Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you have done in this case?

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had been talking to this chick for about a year now. Dont want to make this long so here is some history.

Took her to lunch about 10 months ago, felt up on her legs up to her panties, nothing happened after that cause not enough time, had to get back to work.

Then took her to park some other time, felt up on her again, but was stingy with the punani.

About 4 months ago, she mentions that she's engaged and that she would never fool around. I showed no emotion or reaction.

In the subsequent weeks, i tried to ask her out to lunch again or go on break with her.

Then I got sick of her games, always something coming up in the last min when we plan to go to lunch and she cancels. (4 or 5 times already)

Got sick to the point where I even ignored and didn't respond to her emails. I ignored her like 3 times.

Finally about a month ago, she hits me up after 2 months of no talking, probably expecting me to ask her out, i didn't ask her out, but rather became just polite and respectful in email "how are you, how's your day, etc etc

Then she didnt reply to that email, after 2 weeks hits me up again by email. This time she asks if i wanted to go to lunch with her today.

We went to lunch today, tried to feel up on her, and she got all up tight (and this girl is engaged and having a wedding in 4 months).

She says I'm cheap since I hardly pay for her lunches, etc (I go by the no play no pay policy)

What would you have done? SHould I have just kept my hands to myself?

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
909pua said:
Had been talking to this chick for about a year now. Dont want to make this long so here is some history.

Took her to lunch about 10 months ago, felt up on her legs up to her panties, nothing happened after that cause not enough time, had to get back to work.

Then took her to park some other time, felt up on her again, but was stingy with the punani. - YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE TO BANG HER

About 4 months ago, she mentions that she's engaged and that she would never fool around. I showed no emotion or reaction.

In the subsequent weeks, i tried to ask her out to lunch again or go on break with her. - NEEDINESS ON YOUR PART, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUT GAMING OTHER CHICKS

Then I got sick of her games, always something coming up in the last min when we plan to go to lunch and she cancels. (4 or 5 times already) - IGNORING THE 2 STRIKES RULE IS A SIGN OF NEEDINESS

Got sick to the point where I even ignored and didn't respond to her emails. I ignored her like 3 times. YES, THIS WAS RIGHT. IF SHE DOESN'T GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT, DON'T GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS

Finally about a month ago, she hits me up after 2 months of no talking, probably expecting me to ask her out, i didn't ask her out, but rather became just polite and respectful in email "how are you, how's your day, etc etc

Then she didnt reply to that email, after 2 weeks hits me up again by email. This time she asks if i wanted to go to lunch with her today.

We went to lunch today, tried to feel up on her, and she got all up tight (and this girl is engaged and having a wedding in 4 months). WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

AS A MAN, YOU ARE MEANT TO INITIATE. YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT ACCEPTED THE LUNCH "DATE" (BUSY WITH OTHER STUFF) BUT PROPOSED TO MEET UP FOR A FEW DRINKS AT NIGHT.

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN A MUCH BETTER WAY TO JUDGE HER INTENTIONS

She says I'm cheap since I hardly pay for her lunches, etc (I go by the no play no pay policy)

I.E. SHE IS JUST LOOKING TO USE YOU FOR MONEY, WHY THE FVCK WOULD YOU PAY FOR LUNCH FOR A GIRL YOU AREN'T EVEN BANGING???

What would you have done? SHould I have just kept my hands to myself?
I think you should have escalated when you had the chance. Knowing her for so long without making a move = friendzone.

WTF is with the lunch dates?

Moving forward:

- ignore this chick and focus on others

- if she makes contact, DO NOT ACCEPT ANY lunch dates. Propose to meet up at night for some drinks.

- If she accepts, you may have a chance if you get her loosened up with some booze.

- If she doesn't accept, go no contact and move on.

Do not reward behaviour that is not giving you what you want.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this means that I have to take her for drinks and I have to PAY... correct? If we ever do, she's paying her own drinks..

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's getting married in 4 months, show some respect and move onto other girls. Seems like she's trying to seek your attention without any intention of giving you what you want.