what would you do if your girl started turning fat?

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
personally I'd put clenbuterol in all her food....:rockon:

anyone else got a good idea? :)

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
put her out to pasture.

mooooooooooooooooooo :D

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eat her. there are some great recipe recommendations in the accompanying thread "would you eat a fat person?"

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar probelm before I broke up with mine. You know that the question is coming, the "Am I fat?" question. We all fear this.

Howardalex's question needs to be answered because it will affect us all one day....

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if most of the fat went to her butt, send her to LA to shoot for 'AssParade', and then jerk off to the film.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
gym membership for christmas/birthday/valentines day/anniversary/ your birthday, whatever comes first
i saw a couple get divorced over this gift.

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
if most of the fat went to her butt, send her to LA to shoot for 'AssParade', and then jerk off to the film.
so far this one made me laugh most :)

6 heads lewis was close

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't go very far with the hints or you will seem like an azzhole and she will get all self righteous on you.

About the only thing you can do is start working out a lot yourself, and let her see it. Make her feel really guilty about it, maybe ask if she wants to go to the gym with you (but not right away, after a while). If you start getting six pack abs, she will feel really guilty for being fat and lazy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of thing doesn't happen overnight. Unless you are in a really LTR, she either already had an overeating problem or outstanding issues that could create it. Look for these things when qualifying a woman and it'll pay off by saving you the heartache.

Fascism Fun

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not married, no problemo! If you're married, I believe that's called The Ol' Five to Seven Pounds a Year Trick. Eliminate the odds, don't get married.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cultivation of a healthy lifestyle together that includes strenous exrecise is a good idea for any LTR. My brother is married for over 20 years and they both look really good. One thing they do as a couple is run daily on his and hers treadmills.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
eat her. there are some great recipe recommendations in the accompanying thread "would you eat a fat person?"
Hahahahahaha, I was just going to suggest the same thing!

:crackup:

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her to lose weight, she prob would get cut and offended but someone needs to notify her

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only date healthy people, unhealthy people don't love themselves so they don't deserve another persons love.