Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do if your gf was raped?

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first things first, yes everybody can do that...

we are asking what to do AFTER she is alright

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is indeed a touchy subject. I'd probably just totally lose my cool, find out who did it and beat the guy unconscious! While he is unconscious, I'd cut the guys Whinner off, fry them and force him to eat them!

Sarcasim side, I'd make sure my girl would get all the attention, support and thearphy she would need and if the need arouse, an abortion.

To mroriginal: :crackup:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope to all the gods I respond to the situation sanely, and as effectively as possible, and am as helpful to her as humanly possible afterward.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
Pray & Comfort her.
After I got done calling the police.

Rape alone doesn't get you much cred when you're in a federal pen. If he got caught (and I realize that's a big if) I'd make sure to go to his court hearing and urge my girl to push for the maximum sentance. Hopefully he'd get a taste of his own medicine while on lock down. After the trial I'd laugh "Dont' drop the soap pal!" as he's escourted out.

After i've gone through the motions even if nothing happens I'd do my best to console my g/f and hope she doesn't go insane or is pregnant by the dude.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Quit fagging up this thread. Let the real men discuss this while you go read americanwomensuck.com and pray for a Russian mail-order bride.
"real men" lol. Gay.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
After I got done calling the police.

Rape alone doesn't get you much cred when you're in a federal pen. If he got caught (and I realize that's a big if) I'd make sure to go to his court hearing and urge my girl to push for the maximum sentance. Hopefully he'd get a taste of his own medicine while on lock down. After the trial I'd laugh "Dont' drop the soap pal!" as he's escourted out.

After i've gone through the motions even if nothing happens I'd do my best to console my g/f and hope she doesn't go insane or is pregnant by the dude.
does she know him enough for the police to catch him?
and has she done a rape kit to see if shes pregnant? if so, target wont fill the plan b pill, go to walgreens or cvs or riteaide

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boner da Stoner
first things first, yes everybody can do that...

we are asking what to do AFTER she is alright
it takes a very long time to be ok after that which is why i suggested therapy and immediately if possible is best.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes City of God is a great movie. I dont know what I would do if my GF was raped though. Kind of hard to put yourself in that situation.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Quit fagging up this thread. Let the real men discuss this while you go read americanwomensuck.com and pray for a Russian mail-order bride.

:yes::yes::yes:

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who would stay with a girlfriend after she was raped is a fool. She will be far too emotionally damaged to salvage. Why invest any more time into her when she is a lost cause?

Obviously some of you guys haven't really experienced too much of life if you're oblivious to that fact.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Anyone who would stay with a girlfriend after she was raped is a fool. She will be far too emotionally damaged to salvage. Why invest any more time into her when she is a lost cause?

Obviously some of you guys haven't really experienced too much of life if you're oblivious to that fact.

i can't get how you can judje people this way, while it's you the one who wants people to reject victims of violence

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
purplepimp speaks some substantial truth amidst his semi-intelligible garble. but it still doesnt really correlate with the thread's topic.

I think Italostud's got the right idea.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PurplePimp
rape is not wrong but in some places it is illegal

why woman no rape man? because man like rape

i bet every one of you here once thought about rape a girl

you know when you very horny and just no sex long time.

but it illegal and you know better

so we masterbate when we can rape. but rape is good. governement is bad not rape.

i think some people hate wrong person. you boys need to hate governement.

blue how old is your gf?
wtf is wrong with you and your rape is good but illegal crap? rape is evil and no one deserves to be violated.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
long live sunflowers daisies and moral sanctity

like that response wasnt coming

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enlighten us
tell us why you feel all men think of rape ? is it like a thought or a daydream ?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
enlighten us
tell us why you feel all men think of rape ? is it like a thought or a daydream ?
it entails occasional daydreams for me. i figure its probably a byproduct of the male sexual-dominance psychology.

ive done polls on other forums, not ALL males (allegedly) think about it, but roughly half will admit to it via anonymous poll.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PurplePimp
you know when you horny and with woman you like to rip off clothes fast and get to fast?

i say when you very much want to do her but you have no women that day or month

and you in store or out and see pretty lady close. you look at ass and tit and want to how you say "ravage" lady.

(i get word from room mate arsen. he speak better english. he agree with me about rape thought)

any way i say when you feel like this and would like to do lady you do not because you know it is rape

but you act very same way when she is your gf and in your room

to adult man here please explain if you know what i say

i am not only one. arsen say also.

We all understand what you're trying to say, but we don't agree. I think anyone is entitled to his own opinion, but I think most people wouldn't be able to rape women even if there weren't any laws against it. Personally, I wouldn't be able to have sex with a lady that doesn't enjoy it or is not even into it.

Adone

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by piranha45
it entails occasional daydreams for me. i figure its probably a byproduct of the male sexual-dominance psychology.

ive done polls on other forums, not ALL males (allegedly) think about it, but roughly half will admit to it via anonymous poll.
Oh yeah and those polls on forums are so sceintific and don't violate any rules of a proper study.

:rolleyes: