Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you say?

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just curious what you guys would say OR do if the woman you most idolize / worship (in my case Adriana Lima) were to walk up right next to you? I mean, I know I would pretty much force myself to talk to her, but what exactly would you guys say or do???

tubagiant89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably start joking around. Most chicks find me funny.
Maybe if I asked one out...

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't idolize her for starters. Then approach like I would any other victim ;)

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tubagiant89 said:
Victim... or prize winner.
Indeed. Either way they're lucky to have me.

Budheavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly what man or women would you idolize? You're the man friend and you "idolizing" some girl is essentially you putting her on a pedestal. Stop. She's just like you in the most basic forms of emotional needs etc. so stop seeing her as something great and realize that she is the same as every other girl out there. YOU are the man and she needs to work for your approval.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Budheavy said:
YOU are the man and she needs to work for your approval.
Ofcourse. However... most men would give up their left testicle to bang Adriana Lima.

To girls like her... all you need to say is:

Hi, this is the size of my bank account
This is how powerful I am
Here is a photo of my yacht
Here is my mansion
...now get on your knees and s*ck my d*ck you dirty ho!

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
Ofcourse. However... most men would give up their left testicle to bang Adriana Lima.
pretty much, I mean, when you guys say don't put girls on a pedestal, its normally ones that are not rich, and are not supermodels. I mean, its easy to just say "Oh, screw that she's not special" but in cases like her, your **** takes control of you. :eek:

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
controling urself and being casual can mean even more to a woman who is bored to tears of hormone-driven chumps drooling on her

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what you guys would say OR do if the woman you most idolize / worship (in my case Adriana Lima) were to walk up right next to you?

Idolize/Worship? And then guys wonder why girls walk around acting like snots and total b*tches, as if the world owed them something.