Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would make this forum better?

What would make this forum better?

• If newbie AFC's took the time to read the bible and listen for awhile before posting stupid crap.

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Less redundant posting. People asking the same thing over and over.

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Less talk more action. Don't want to hear about your confidence problems get out there and approach

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Need separate forums for the Players and the LTR guys

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Less flaming. We're all here to learn.

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • If people would post in an intelligible way. Not just one paragraph with all CAPITALS

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • More indepth discussion about Seduction and not so much on the DJ attitude.

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • A better way to gauge respect for fellow DJ's. Some of these guys with 500+ posts are idiots.

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Streamline the DJ Bible. Its too much info all at once.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Less dumb polls

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you all have many ideas.

Pick the one the you feel most strongly about.

Then post about any other ideas you have.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
The only thing....

I would like for people to take a test in the BIBLE in order to join and have to summit information in so there wouldnt be people having more than one ID( info like SS # or Drivers' License and actually have a way to check that)

Also the stuff about respect toward DJ's is good but who would rate the responses...?

Tiburon(willing to make the site better);

SIWrx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the idea about an online course. like a quick cybersmart challenge or something. Have some basic and some advanced quiestions on there, and in order to join you have to get above an 80%. We could have a list of 100 questions, and it'd pick 15 at random.

It would really help the newbies, and get them into thinking the DJ way before they even start.
It would also deter trolls from making bogus accounts just to harass.

Reaction score
I'd like to see more categories so that the board doesnt move as fast. Posts fall off the page too quick!

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted something about separate LTR and Player forums on the Suggestions forum a few months back, and ppl flamed the hell out of me for it. Seems a few recent threads have changed some minds...

Also, ppl are spending too much time flaming instead of advising and/or debating intelligently.

BigDave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uk bootcamp and section in the bible

I think that we need more posts and a reworking of the dj principles for the uk. We all know it is different here in the uk and onlyt parts of the american dj system work. There is a large percentage of uk posters here. i think we need more help!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of those options, I would say that if newcomers came to these forums and read the DJ Bible before they ever posted then these forums would improve. When I first came to SoSuave.com, I read the DJ Bible somewhere around 26 times soaking all the information into my mind. The rest of the options have serious flaws and only increase the unintelligence in these forums.

For instance:
  • Less talk more action. Don't want to hear about your confidence problems get out there and approach some women. Give us field reports so we know what works.
    Field reports do not cover what works for you. Field reports only cover what has worked for the writer. There is no universal guide to attraction and relationships but reading the DJ Bible from head to toe several times will help you tremendously in formulating your own equations.
  • A better way to gauge respect for fellow DJ's. Some of these guys with 500+ posts are idiots.
    Instead of using post counts and ranks to "gauge respect" (respect is earned by the way), look at the content of their messages. In fact, I would suggest that these forums have post count and ranks disabled. Post count and ranks only serve to create or enhance problems.
  • Need separate forums for the Players and the LTR guys
    No, I'm sorry but DJism has absolutely nothing to do with being a "playa." If you are a player, get the phuck off these forums or get a new state of mind. DJism is about bettering yourself not worsening the lives of others.
  • Less flaming. We're all here to learn.
    Considering that the forum registration requirements state that users must be 15 years or older and younger users register, flaming is inevitable especially when these kids do not have anything better to do.
  • Less dumb polls
    If you do not like the polls, do not click on one. It is that simple!
  • The rest of the options would provide little improvement.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think chicks who join the forum should be required to have sex with us if we choose. That's the biggest improvement that could be made. Enough talk, lets have some action. DJ's who live closest would have first rights to girls in their state.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, nothing is wrong with this site. Your are looking for too much out of it, its just an internet site.

Instead of putting so much thought and effort into improving this site, use that energy to do something in your life outside of this internet site.

You all are into SoSuave too much, take a step back. Its just an internet site.

Mr. Mystery