Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what would you do in my situation

shadowtalker

Reaction score
Here i am. 21st birthday weekend, done nothing but a boring family party. I have no real friends. No job. No car. I live in a small town so there is no public transportation. Still living with mom. Have front tooth missing, which shatters my confidence even more, cant afford to go to dentist. Family is goin chaotic, talkin sh** behind each others back, i stay out of it. If i had the money i would move far away.

the few friends that i have, if u can call them friends - i have to contact them to hang out cuz they could care less about me - theyre at home all day playing video games, so theyre not exactly motivating. Small town so its hard to meet new people. Oh, and ive never had a real gf. I know alot about seduction but havent really put it into practice besides online, which i make girls so horny they want to meet up but then i chicken out.

I wont go into any more depth. Im sure many people in my situation would even consider suicide, but that isnt an option for me, i have many goals for my life.

So i was wondering what u would do in my situation. It is hard to get started. I dont think there is anything u guys could tell me that i dont already know, but any encouragement would be appreciated. Thx.

Dante3214

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man, I don't know what to say really.

Make sure you stay clean and work out, why?

Because it'll help you stay happy through the tough times ahead.

Do what you can, when you can, however you can, at this point, you don't have much to lose.

When you see ANY opportunity, take it.

Fvck being hurt because a girl won't find you attractive, go meet them anyway, screw the consequences (just wear a condom!).

Good luck.

NthDegree

Don Juan
Reaction score
About as bad situation as mine, except i'm 16.

Kicked out of secondary school for "suspect computer activities" and the world outside of my house treats me like ****.

1st of all I have no genuine friends, 2nd of all I have no qualifications, 3rd of all I have no common skill (can't swim, ride a bike, crap @ football etc.).

Also my only real skill is with computing and therefore I stick to my comfort zone as life outside sucks and always has done.

So you aren't the only one, only perk of my life is a loving family but that is it really and most of my life wasnt of my own choosing.

I plan to change that though. Even though like you I don't live in an area where there's much potential so it'll be hard but nothing is impossible

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boo fvcking hoo.

Sorry to break this to you guys, but no one is gonna help you. No one. you need to get off your butt and make things happen for yourself. Screw comfort zones, and all that other nonsense. Screw self limiting beliefs (which seems to be the biggest part of your problem) and screw anyone who tries to keep you down.

no one ever said that being a man would be easy. It isn't. Only thing is, the real men won't come whine on a message board about how much their life sucks and they're trapped. I don't care what anyone says, you're never "trapped".

Decide what needs to be changed/fixed and one by one, take care of these issues until they are resolved. That's the only way you're gonna get out of this.

So what's it gonna be? Take the long hard road to a better future, or take the easy/pvssy way out and blame everything/everyone around you for your problems...(just like 90% of the loser guys out there do)?

The choice is yours.

i don't feel sorry for anyone who doesn't try and help them selves in a REAL way.

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
what doesn't kill you, makes you suffer, and will eventually make you stronger

Set some goals and work your best to achieve them. But remember you will fail, you must fail, the road to succeess is paved by failure. Don't look at failure as something bad, it's just something that you have to get through its part of your journey. Accept failure and you are half way to success.

Don't think about anybody else's problems but your own. Yes life is unfair and not everyone is in as tough a situation like you. But you know what? It doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is you and your goals.

You will achieve and you will overcome. Nobody can do it for you, so you better start now.

If you can conquer yourself, you can conquer the world, remember that.

whatdude

Don Juan
Reaction score
go to college.

and dont say you cant afford it cuz you can go to a junior college for free if you get grants.