it had abit street cred, my gf was sad to see it go, even though she had a slight idea of how many girls i had in that backseat

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a toyota prius c.... awesome car that gets 50mph. It doesn't attract attention from anyone, especially women and cops... and that's a good thing.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ride a Yamaha VStar cruiser motorcycle, and haven’t owned a car in six years. Not only does it save a ton load of money, but riding through the rain, freezing cold, riding defensively against drivers who are all out to kill me, and living a minimalistic life with only what can fit in a backpack and saddle bags seems to have definitely strengthened my character.

One thing I really enjoy about my bike is what I DON’T have. No radio to lull my mind to sleep with popular culture and no cup holders. Less is more.