Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you say to an EX ?

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you say to an EX when she asks ;
"Hi, haven't talked to you in ages, Whats been doing ?"

I assume it's best to make her think you are having the time of your life and that since leaving her my life has just gotten better and better.

Is there something general you would say to convey this message to her ? Or would you take a different approach altogether.

In this situation, i dumped her (I was completely AFC and i have this relationship to thank for finding this site) and havent spoken to her for 2 months until she msg'd me with the above question last Thursday.

What would you say ?
A little bit of mental revenge (making her have regrets) would go down well right about now :)

Last edited:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate,

The best policy here is honesty. If you are having fun, then tell her that you are. If you are not, tell her that.

Most of the time, chicks want to genuinely be friends with you after a failed relationship, and the reason why it rarely happens is because the parties want to play head games with each other.

I think we should be above that. Dont tell her about you banging lots of chicks (even if it is the truth), it would only hurt her.

If you treat her nice, she will reason to herself that you are a top guy and the only reason why it didn't work between the two of you is due to different circumstances, and she WILL recommend you to her friends.

Joey

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kodiac
What would you say to an EX when she asks ;
"Hi, haven't talked to you in ages, Whats been doing ?"

I'd tell her to fuk off and go get fuked like the wh@re that she is.

Any questions?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know it's a test--of sorts--she's jerking the chain and checking to see if you'll still perform tricks for her. She wants to know if she still has influence and control over you.

Question: where in your contract with her does it say that you have to answer every question she asks you?

I'll wait why you go find that contract, read it, and point out and quote the clause to me....

No contract---??? The hell you say...

At least you did something smart back then! You didn't sign away your balls, even though gave them away for awhile.

So--feel free to ignore the e-mail, or take your time answering it (yes, recommended) and then ignore it mostly. Give a breezy blow-off like:

"Hey! How you doing?! Everything fine? School is major busy isn't it?" or some variation of make-nice blow off BS lines we've all seen in e-mails without ever addressing the question she asked.

You are not obligated to answer (yes, strangle that inner AFC) and you can answer and do it by not answering.

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have often thought of this myself. I use to think that I'd get all upset when I saw my ex. I hope I don't ever see the ho again, but if I do I need to remain calm and confident. Not the whinning AFC that I was when she treated me like ****. I need to show her I have changed and that I have a set of balls now. Maybe make her think for a second she lost something good.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the input, some good points there.

I am not sure whether i want to be friends with her, none of her friends are the least bit attractive in my eyes... (although she is one fine lady with the best body) and i dont want to end up being her emotional tampon.

Well, i am having fun, except the mechanic just fuked my car up! but besides that, ive been out flirting with women left right and centre, nothing serious but just having a good time with the hotties :p

It would feel good to show her what shes missing out on, shove it in her face that im da man - but maybe i should play it kewl, be nice to her and show her in person how good i have become (ive changed alot of my style since her) but if she tries to hug / touch me, ill be like "NO, you disrespected me".

And you are right Tesuque, i have contemplated not even replying, thats still a possibility and good point about being vague / not answering the q, i like.

Ohh, the possibilities!
Life is gr8 :p

Ne more input still appreciated.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can work this in a lot of different angles.

If you reply to her e-mail but completely avoid the question, then she might think you are just trying to act like your having a blast to make yourself look better.

-What I think is a much better approach is this:

Reply to her e-mail, but wait like 5-6 days. When you reply tell her the general fluff talk b.s. and then end it by saying something ****y/Funny about the question she asked. Something like:

"Oh wouldn't you want to know"

" I like to keep my private life, PRIVATE!"

"If your a good girl I might tell you."

You get the point, tease her, make her realize you've changed without saying it. Be in control and dictate when she gets the time of day.