Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Went Wrong? Inside the Yemen SEAL Raid

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/what-went-wrong-inside-yemen-seal-raid-n716216

multiple military and intelligence sources told NBC News that something tipped off the terrorist targets of an early morning raid by the U.S. and its allies in Yemen on Sunday, and all hell broke loose.

A well-rehearsed mission that was supposed to extract computers and other intelligence from an al Qaeda camp near a mountain village turned into a massive firefight involving Harrier jets, helicopter gunships and gun-wielding jihadi women that killed one Navy SEAL, 14 al Qaeda fighters and, allegedly, non-combatant women and children.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pentagon officials aren't talking about what went wrong...but considering the chattiness of the administration's "conditional anons" we'll probably find out what happened soon.

My guess is Trump was briefed about the mission, told about all the risks, considered all the optio....oh hey, look some huge loser just Tweeted at me!

logicallefty

Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to a former special operations officer with knowledge of the raid, one of the Obama administration's concerns was the integration of commandos from the United Arab Emirates, an unusual arrangement for the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) and its elite task forces. In some ways, said the retired officer, it was an Emirati-driven operation, with their intelligence on the ground and their year-long preparation.

And then those same UAE commandos fvck everything up, crash their drone, warn everyone we're coming with their own incompetence, and get our guy killed. Also starring in the sh!t show is the Osprey, with its 50% crash rate in the mission. Ospreys are the biggest hunk of junk ever pushed on the Marine Corp, largely for corrupt political reasons.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/what-went-wrong-inside-yemen-seal-raid-n716216

multiple military and intelligence sources told NBC News that something tipped off the terrorist targets of an early morning raid by the U.S. and its allies in Yemen on Sunday, and all hell broke loose.

A well-rehearsed mission that was supposed to extract computers and other intelligence from an al Qaeda camp near a mountain village turned into a massive firefight involving Harrier jets, helicopter gunships and gun-wielding jihadi women that killed one Navy SEAL, 14 al Qaeda fighters and, allegedly, non-combatant women and children.
My guess is that the Emiratis leaked intelligence to Al-Qaeda.

Billtx49

Reaction score
My guess is that the Emiratis leaked intelligence to Al-Qaeda.
Probably so. When there are radically opposing ideological mindsets in a region, an enemy simpathizer could be sitting across the table from and you wouldn't know it.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
That's nice pic bible belt!

Yemen kicked the fvck out their president, that b1tch is now residing in united arab emirates, and is waging war against its country through foreign army. Wants his power back. Yemen is united, they all have weapons, they all know how to fight. SEALs appears reveled themselves, and got fvcked. Mission failure. I don't think an info leak had anything to do with it, I think SEALs fvcked up.

nikkisixx

Banned
Reaction score
seals are fake and so is tv dude.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always figured fascists, if nothing else, had a certain type of Teutonic-like competence that allowed the trains to run on time..

I'm not happy I'm wrong.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The terrorists are in Yemen. Why do we care if they're in that armpit country? Unless they're here or trying to come here, or attacking our military, not our problem.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We cared so much that we called in an air strike on a dozen little kids, one of whom was a US citizen. The ISIS propaganda department is loving this news. "Look at these monsters - they not only kill our children; they kill their own, too."