Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what would u have done?

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I was in a club this weekend, and had what I am sure the DJ's would flag as a good oppertunity to move on a chick, but as always I just moved on.

I was on my way back to the dance floor , and pushing my way thru I stood on a girls foot a bit, she tapped me on the shoulder and said "hey, u stood on my toes!" , so I just said , "sorry", the she lifted her foot and said "kiss it!" so i just pecked the top of her shoe, which she found hilarous, responded with a half-hug, I hugged back laughed and went back to my friends.

Totally AFC IMHO, what would u have done?!?

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, that was totally supplicatory. Shouldv'e fired back with some ****y+funny bs. I'm not good at thinking on my feet either, or the whole "game talking". I definitely wouldn't have kissed the b1tch's feet though....

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, what's with the capital letters?

lol, nice troll afc2dj guy:) Really fancy

If a girl did that to me, it'd be pretty funny to get down there. I wouldn't be stupid enough to actually put my mouth on her shoes.

After I got the hug, I'd ask where her friends were, introduce myself to them. Switch back to talking to her, get a few good laughs, than try to isolate her.

The only AFC thing you did was walking away.