Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would YOU have done in these situations?

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Situation 1
I was walking into a party and when I walked by these two girls near the entrance one of the girls said to the other girl in a repulsed and annoyed voice "Where did he come from?"
She was obviously referring to me. I ignored her and kept on walking away, but I still can't seem to stop thinking about it for some reason because it was so mean for her to go out of her way to say something bad about a random guy she doesn't even know. And it doesn't help that she was attractive and one of my suave mates had a one night stand with this girl, in fact I find it rather depressing.

What would YOU have done in this situation?

Situation 2
At an old job I was walking into an elevator which had a guy and girl in it. I decided to be friendly. It doesn't hurt to socialize more right? Well, I was wrong. So when I walk into the elevator I say "hey!" and then the guy mockingly says "hey!" back in a dorky tone that makes fun of my voice. The girl then laughs at his joke about me and smiles at him at the same time! So I go quiet and let his comment get to me. And he scores more points with the girl which helps him to get laid while I go home a depressed and sad virgin.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Ignored. Pretend you didn't hear them. You'd probably only make a type of scene at the party which would have hurt you for the rest of the night.

2) After he responded hey mockingly, you could have said "I'm <fake name> we've met you're the guy dating my friend Justin. How've you been?"

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
situation 1:
You: Who me? Oh UR MUM needed help cleanin her pipes coz ur dad killed himself after he gave birth to you...b!tch!

or

I just gave ur lil sister a baby..you want one too?

or

<sarcastically>oooooohahahahaha! bet u feel real good now huh? you gonna sleep better tonight after tryin to piss take on a random guy? oh ps! my boy that fukd u? yeh he has herpes...

Situation 2
Brian123 has got it locked down!! that answer would butcher his come back possibility.

or

you must like imitating fly people around you, does that make you feel like your fly too?

Or

Oh HaHaHa! what was that? a pathetic attempt to pick up this chic by mockin another man? oh haha!

OR

Cmon dude! she'd have to be pretty stupid and easy to fall for a guy that mocks another guy for sayin hi...

but dude..dont let nobody bring you down with there bullish man..
if they try to be too smart its mostly coz theyre insecure and have to mock somebody else to get the spotlight ofa them..so if they do try and mock you..just give it back to em..
if i was you ida smacked fire out that dudes as5 in the lift..then robbed him empty..
and the chic? well..i wouldnt have stopped till she cried for forgiveness..on her knees!

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. "Oh, I came here just to ruin your night."

or

"Where did you come from?"

Occasionally I go to parties in brightly colored suits (think orange or red) and sometimes on the way there or if I stop by to get something at the store there will be someone who says, "hey, look at that guy" as he taps his friend and points at me and my ridiculous, but fun, outfit. I'm usually with someone else and when I notice them I tap who I'm with and say "omg, look at that guy" and point right back at the person who pointed at me.

2. "Is that your real voice? You should get that checked"

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This man doesn't need lines...

...he needs to stop caring about what other people think. Ok so they say that...are you dead. You have to be centered, you control your own emotions...your reacting to these people because they are affecting you internally just off some random BS.

I'm assuming your a guy who can't take rejection or stuff that people say about you...you have no center which is what you need. You would get AMOGGED and blown out easily if you were to go to clubs in NYC where there full of community guys...

Me personally for the first one I would've spoke to her, because I think that is hilarious especially if it happened to me. I remember going into a party and a guy saying "Hey you don't belong her." (Racist remark) I'm cracking up in his face, he then tries to get me to drink and do drugs with him...

Second situation is a great time to **** around...the guy was clearly trying to joke on you which I personally would've joked back and take his girl right infront of him...

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brian123 said:
2) After he responded hey mockingly, you could have said "I'm <fake name> we've met you're the guy dating my friend Justin. How've you been?"
hahaha, that's a great one, I don't really see how it could backfire

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
#2: just tell him to shut the fvck up. Basically just confront him and stand up to his bullsh*t. Seriously man don't take some of this **** from others, especially guys.

For #1 I probably would have said something. I mean you just can't let these girls get away with that. Even if it means you have to leave the party I would not have just walked by. Now I wouldn't have been an *******. I would have just said something like "what was that?" Make her repeat it to your face and go from there.

and by God don't let these people get to you.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
Situation 1
I was walking into a party and when I walked by these two girls near the entrance one of the girls said to the other girl in a repulsed and annoyed voice "Where did he come from?"
She was obviously referring to me. I ignored her and kept on walking away, but I still can't seem to stop thinking about it for some reason because it was so mean for her to go out of her way to say something bad about a random guy she doesn't even know. And it doesn't help that she was attractive and one of my suave mates had a one night stand with this girl, in fact I find it rather depressing.

Situation 2
At an old job I was walking into an elevator which had a guy and girl in it. I decided to be friendly. It doesn't hurt to socialize more right? Well, I was wrong. So when I walk into the elevator I say "hey!" and then the guy mockingly says "hey!" back in a dorky tone that makes fun of my voice. The girl then laughs at his joke about me and smiles at him at the same time! So I go quiet and let his comment get to me. And he scores more points with the girl which helps him to get laid while I go home a depressed and sad virgin.

Dude what the hell are you talking about? The last few lines of the second situation don't even make sense. Who said the guy scores points and goes home with the girl?

If you let these two events bother you so much, what are you going to do when things get tougher?

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
Situation 1

Did you know her? I would have looked at and pointed at her and smiled and said "Julie! Good to see you too." If you didn't know her by name, just replace her name with "hey." This shows that you're not phased and even can make a joke out of what she said.

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
Did you know her? I would have looked at and pointed at her and smiled and said "Julie! Good to see you too." If you didn't know her by name, just replace her name with "hey." This shows that you're not phased and even can make a joke out of what she said.
I think we knew of each other, but it wasn't like we had met before. At any rate I wouldn't want to meet her anyways if she's going to be that mean.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Demystify said:
Situation 1

Roundhouse Kick

Demystify said:
Situation 2

Backhand

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one proper answer to both of those questions:

Be positive and illustrate your high value by being nice and sociable and bringing up their value. By bringing up others it'll reflect back on you and make you even more high value.

If you get negative or are nasty to them it'll only lower your value.

I suggest giving a listen to the Pickup Podcast episodes on Value. They're the Advanced Toolbox eps 1-3. Really absorb the content and internalize what they're saying. It's Inner Game 101 IMO.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in both of these situations you were not displaying alpha body language. Nobody would dare say that to someone who looks like they're the s/hit.

On the first situation I would do this:
Pee in a beer bottle, offer it to the girl (because I'm such a nice guy). Yes I have seen this done. Dont worry about getting your ass kicked, she will be too humilliated to make a scene out of it.

On the second one I would be caught off guard and probably would not have said anything back (I take a long time to think of s.hit to say in these situations) But I think not saying anything is better than showing any anger.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a guy did something similar to me when I said hey and he was with a chick, he did it in a funny tone trying to mock me, but I upped it and did even a dumber voice asking 'how are you doing?', I at the same time walked forward and made strong eye contact as if I was about to fukk him up while I asked, it worked because he got nervous and just answered with a normal voice.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
Once a guy did something similar to me when I said hey and he was with a chick, he did it in a funny tone trying to mock me, but I upped it and did even a dumber voice asking 'how are you doing?', I at the same time walked forward and made strong eye contact as if I was about to fukk him up while I asked, it worked because he got nervous and just answered with a normal voice.
Congrats. You both were 7s and he backed down to a 6. Had he held his ground you probably would have ended up in a fight. That's the two most common outcomes of when 7s face off.

Again, listen to those pickup podcast episodes on Value. If you haven't listened to them yet you're doing yourself a major disservice!

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Congrats. You both were 7s and he backed down to a 6. Had he held his ground you probably would have ended up in a fight. That's the two most common outcomes of when 7s face off.

Again, listen to those pickup podcast episodes on Value. If you haven't listened to them yet you're doing yourself a major disservice!
Hey bro what do you mean by '7s'? And could I have a link to the podcasts? I never heard of them.
Thanks.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
Hey bro what do you mean by '7s'? And could I have a link to the podcasts? I never heard of them.
Thanks.
All 3 are on this page:
http://pickuppodcast.com/blogv2/tag/art-of-charm/

They're episodes 50, 53, and 54. Just scroll down until you find them. If they roll off that page as they add more podcasts either go back a couple pages or check out these individual links in the blog:

Value Part 1
http://pickuppodcast.com/blogv2/2008/04/19/episode-50-advanced-toolbox-value-part-1/

Value Part 2
http://pickuppodcast.com/blogv2/2008/05/18/episode-53-advanced-toolbox-value-part-2/

Value Part 3
http://pickuppodcast.com/blogv2/2008/05/18/episode-54-advanced-toolbox-value-part-3/

Sadly you need to create an account in order to check out the blog pages. The first one I posted above though is public and you can listen to them from there. The benefit of logging into the site and going into the blog page itself is because from there you can actually download the episodes and take them with you. Granted you can do the same thing from iTunes for free as well.

Like they say at the start of most episodes, check out the first 5 or 10 episodes they did to get a good foundation and feel for how they operate, and so you get the context of what they're always talking about.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) I would've turned to her and said something like "Hey! Im WalkingStick. I'm originally from Omaha, but I moved here a few years ago. Why do you ask?"

She already doesnt like you much (or she's trying to start a convo) either way, it cant get much worse. Introduce yourself or turn to a friend of yours and say the same. Ignoring won't hurt, but it wont help either.

2) I'd like to try something like "No, it's more like this 'HEY!'" Make a joke out of it. You can flip out, but overreacting isnt going to help anything. Both people will be turned off of you. You might as well show a sense of humor and try to meet two new people. Whatever you do, NEVER let them think the comment got to you.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bud, these are pretty much unintentional "**** tests" / something to slow you down - a challenge really.

Everyone has to deal with awkard situations and people trying to undermine us - its how the world works. Its also how you deal with these situations that define you. Its like being a new kid at school - they dont know you yet its up to YOU to impose your personality on them not let them talk down to you.

So, really you just gotta blow through these types of challenges - if you dont show you're alphamaleness then you've lived up to the beta tag they've automatically given to you. My guess is you maybe walked in looking uncomfortable or not confident which made you an easy target. In the elevator i can imagine your 'hey' was maybe half hearted and not fully with conviction hence the mockery.

Personally for the first one I would have either ignored them or most likely stopped, looked her up and down for a few seconds and then laughed/smicked before walking on. All of a sudden you would have turned the tables and she would be insecure about what you were thinking.

Second situation - well i'm assuming the guy knew the girl? That automatically gave you a tough task - usually you gotta befriend the guy first. In an AMOG'ing situation like this though, just be relaxed and don't let such smart comments effect you, otherwise you automatically fail. I would have probably laughed and carried on with whatever i wanted to say/do.

Again though, chances are unconfident body language etc made you a target in the first place, work on the whole package :)

check out kinowear.com for a good article on personality

Chipleader

Don Juan
Reaction score
1: "I came from (wherever you did come from). Why so interested"

2: "Thats not a very nice way to speak to a man who could quite possibly be your father" (girl laughs) "I dont know what your laughing at, I could be your father too, meaning theres a good chance youve been sleeping with your brother. Society looks down on that kinda thing you know"