Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what would u do?

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what would you do if a girl told you she loved you, but you dont have love for her? would you take advantage of her body? is this what i have been looking forward to after all?

this girl is a virgin, and said she'd do anything to prove her love for me. i feel guilty to take advantage of her, but i feel this is what i've worked for(?).. i don't know really now.

i'm very suprised she said this.

this is the convo:
headshot : hey what u doin'?
mhelody : nothng
headshot : ok
headshot : so what's up? ur still up? its so late
mhelody : wat r u doing my baby
headshot : nothing... just reading some stuff.
headshot : how about u?
mhelody : nothng too...
headshot : ok =)
mhelody : I miss you.
(she writes something on yahoo doodle saying "I love u <3"
headshot : u love me?
headshot : do you love me?
mhelody : yap!
mhelody : tgal nah.. heheh(translation: i've loved you for a long time)
headshot : really? =) thats so sweet
mhelody : *kiss emoticon*
headshot : sarap =)
headshot : how much do you love me?
mhelody : i'd do anything to you
mhelody : i'd do anything to prove my love.
headshot : ur so sweet..
mhelody : hmm..
headshot : =)
***we're still chatting as i post this so here is where i'll end it now***

Last edited:

farstrider

Don Juan
Reaction score
if i were you i will consider one thing:
which one bothers you more:
the regret of not taking advantage of her or the guilt of you taking advantage of her

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a player or a Don Juan?

Players would bag this girl in a second, keep her as a spare or FB, and not have an concious when it comes to doing it. A player doesn't care who he offends, if he makes her cry, if he makes her beg - Players have only one motive - f*ck..then leave (or stay) ..but, always looking for the next target.

DJs wouldn't need to take advantage of a woman who puts her heart on her sleeve like this. A DJ has integrity. Knows the rules of life and Karma. Respects himself as well as women.

Your IL in her doesn't seem high enough to make her LTR material, but, IMO - a DJ has respect for himself and women enough not to take advantage of them.

Personally, I'd use the LJBF with her and say you see her more as a sister/ading than a GF. I'd hate to be thinking that you were doing this to my sister or cousin.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you just read in the post above is obviously coming from a someone with real integrity.....

this board needs more men like this posting here..

player = insecure
Don Juan = secure with himself.

When you know the right thing to do and actually have the balls to do it then you have integrity, and that is what a Don Juan is all about...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no just don't do it man. I dunno i've been feeling real ethical lately. explain to her that you don't wanna take advantage of her. what I do is say, "if you can still feel that way next week, ok." but usually they don't and thank me for not using them....I've given up so many chances, but feel so great for doing so. not everything is about you.

but only you can prevent forest fires...i mean, decide what to do.

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
YOUR LECTURE

I would definitly NOT take advantage of her. Tell her you don't love her before doing anything with her! We are men and we don't need to take advantage of people to get what we want. Love is something very precious and as DJs we need need to respect this. BTW how old is this girl?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with these guys.

If you're secure in yourself then you never need to regret passing up an opportunity because you know there will be others.

That's true confidence!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-

Players would bag this girl in a second, keep her as a spare or FB, and not have an concious when it comes to doing it. A player doesn't care who he offends, if he makes her cry, if he makes her beg - Players have only one motive - f*ck..then leave (or stay) ..but, always looking for the next target.

DJs wouldn't need to take advantage of a woman who puts her heart on her sleeve like this. A DJ has integrity. Knows the rules of life and Karma. Respects himself as well as women.

Your IL in her doesn't seem high enough to make her LTR material, but, IMO - a DJ has respect for himself and women enough not to take advantage of them.

Personally, I'd use the LJBF with her and say you see her more as a sister/ading than a GF. I'd hate to be thinking that you were doing this to my sister or cousin.

looks like you are in good hands, ditto what Hpn says. Although, will you regret it? That's the only thing I have to add.

eric66

Don Juan
Reaction score
obvious this girl cares for you alot.

I wouldn't take advantage of her, a real DJ wouldn't.

But then again..I'm still an AFC:D so don't take what I say seriously

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
looks like you are in good hands, ditto what Hpn says. Although, will you regret it?
i might.. i probably will.. :|

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Rafc. I'd like to be a DJ rather than a player, but i really am not sure.

You see, the truth is, I would rather be someone who was numb emotionally. Love hurts me too much, and I really would'nt wanna be a in a relationship. It never works out for me.

I just wanna be numb; Sometimes, I just wanna play. I don't know for sure, I guess.

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tell her no.

There are some things more important than sex, and love and honour are among them.

I just know that I myself would have difficulty living with myself if I did that. Don't know how you would react.

It's better she finds someone who cares for her enough to have that honour, than for someone who doesn't.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -.-
Rafc. I'd like to be a DJ rather than a player, but i really am not sure.

You see, the truth is, I would rather be someone who was numb emotionally. Love hurts me too much, and I really would'nt wanna be a in a relationship. It never works out for me.

I just wanna be numb; Sometimes, I just wanna play. I don't know for sure, I guess.
Hey bro..there's nothing wrong with wanting to play the field. You can still be a DJ who wants to play the field, as long as you are up front with yourself and this girl. Tell her that you aren't interested in an LTR. Tell her you want to have fun. Tell her that you aren't looking for a relationship at this time. That's being a DJ. A player would lie, cheat, steal - do pretty much anything to get the p*ssy...very little character IMO.

Hell...if you are up front that you dont want an LTR, after telling her all of this...she'll most likely WANT YOU MORE.

But, if she persues you and she gets hurt..hen that's HER fault..not yours. You never decived her. Yea, your concious may take a beating, but, it was HER gamble.

You were honest and up front...the way a MAN and DJ should be.

sidenote: I was in the PI about 10 years ago...hoping to travel to Alibang and Quezon City this December.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro..there's nothing wrong with wanting to play the field. You can still be a DJ who wants to play the field, as long as you are up front with yourself and this girl. Tell her that you aren't interested in an LTR. Tell her you want to have fun. Tell her that you aren't looking for a relationship at this time. That's being a DJ. A player would lie, cheat, steal - do pretty much anything to get the p*ssy...very little character IMO.

Hell...if you are up front that you dont want an LTR, after telling her all of this...she'll most likely WANT YOU MORE.

But, if she persues you and she gets hurt..hen that's HER fault..not yours. You never decived her. Yea, your concious may take a beating, but, it was HER gamble.

You were honest and up front...the way a MAN and DJ should be.

sidenote: I was in the PI about 10 years ago...hoping to travel to Alibang and Quezon City this December.
Really? That's tight man. I know dozens of girls from QC. Alabang is pretty far, but that's where this chick lives.

I live in makati city. What will you be doing in PI man? Vacation?