Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do when you know you will die?

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems scripted to me... sad that his final goals are so mundane as going out and being an ass, I can pull an ass out of my ass anytime I wanted and get away with it...:crackup:

lame video, but great concept, as it has always been:up:

lol, this is an awesome discussion and I can see this flying away, wheeee!!:cheer:

His video got owned by that poet:p

His friends were lame, and he gets so annoyed by everything, damn his life must have been so boring before the video...

is that you mr monk?:confused: or are the girls scary? damn that girl with the braids is hot, the other has rolls!!

:cool: I would SOOOO get in a car chase!!:cool:

When is he going to stop swearing?

he gave his boss ****:crackup:

Seriously, other than random destruction how could you live everyday like it was your last and really make a difference?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd impregnate as many women as I could, so my children would gloriously live on after I had passed away.

Let me add, I am not going to rape anybody :)

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really want to know what people do when they know, approximately, their death day? Read John Reeves Hall's blog regarding his battle against stage IV (metastatic) melanoma. Hall died on September 17, 2005. He was a programmer with Treyarch. Hall lived a much more exciting 24 years, even after diagnosis, than most people do in their lifetime.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor AFC.

Guy finds out he is dying and he acts like a total jerk. Who the fvck takes a dump on your Boss's desk and films it?(that was sick to watch, who the fvck wants to see someone take a sh1t?) The guy is in his 40's and not 18. Everything this guy did in his life WAS HIS FAULT!! Its his fault that he is fat, its his fault that he is alone, its his fault that he has a job that he doesn't like and doesn't have the life he wished he has. He made some choices in life that brought him to this point and he should be angry with himself and instead he is taking his anger on society.

If anything it is a good reminder that you shouldn't live in the future and you shouldn't live in the past. Live in the present moment and enrich it so the future will be bright as well. We are all going to die. Going to your grave kicking and screaming is a sign that tells you your own life sucked and you have not accomplish what you wanted to. We must forget the past and live at the moment because every moment is precious. Life is fragile. We should all die with a smile on our face because it was a life worth living.

DjDamage

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I knew the exact moment I'd die, I wouldn't tell anyone. With thirty seconds to go, I'd say something outrageous and add the words,

"And if I'm lying, may God strike me dead!"

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd live the same kind of boring life i did untill now (i wouldn't tell a soul)