Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would happen if feminists discovered this site?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And it got featured on every mainstream media news outlet and all the secrets and topics discussed here were exposed?

logicallefty

Reaction score
The feminists would whine to O'bummer and tell him how offensive this site is and how much anguish we have caused and how it's our community's fault that women cheat in general because we are setting such a bad example for all men in the world making them all a'holes that deserve to be cheated on. O'bummer would then sign an Executive Order banning our site and all such sites like it.

See the logic here? No, you don't see any logic? Exactly, that's the point!

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only a matter of time until forums like this one and Girls Chase hit the headlines. Hopefully not for the wrong reasons like the next Elliot Rodger.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm already famous. I do admit to being nervous that my public persona would be linked to this site.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
I'm already famous. I do admit to being nervous that my public persona would be linked to this site.
Channing Tatum?

As far as Anti-Feminism goes, this sight is tame compared to some that are out there. Look at Roosh, he's been feminist fodder for years. And I don't think he gives two $hits, it just brings more people to his site.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
You can just strike at them with that bow and arrow of yours.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
And it got featured on every mainstream media news outlet and all the secrets and topics discussed here were exposed?
Nothing here is news. If it was, it'd already have been found out and widely publicized. It appears that there are already feminists on this site trolling, so I don't think anything at all would change if some other feminist group found the site and wanted to make a stink about it.

Besides, the messages on here aren't really hateful the way that they are at other PUA sites, and, most importantly, the secrets are really simple truths that no large group of people would find enthralling or controversial.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They'd cut out a minute or two to cast a (negative) light on it but the manosphere at large isn't big enough to be a threat, and there isn't any 'big' event or series of events (like say a sudden rise in domestic abuse by men) to amplify it's 'inherently dangerous nature'. Biggest skeleton to come from red pill-ville is this whole Julien debacle, but even that will fit very nicely under the rug sooner than later.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing would happen. They want to maintain the illusion that most of the posts here and elsewhere PUA is discussed are about being dishonest with women, treating them like crap, cheating on them without being caught, objectifying them, etc. The truth is much less useful to their anti PUA propaganda.

I remember one long debate with one of the queen feminists on LS where she was going on and on about all the raw hatred of women in PUA. I went to ten top PUA forums and found all of TWO hateful threads on the first pages of those forums out of over 100 threads. The fiction is far more useful to them than the truth.

Serenity

Reaction score
I would tell them something like this: "I support feminism, it's foundations works both ways. Treat me like crap and your own philosophy gives me the right to treat you the same way, cuz ya know... Equality, right?"

Then I would laugh my a$$ off and do something that doesn't remind me of sorry excuses for human beings.

Their philosophy is as flawed as our own, we can fight about it or fvck about. At the end of the day, who honestly gives a fvck? I just recently picked up the media circus around Julien from RSD, which I know not to be the way he is portrayed. To add to that drama I see self-proclaimed feminists rage about it to the point they turn violent, which is kinda ironic considering they are supposedly against that. Then there's the ignorant reporters playing around with their self-righteousness and loyalty to being politically correct, possibly to avoid being caught in the fire of moral outrage.

It's kinda hilarious to watch people being pissed off, especially knowing their minds will explode before they calm down.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
They would call it a rape culture forum and try to have it shut down or blocked but the government, if the government was able to do that.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Well the fembots shut down the great GBFM's site about 2 weeks ago.

HARVARD UNIVERSITY JUST INTRODUCED A NEW COURSE!!

Upper-Level Feminist Business 401: During the semester we will learn how to optimize Alpha fvcks and Beta Bucks, as we are buttcoked by “alphas” and then go forth into the corporate-state to buttcock betas out of their assettsts (buttcocking their asstettss so to speak lzozlzoz) buttcoki dem outta der assettts in divorce curt, entitle progapms, corproate sexual harrassment suits, and guilting betas and gelding them with the “pay gap” myth. We will transfer teh assetts to the central banks and bernankifiers for teh centyral banks can only create debt-based fiat dollarz which are worth less than nothing, and thus need d awomenz movement to go forth and buttcock and guilt betas into working working working for a hope to lick our std-addled, strecthed-out bungholes lzozlzololzozo. We will examine why betas do not like this setup, and how we can shame them into marriage and slaving away in corproate jobs while we **** hold the alphas and cukhold da betas zlzololzlzlozozololzlzolz. homework will consist of getting buttcocked by a buttccker while mainitaing a roster of at least 20 beta oribters to reguallry buy one meals so that they will be well fed for the buttcocking later that evening. this will prepare tda womenz for bigger game, whnce they get betas to buy them homes and cars, and then dun future buttcockings with aplphas via alimony and child support lzzllzzlzozozozozo. sample exam questions will be, “what does tucker butthexter max wheym with? klzozolzolzolzo

one coc rule one coc rule
i ain’t no beats fool i ain’t no beta tool
over vampires and werewolfe you ginas all drool
letting their ****s touch your deep down stool
then you blame the betas in school
and transfer wealth for the bernanke gene pool
jonah goldberg sends our alphas 2 die on foreign shores
stuffing his face with dc pizza as they die in fiat wars
neocon womenz repeating butthexers lies in their mags
even after menopause and no need for da ragz
telling young chickas to lust after vampires
as they build their fiat empires . . . .

womenz womenz bernanke took advanatge of you
you wasted your best years on vampires and werewolves
and now you cry your tears cause of your sore anus
stamp your little feet saying, “you betas must pay for this!!!” . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCOQNMSwDO4&feature=kp
:cry: Goodnight sweet Prince. You will be missed.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
People like you playasofat will come around more. People who bvtchs a lot that is. Dear, you need love.
More verbal diarrhea from SoSuave's resident female troll.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
Do we have feminists posing as men on this site?
jurry is the one that comes to mind.

brad isn't a feminist, just a moron.

logicallefty

Reaction score
LMFAO said:
jurry is the one that comes to mind.

brad isn't a feminist, just a moron.
Let's not forget the infamous zarky.

I think having a few women on here spouting off their emotional goon babble is good for the SS community, specifically good for our younger/less experienced DJs. We can show them a good prime example of "See, women really do behave the way we say and really are in different realms of reality. Just look at the cr@p they write. There is your proof".