Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you say some tips are for not becoming too predictable?

Captin Krunch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...I will start by saying that im not the best conversationalist...and sometimes the conversations me and some of the people (speaking in general) have, can get a little boring...because i mean the topics jus get too predictable..

Is it that me and these people should not talk AS much?....Please give me your feedback...and give tips on being a better conversationalist also!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah not talking as much and not appearing as needy will mask you in mystery.Conceal your intentions, and always say less than necessary. when trying to impress people with words the more you say the more common you appear and less in control. If you make it vague and open ended you become interesting. I picked this up from this book by robert greene. You will be a great conversationalist if you listen and branch of their convo while STAYING OUT OF YOU HEAD. Don't retreat back into your mind and analyze everything the persons saying to branch of. Also look interested even though your not so the person your talking to can be comfortable and more likely to bring up other topics to you. Have them talk more than you and also remember people, no matter who it is love talking about themselves.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1.Read books
2.Get peoples life stories.

If you are a good listener thats good enough.
70% them 30% you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JDA70 said:
If you are a good listener thats good enough.
70% them 30% you.
I've heard this before but doesn't this allow them to set the frame?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a listener is good. Though, you dont want to listen too much. If you dont have much to say you come off as boring. The only way I learned to become better at conversations is.. Talking to alot of people.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy or download a book about how to do stand up comedy, or making people laugh. A lot of PU guru's say this has helped their game immensely. It teaches you how to tell entertaining stories. Everyone has tons of stories, but the ones who know how to make them more funny, or interesting are always liked more by everyone in general. If you have time, money, and motivation, take a stand up comedy class. This doesnt mean you need to be that 'funny' guy. The principles of comedy will teach you how to be more interesting in general.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could not memorize tips for being unpredictable, which is setting up a list of rules that you follow which is anything but unpredictable.

Reaction score
Listening is good. I find that exciting conversation is sort of cyclical, though.

When she has something interesting (or interesting to her) to say, definitely listen, and get involved in it.

Often though, it's exciting for the conversation to be driven by you. A lot of alpha males + me (lol) are often very impulsive when they are talking about something that interests them. They will interrupt the person they are talking to if that person is saying something not very important, to further their own points.

So, I think a good mix of listening, talking mutually, and getting excited about what you are saying (as I described) is the best.

I really love conversations. I often relate them to music, sports, and comedy routines. There are different sections in the conversation. And there are different tools you can use at any point. Conversations are dynamic and the best way to get better at them is to practice them in all sorts of situations, and in different ways, until you start mastering the tools you can use.

In my opinion, one of the best conversationalists around (though I'll admit he's got his flaws... but somehow they're very bearable) is Craig Ferguson. Check him out on Youtube. He's actually very good at flirting with girls too. Learn from him.

Overall, try to start enjoying conversations. If you love having them, you will get good at them!
Practice!

Reaction score
On second thought, watch a lot of talk show hosts. Their whole job is to get talking happening.

Listening is a great tool, as everyone agrees. I think listening is really easy though...
1. Be interested in them.
2. Ask questions to find out more about them / what they're talking about.