Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what went wrong?

redbullfbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay this 8.5 ive had a thing with for awhile...we hooked up friday and im pretty sure she enjoyed her self because the next morning she called me to come back over that minute. today, something was weird so i said "listen what the fvcks goin on my gut is tellin me theres somethin i should know and my gut is never wrong" and she says shes been talkin to her ex again and + the fact her brother hates me... so I got the ol' LJBF. keep in mind I never really had an AFC attitude towards her. its kinda weird why this happened all of a sudden. she seemed crazy about me when we had a thing.

im not so concerned about the fact that i wont fvck her now im concerned why im being put in the friend zone when im doing NOTHING THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED 'LJBF' MATERIAL

somebody please tell me....

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well unless you give us more details we can't exactly tell you. Maybe you didn't do anything wrong and she just lost interest because she realised she prefered her ex.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe her brother told her something about you, or made up something about you, she didn't like.

And the gut thing was her trying to get it out of you.

Or, it could be an incredibly hard and kinda weird **** test.