Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do in this situation? HB9, very confident

Reaction score
In my opinion you played your cards perfectly before you texted her with "Hehe... easy tiger! i have no plans or intentions. I'm simply intrigued to find out more about you. Anyway, I wont ever let anything happen between us while you are 'seeing' someone! :p" - after that you ceased being a dangerous guy who she was attracted to.
I say go out with her, and flirt up a storm. If she isn't vibing it, then forget her, it's a done deal.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing fine.

As someone else said there are always other guys on the scene with really hot girls.

She's just **** testing you to see if you are really as cool as she thinks and playing a bit of a power game.

All I can say is keep strong mentally. Don't get sucked into her reality where she is so hot and has all these guys competing for her.

Stay in your reality where you are the man. If you keep the right mindset all your actions will flow from that and you'll get her.

Oh, and don't obsess or overanalyse.

JJ

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
Don't get sucked into her reality where she is so hot and has all these guys competing for her.
Some good advice there. Thanks. That is exactly what I'm trying to do. I know for a fact that there are other guys after her, but it really really doesn't bother me.

I am trying to act differently to how guys normally act when they are around her. Hoping that she will like them and do anything for her attention/approval. I'm going from the angle of...

"B*tch! I want to see if YOU are good enough for ME and if you are even worth the effort!"

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like its working.

Good luck bro.

JJ

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New Year's Eve party without the boyfriend? ie. There is no serious relationship here or it is LDR and full of problems.

Just keep going with your ****y and funny self. You seem to have this down.

There will not be talk of the person she is "seeing" again. She will drop him on her own when she is good and ready. If you bring it up, you will just get her anti-slut-defence into overdrive.

Assume she's into you and it is only a matter of time before you two get it on. Read this article by Allen Thompson (the creator and owner of this site) because it will help you immensely in nailing her (not quite the same situation as the article is based on but the mindset will be needed for an HB9 with a casual boyfriend.)

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/kiss.htm

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right...

Just to update you guys. I finally met up with her tonight. It was kinda a double date, with her friend who is seeing my friend.

So... we got to the bar (very posh and exclusive joint). She was already impressed as we got there, we sat down at a nice table, talked, drank...

I was doing c+f all the way! I could see she kept looking at me, and checking me out. Touching me hand, stroking my arm (but very subtle).

After a couple of hours she suddently turned around and said:

Her: "Oh, by the way, i broke up with my bf two days ago"

So I just acted really cool.

Me: "hey, we ordered some food while you ladies were powdering your noses, i'm starving!"

and paid no attention to it.

She seemed a little upset at times, and i only asked her once what was wrong and she said nothing. So i didnt pursue it.

We later left the bar and on the way to the car, she hooked her arm in mine, as we dropped the girls off, she gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek and i told her i'd call her tomorrow.

Now...

My question...

I asked her what she was going tomorrow and she said absolutely nothing. and i told her i'll call her tomorrow. Should I call her tomorrow and try and arrange just me and her going out tomorrow night?

Also... how should i go about her having broken up with her bf recently? as in, should i pursue her? or sit back and let her come around???

Cheers,

Fash

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got the green light.

In fact you got a big flashing neon green light to smoke the tires and speed through the intersection at 0 to 60 in a new NHRA record.

She was upset when she mentioned breaking up with the boyfriend because she assumed you would be jumping for joy and buying a round of drinks for everyone in the bar.

The way you reacted, however, showed her you are, in fact, a way cooler dude that she even suspected. She will be calling all her friends trying to figure out why you weren't jumping for joy and this will intrigue her beyond our imagination.

And YES, call her tomorrow. (You said you would so you have to follow through now.) Have a fun action date planned, (but there is an even chance she will play hard to get for awhile. Don't get upset, this is the way 9.0s play the game now.)

Have a plan to take her out on an action date where you can have lots of laughs and then after, you do the bar-hopping thing. Go to a place where there is lots of bars close by and then stop in each one, have 1 drink, then tell her it is time to go. Go to the next bar but don't tell her the plan. Each time she thinks the date is over and you stop at the next bar, she will laugh and continue having a good time. 1 drink at each bar and hop to the next one.

And go back and read that article I linked to again. Allen Thompson is a genius.

But like I said, you will likely get a little resistance right now. Keep your cool and keep assuming you two will be getting it on in short order.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fash
Now...

My question...

I asked her what she was going tomorrow and she said absolutely nothing. and i told her i'll call her tomorrow. Should I call her tomorrow and try and arrange just me and her going out tomorrow night?

Also... how should i go about her having broken up with her bf recently? as in, should i pursue her? or sit back and let her come around???

Cheers,

Fash
Fash... buddy... You don't need advice on this elementary ****.

She's gotten into your head; don't let the shadows play tricks on you.

Looks like you left your confidence back in 2006.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think that because you're sarging her that you're being confident?

Anybody can play the game, only the confident ones can win.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Looks like you left your confidence back in 2006.
:p I know man... I know...

Well I'm gonna give her a shout later on, take her out tonight and see how things go.

I'll keep you guys posted.