Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your first kiss like??

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, how did your first kiss happen?? Did you enjoy it or did it suck? Was it with a random girl or was it with someone you liked? Was there tongue or no tongue? Just wondering. Here's how my first kiss went.

I was dating this girl my sophomore year for about a week. We were going back from a football game on the bus and we were sittin there with each other. I knew I was going to get my first kiss. Well, we were sitting there holding each other, and I leaned over, and so did she. It was a really really long first kiss. Tongue and everything. And it seemed like everyone on the whole bus was staring. They all yelled my name and they were saying "you're the freakin man" It was a good rush and a good first kiss. Of course, my AFCness back then got me dumped 4 months later. But I can actually say my first kiss was memorable. How did your first kiss happen guys?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine wasnt' awkward, but it wasn't anything special. We played bottle on my bday so I got to kiss every girl there, some of them even frenched me.

I didn't really liked it. :)

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was awesome and I have wonderful memories of it.

It was the first time for both of us, but felt completely natural. Started with lips, then gradually worked into the full tongue galore. Up to today, it still feels like magic :D

Last edited:

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spin the cell phone (we didnt use a bottle but cellphone instead!)

it was at a local pub and we were playing truth or dare.

i was out with this attention wh0re & her friends.
and yea i was dared to kiss her...guess who?

just a quick peck thats it. felt nice, warm and soft tho..hehe

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My first kiss was actually very memorable.. regardless of how girly that sounds. It was with my first girlfriend, i was sitting directly behind her with her inbetween my legs near a pond when the sun was setting... a perfect scenery... and then it just happened.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a pretty mechanical kiss for my first. I saw a scene in a movie and wanted to duplicate it with a girl I was fooling around with at the time. I must have been like 13! I grabbed her, "slammed" her against the wall and kissed her. Pretty dry and awkward which only proves the point that kissing with no spark or chemistry is just dry and awakward, but add some spark and you get magic!!

HINT. pssst, it's the same with sex but don't tell anyone. ;)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by SparkleMotion
All I am going to say about mine, is that it was terriblely awkward.
Word. I was at a leadership conference in New Hampshire. This girl invited me back to her room. I was too scared to make a move, so eventually she just jumped me. I probably could've sexed her, but I told her it was too risky. So she found someone who would. :(

I still remember her words that day..."gentle, gentle..." and that little bit of advice has served me infinitely well for every kiss since. :D

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl really liked me. She wantd to go out with me, i said no, because she wasn't that hot. But i told her i'd kiss her anyway. It was ok, behind a row of shops in a carpark.

She's hot now though, damn.

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 15, went all the way to a house she was at, down the coast. Went for a swim, went up stairs kissed while watching the surf on a veranda. She was a boring kisser :eek:, i ended up getting her topless <---- she was really bad kisser hot though. A couple of weeks later she dumped me because "i was too smooth" as her friends put it. Delayed ASD bigtime lol. After that all the female friends thought i was some sort of womaniser.... good times :D
BTW i wasn't but i had it in me :D

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst. I was older than I should have been (I was a fat kid but broke out halfway through high school).

I had never kissed anyone and she had dated a fair number of guys and I said something like that it was not going to be that good because I would be smiling too much...

She broke up with me later that week.

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Word. I was at a leadership conference in New Hampshire. This girl invited me back to her room. I was too scared to make a move, so eventually she just jumped me.

Not that is has anything to do with anything but this wasnt at UNH, was it?

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 16 and had this cute girl riding me and we got to do some kissing while she was on top.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with a friend of mine. She had just drunk something that tasted really good, grabbed me and said "you need to taste this" then tongued me. I was sort of in disbelief...

which didn't stop me from hooking up with her. cha-ching!

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with a girl i really liked, and she liked me
It was the first time for both of us

we were sitting, she was leaning on me, i was holding her, and we just looked at each other and it happened - i didn't know what to expect so i just kept my lips moving and so did she

within minutes we found our rhythm and natural lip positioning....and this led to a 4 hour makeout session that same night ;) very memorable

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 17 and took this girl to homecoming that I really liked and she liked me. Afterwards I drove to some dark parking lot in the middle of no where and we both kind of jumped in the back seat at the same time. We sat real close and then put our hands up to each other, kind of like if you were comparing the size, then I clasped her hand with my fingers and leaned in. There was immediate tongue action, and we made out for like 2 hours and I got my first "action" that night too cause I fingered her after we made out, then we made out some more. My first kiss and finger job came on the same night, lol. So yeah, it was pretty memorable although I don't care much for this girl now.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine was with this ditzy Polish-American girl. It wasn't even romantic - just a drunken tryst at a party/disco. I'd almost forgotten about it until now.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
dANG viper. YOu kissed and fingered your first girl ever in the same night???? thats crazy

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, long ago.

Me and my neighbour girl, who is like 4 years younger, on the bed, pretending we are husband and wife.

i am like 11 she is 7.

I get on top of her and say, lets kiss. I kiss her, and try to force my tounge in... she bites it.

my grandma walks in......

... ;)