Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do in these scenerios?

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenerio #1:

Imagine you met a wonderful girl, someone who you will undoubtbly fall in love with but at the same time you know down the road, she'll break your heart. Knowing this, would you still pursue her or would you save youself that heartbreak and look for someone else?

Scenerio #2:

Imagine you have a friend. This friend is a player and has herpes. He has an active social life and has many female friends. He has successfully slept with some of the female friends and plan on bedding more. In a party, he would often give friendly lip kisses to all the girls. Unfortunately, no one knows his herpes secret except you. He has no guilt about spreading the herpes. Would you snitch on your friend to save an innocent girl from catching his desease?

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario #1 is a little wierd cause how can you KNOW someone is gonna break your heart. That just means that in your mind you think that she's better than you and that you are not good enough for her. So basically it's doomed in your mind before you even get started.

Scenario #2 is a tough one. I would like to say bros b4 hoes but then again you have to think about how good of a person can a guy be if he's intentionally spreading his little herpes around. You might want to question being friends with someone like that. It's tough to judge someone cause I don't think u could ever expect to get laid again by being an honest person with herpes. How do you tell someone " hey I have herpes........wanna have sex." You might never get laid again. So I'm not saying he's a bad person, maybe a bit selfish. But would any of us really be honest and tell everyone that you have herpes. You need to think about which of the girls are your friends. Then let him know those girls are off limits cause you don't want to see them get herpes. If he doesn't respect your wishes than he's not much of a friend.

Reaction score
Would you leave a steak alone with a dog? uhuh.... You cant blame the dog for doing what it's programed to do, just the same as you cant blame a girl for being emotionaly driven. In reality friend, girl will do anything that she has feelings for. Not saying there bad or cursed but sometimes the can corrupt even the most skilled PUA into a frustraded chump, just remember what you stand for and dont let anyone take you for a fool. Your the prize just let her know this and she wont leave you.

Scenario #2 is pretty much covered. Good Luck!