Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what went wrong? need advice please.

King_Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS LONG BUT READ AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE

theres this chick at school who ive know since jan. we had a class together back in the winter, never made a move on her cuz i was in a relationship but we ended up crossing paths not too long ago and she asked about my relationship, i told her i was single again and we exchanged numbers. she told me that she had been checking me out since winter but she didnt think she was my type, which she is and i let her know it. we went out for the first time last fri. it went good..atleast i thought it did.

1st dinner, we both love sushi so we stopped at a sushi bar and tried some new stuff had a good conversation and i taught her how 2 use chopsticks. we had a few toast with some saki then got outta there. next, air hockey, video games and pool. lot of fun and laughs, good convo, a few touches and eyes gazes. 3rd, bar/club (wasnt part of my plans but spur of the moment).

shes driving (i dont have a car) i get out first so i can walk to her door and be a gentelman and help her out the car. at this point of the night i know shes interested in me but her interest level isnt where i want it to be but i intend on uping it. when she gets out the car i stick my arm out a bit so she can link her arm wit mine as we walk. she does. but then she lets go of my arm and reaches down to hold my hand interlocking her fingers with mine. at this point i know her interest is high (maybe i was reading n2 the hand holdin a lil too deep but i dont think so). we get in the club start dancing extremely close, shes grinding with me and about a half hour in were kissing the rest of the night away.

after the club lets out were still in the parking lot a half hour later talkin and kissing some more. get in the car, more kissing (lips, neck, upper part of chest) not to mention shes moaning like im eating her. she tells me how shes comfortable wit me, she likes how im aggressive but still respectful, she likes how i appreciate her body unlike the white guys she dates. (shes a thick latina who only dates white guys that tells her shes fat).

she drives me home (my goal is not to sleep wit her on the 1st night so im wasnt gonna try 2 press that issue) we pull up at my apartment and i playfully say to her "why arent u gonna walk me to my door". she gets out the car we passionately kiss some more for about 5 mins and she goes on her way and texts me later that night to let me know she made it home safe. perfect date i thought. majority of the time once i take a chick out on one date shes all over me from that point on but not this one. i couldnt believe it cuz that night was so good i just new she would be callin the f%$# outta me and tryin 2 see me again soon. nope not her. it could be my imagination but it seems like shes tryin to avoid me.

we were supposed to hook up yesterday to study. i texted her about it she says "i got somethin 2 do today". the text sounded very cold. i texted her like 2 other times easrlier this week just on some whats up stuff but it seems like shes being very short with me and blowin me off. anyway ive said the hell with it and deleted her number cuz im not bout 2 chase her cuz i know some other girl who wouldve loved to have been in her place that night. but part of me wants to ask her str8 forward what the problem is (i know better than to do that).

maybe she thought about the night and she thinks she made herself look like a hoe (which she didnt) so she dosent want to see me? or maybe i came on 2 strong yet she was receptive to all my advances. what do u guys think is the problem? should i see whats up with her? should i say the hell wit it and keep movin? advice please.

Last edited:

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
---------

Last edited:

King_Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
usually i wouldnt text a chick but all of our previous interactions were thru text. even the first date setup and directions to my crib. we both work and go to school so actually gettin on the phone has never happened wit us so i figured in this case texting her wouldnt have caused a problem......

oh my bad jc. now i know what u meant by "runs into wall of text" i thought u were referring to me texting her this week. damn im dumb. lol

Last edited:

King_Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright you all, stop viewing and post some replies. this aint my fvckin diary that posted for your entertainment. i seriously want advice and opinions.

IOS

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence, but could you separate your paragraph into multiple paragraphs? Its extremely hard to read as it is, and thats probably why nobody is giving you advice: they don't want to bother reading your wall of text.

judoguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
she prob. wanted you to bang her.... and you didnt

" she likes how you're agressive"

King_Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
judoguy said:
she prob. wanted you to bang her.... and you didnt

" she likes how you're agressive"
i dropped a hint and told her to come walk wit me to my door she declined so i wasnt gonna press it but she did get out to hug and kiss me and she left the car running when she got out so i took that as a sign that she wasnt comin in

King_Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyson420 said:
She found someone else dude. How long has it been since the date?
fri. well if thats all it is i can deal wit that. im def not lookin 4 a relationship anyway. just wanna make sure i didnt mess up anywhere down the line.

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You never came on too strong, the ***** said she liked how your aggressive.

Personally I think you handled it very well in the end, so I salute you.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually these kinds of girls like dating jerks who put them down as she hinted. You were probably too nice to her whorin' azz. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some ex-boyfriend drama lurkin' around.

King_Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
Usually these kinds of girls like dating jerks who put them down as she hinted. You were probably too nice to her whorin' azz. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some ex-boyfriend drama lurkin' around.
wow. i was thinkin the same sh!t. cuz she did show me some brusies on her that night that she recieved from her so called ex who threw her down the stairs and then called the cops on her.