What would you do in this situation?

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see two hot girls walking along the beach - on the boardwalk. They were HB 8; very intimidating, I must add...

They were at least two yards ahead of me. I let them get away...

What should I have done?

Me: Hey, I couldn't help notice you guys... what's your name?
**start walking with them?**

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you walking behind them? If so...

Ladies, excuse me. I couldn't help but notice that you and your friend were checking me out. (Keep it in a joking tone)

Let the conversation flow from there. Yes, this is sort of a line, but with no previous eye contact, makes an approach difficult.

Or you could've passed them up, acting like a jogger, and as you pass them, turn and check them out a little, give a smile, keep jogging on ahead. Stop somewhere and as they get close enough, then start a conversation.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Were you walking behind them? If so...

Ladies, excuse me. I couldn't help but notice that you and your friend were checking me out. (Keep it in a joking tone)

Let the conversation flow from there. Yes, this is sort of a line, but with no previous eye contact, makes an approach difficult.

Or you could've passed them up, acting like a jogger, and as you pass them, turn and check them out a little, give a smile, keep jogging on ahead. Stop somewhere and as they get close enough, then start a conversation.
What do I do if a girl responds coldly to me? How do I handle situations in which I get owned? If I can overcome that fear, I will be unstoppable; successful, perhaps not, but unstoppable. :)

How can I play it off if those girls respond with an attitude, like "me checking you out? pfft...."

Me: "Ladies, you don't have to play hard-to-get... it's annoying!" *smile*
*walk away*

???

How do i Deal with the rejection?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
"I saw your friend checking me out"
Haha, yeah right, you!?
"I saw those looks she gave me! You have a dirty dirty mind you know!"

Have fun with it, who cares if she rejects you, it means you can throw anything at her then :p

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, with chicks you don't know on a cold approach like that, it's best to have a little bit of a "fvck it"/balls out attitude.

don juan jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I couldn't help but notice you were checking me out!"
"haha, right, you?"
"its ok, hopefully one day you'll have enough confidence to admit to it. Until then, bye."

hows this sound?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she shuts you down with something liek the "Yah right, you?" line mentioned above. just use some C&F.

"Well yes me, I couldnt possibly imagine her looking at anybody else besides yours truly"

if she acts hardcore biatch, no biggie. find another babe with less of an attitude.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like I need to work on the "I don't give a Fcuk attitude." - a mentality, rather. You know... the one in which I do not feel the pressure of trying to impress. The state of mind when I am genuine; flirting, and have a conversation for the hell of it - I don't need Your *****, attitude. I just need to exude the mentality that I just want to have a good time; that's all. If your not interested, "later..."

Anyone willing to give me a pep talk, or some motivational piece of wisdom to inspire this sudden change? Perhaps, something that I could bear in my mind when doing these approaches? Something that I could use as my foundation to develop a nonchalant attitude.

I do not want to be a jerk; I do not want to be a push-over. I want to be a genuine guy - charming, funny, conversational, and pleasure to be around; without the slightest thought of wondering what these ladies think of me! I want to come off as a likable guy who doesn't seem to be a player, out for @ss.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitch said:
I do not want to be a jerk; I do not want to be a push-over. I want to be a genuine guy - charming, funny, conversational, and pleasure to be around; without the slightest thought of wondering what these ladies think of me! I want to come off as a likable guy who doesn't seem to be a player, out for @ss.
thats about my mindset lately, i've perfected it (unfortunately ive been sick and in rehab so not much use yet) but you have to keep the sexual tension, using the double entendres and occasionally accusing them of being perverted.

hit upon a james bond type of character with a little bit more boyish charm in there.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man are u even a master DJ? asking a Newb DJ question like this??
go read the hall of fame.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine said:
man are u even a master DJ? asking a Newb DJ question like this??
go read the hall of fame.
rhetorical questions like these should be asked more often, they give us a good shot to develop what kinda additude we should have in situations like these and give us a second to think about answers

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitch said:
It seems like I need to work on the "I don't give a Fcuk attitude." - a mentality, rather. You know... the one in which I do not feel the pressure of trying to impress. The state of mind when I am genuine; flirting, and have a conversation for the hell of it - I don't need Your *****, attitude. I just need to exude the mentality that I just want to have a good time; that's all. If your not interested, "later..."

Anyone willing to give me a pep talk, or some motivational piece of wisdom to inspire this sudden change? Perhaps, something that I could bear in my mind when doing these approaches? Something that I could use as my foundation to develop a nonchalant attitude.

Any suggestions to develop this personality?