Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was she up to?

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
While at a bar I rarely go to (with my overweight, total AFC, c0ck-blocking buddy), a gorgeous chic comes by our table and asks if she can borrow one of our (extra) chairs ... so of course, I tell her "forget it..." so right away she smiles and gives me a smart ass smirk, smiles and then starts to pull the chair away (which of course I'm holding with my foot, so she can't take it right away) ... so eventually I let her take it, and she sits down with her (girl) friends, one table over from us.

... a few minutes later, as I'm leaving I go over to her and bust-on her a bit (mostly about stealing my chair), introduce myself, get her name and swap "nice to meet you's " and then (making it short and simple) I just walked away.

According to my buddy, she turned and watched me leave and then turned (opposite direction) and looked over at him (she made eye contact but didn't wave, motion to him...etc.) So about 2 minutes later, she goes over and sits down with him (for what he says was Maybe 30 sec.) they exchanged "how are you... what you been up to" and then she leaves.

The background; he knows her from her occasional waitressing at this bar. She's an HB9 (definitely HOT) for sure and the typical super-friendly waitress type.
My buddy (a good guy and all but) is NOT an attractive guy, and is a textbook ANTI-DJ, in fact he hasn't been on a single date in 2-1/2 years.

Now he's pining away for this way-out-of-his-league girl, JUST because she sat down and chatted with him.

All I'm wondering; what was she up to? Didn't make sense to me when I'd heard she went and sat with him, 2-min. after I chatted with her, unless ... ?

Anybody have any theories? I'm just curious?!

newbie81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crotchrocket
While at a bar I rarely go to (with my overweight, total AFC, c0ck-blocking buddy), a gorgeous chic comes by our table and asks if she can borrow one of our (extra) chairs ... so of course, I tell her "forget it..." so right away she smiles and gives me a smart ass smirk, smiles and then starts to pull the chair away (which of course I'm holding with my foot, so she can't take it right away) ... so eventually I let her take it, and she sits down with her (girl) friends, one table over from us.

... a few minutes later, as I'm leaving I go over to her and bust-on her a bit (mostly about stealing my chair), introduce myself, get her name and swap "nice to meet you's " and then (making it short and simple) I just walked away.

According to my buddy, she turned and watched me leave and then turned (opposite direction) and looked over at him (she made eye contact but didn't wave, motion to him...etc.) So about 2 minutes later, she goes over and sits down with him (for what he says was Maybe 30 sec.) they exchanged "how are you... what you been up to" and then she leaves.

The background; he knows her from her occasional waitressing at this bar. She's an HB9 (definitely HOT) for sure and the typical super-friendly waitress type.
My buddy (a good guy and all but) is NOT an attractive guy, and is a textbook ANTI-DJ, in fact he hasn't been on a single date in 2-1/2 years.

Now he's pining away for this way-out-of-his-league girl, JUST because she sat down and chatted with him.

All I'm wondering; what was she up to? Didn't make sense to me when I'd heard she went and sat with him, 2-min. after I chatted with her, unless ... ?

stop thinking/wondering/asking questions, it's not about her it's about the two of you.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree! It was just to annoy you. You busted on her for taking the chair (which she obviously felt was "being mean" ) and got back at you by chatting with your buddy and NOT with you. Despite the fact you paid attention to her.

Will she ever go out with your buddy? Probably not, but she made her point.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(with my overweight, total AFC, c0ck-blocking buddy) [/B]

Dude, one thing I have learned ther hard way is to try to avoid Co0ck-blockers at all cost, esp one's who call themselves your friend.

I had one friend who constantly blocked me (yes he's short and overweight too) telling the females lies, next thing I know he was going out with them or they vanished.

If your nice looking and hang out with ugly co0ck-blocking dudes, they will stab you in the back over puvssy!

Seriously, if he's a blocker drop him el-pronto!

Sayno'

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what guys?

If you consider asking questions and thinking about why someone does this or that to be wrong - then why are you here?

And no, I will NEVER stop asking questions, as I learn the questions change but NO I will never STOP. I haven't been on this site for over a year, till now, and it was exactly the question asking thing that gave me the ability to have the success I've been having.

My c0ck-blocking buddy rarely asks these questions and this is part of the reason he never learns, his skill has seriously not improved the whole 10 years I've known him. The fact that (some of) you think this chic was doing this as a counter-move has just confirmed something I already suspected. Does realizing this affect my actions? yah - somewhat !

The "I don't need to think about things - cuz I'm a man, and I know everything" is exactly why women (usually) kick our asses at this game. If you actually know any women, you'd know that they're completely OBSESSED with analyzing why someone did this or that, and with this analyzing comes knowledge.

and I hope you know - Knowledge is power !

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She DJ'd you. The classic "adding value" or "neg hit". She pulled it on you, took control back, and left you wanting more. And it worked, huh?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by crotchrocket

She did it because you busted her balls, then walked away. She wanted to get you jealous by talking to your buddy. From her behaviour, I would surmise she's a real b1tch, and I would avoid further headaches w/ her.

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
I left the joint right after I talked to her, so unless she was counting on my buddy telling me what she'd done, it wouldn't have made any impact.

Did she DJ me (vulpine)? I suppose, but as far as it 'working' or 'taking back control' I'm thinking not, cuz that insinuates she has the upper hand, now. I've been here more times than I care to remember, I know exactly what to do next, but I'm not entirely sure she's worth the effort, she's likely just another pretty face, and that is seriously not enough for me anymore. I'll see how much she's willing to do to inspire further effort on my part and go from there.

It was just a 'for curiosity sake' kind of question and I appreciate the input !

AbsoluteFreakinChump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Theory...

My Theory is that perhaps she just wanted to say "Hi"
to your buddy, whom she's aqquainted with.
If so, she's being friendly and cordial.
Just because she's a friendly person,
doesn't mean she's trying to flirt or lead anybody on
or play with his head.
Your friend is wrong for reading too-much into it.
If he wants to get to the truth,
he should ask her out.
Then he'll know one way or the other
if she's interested in anything more than being friendly.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"... a few minutes later, as I'm leaving I go over to her and bust-on her a bit ...

...According to my buddy, she turned and watched me leave and then turned..."

I'm sorry... I didn't piece together that you actually left the place. I figured you just left the table she was at and this whole scene happened while you were watching or in the toilet.

In this case, she was probably up to nothing, just being social, like Absolute said.