Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Would You Do (older news story)

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing a lot of this kind of sh!t lately, and I saw this video this morning and it struck a chord. A friend of mine was attacked at a bar last week by some hideous beast because he made a comment about her a$$ being big. She hit him hard in the mouth giving him a fat lip and making him bleed, and as he moved backward to avoid getting hit again, he slipped on some gravel and fell down the side of an embankment on the patio and broke his arm.

When I got into a fight last year simply defending myself, I had to go to jail and ended up with a misdemeanor on my record for assault and battery.

As for this video, if I were in this man's shoes, I would have knocked her on her ass regardless of the social pressure from the other passengers.

I'm curious how you all would handle this situation if you had been in this man's shoes.

Would the alpha exercise restraint? Try to restrain her? Or simply defend himself as if this were an assault by a man?

http://www.universalhub.com/2012/police-investigate-red-line-attack-captured-youtub

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
witha video on I would sue her, ask for a restrain order, and pretty much make sure she never would place her filth feets on that place again :)

for that video I would just block her arm and make her really feel a pain with each attack, and still sue her for assault :)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he has medical bills and witnesses, a civil suit would be a sure thing. He might even get a lawyer on contingency. Tell him to look for a younger attorney with a solo practice who has to hustle just to pay his bills.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy was not a small guy by any means...he could have grabbed that b1tch and put her in an arm lock...

This is fvcked...if some b1tch was going off on me like that, I might wait until she makes the first move, then I'll take her arm and lock it behind her back and put her on the ground, knee on her spine.

That's what I'd do...anyone who goes off like that is getting restrained...man OR woman...fvcked up.

To your original question: I would say your friend sounded like he sure agitated the fvck out of that heffer. Secondly, I would say to avoid a fight just avoid those situations...walk away...go somewhere else..it's not worth it and some people are so crazy they'll cause neuro-damage and smash your skull...the thing on this train however, the guy couldn't get away from the situation.

so fvcked.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the guy was a little bit too timid in dealing with her. I think if he raised his voice and gave her a very stern warning, she would have backed off. I think the best way to have handled the situation would be for him to say in a loud clear voice "you can escalate this to physical violence, but there WILL be consequences....you've been warned." There are lots of witnesses on the train as well as someone taking a video of the incident. If the girl punched him, he would be perfectly within his rights to respond in kind.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I don't think you have to hit a woman in that situation. There's absolutely no doubt you would have the white knights and feminists all over your arse if you put one on her chin in self defence.
Wrist lock, arm bar, take her to ground hard and sit on her. Then just laugh in her face and tell her to grow the fvck up. Then tell her she'd better sit still and keep quiet while you finish your food.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have walked away. He had a couple minutes to do so. Who needs the drama, besides one's own ego?