Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do in this situation?

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say you're studying in the school library (uni) which is basically a spot where there are rows and rows of small booth/desks, and as you're walking up your seat which is directly behind another desk where a girl is sitting at. When sat down backs would be turned to each other though. Anyways as you approach you make eye contact with the girl, but its nothing special since she just looked up at you as you approached. So you do some work for awhile and then a little while later you notice the girl get up and leave, which makes you think shes done or whatever. What would you then do if she came back and it looked as if she had put on a lot of lipstick? I noticed her lips were really red, but I wasn't sure if she had just put them on since I only saw her face from the side before(but since it seemed kinda excessive I figured I would have seen it, but not sure). Is this sort of thing a girl would do if they were interested? And assuming you thought so, how would you initiate a convo without knowing whether or not she just wanted to study? Btw she left like 10 mins later or something.

FunkyMillion

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlahUgh,

You should be ashamed of yourself. . . . . whenever you see a girl that interests you, the best thing to do is aproach so you don't have to ask these type of questions.

don't think about it, just approach.

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BlahUgh
Lets say you're studying in the school library (uni) which is basically a spot where there are rows and rows of small booth/desks, and as you're walking up your seat which is directly behind another desk where a girl is sitting at. When sat down backs would be turned to each other though. Anyways as you approach you make eye contact with the girl, but its nothing special since she just looked up at you as you approached. So you do some work for awhile and then a little while later you notice the girl get up and leave, which makes you think shes done or whatever. What would you then do if she came back and it looked as if she had put on a lot of lipstick? I noticed her lips were really red, but I wasn't sure if she had just put them on since I only saw her face from the side before(but since it seemed kinda excessive I figured I would have seen it, but not sure). Is this sort of thing a girl would do if they were interested? And assuming you thought so, how would you initiate a convo without knowing whether or not she just wanted to study? Btw she left like 10 mins later or something.

Well, don't kick yourself too hard, because from what you've written, there's absolutely no indication that she was interested in you. (I HIGHLY DOUBT she put on lipstick to try to get your attention.) So it's not like you passed up a great and rare chance or anything like that.

Next time, if there were eye contact and at least a smile on her part, then you could go over and ask what she was studying.

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
here's whats wrong with your thinking...

Who cares if she's attracted to your looks? Really...who? You're on this board to get your game up and if you choose not to play, just because you don't think she's interested, based on 1 look, then you've already lost.

Don't even count IOI's before you've started talking with them/ kicking your game to them.

PS, if you would have walked over to her and chatted her up, you would know what her interest level was..

hope this helps