Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What value do YOU DJ's of SS provide a woman?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I have walked both sides of the fence in regards to alpha/beta (again using terms that are not best to use). Or in other words, I have been the aloof jerk, and the nice guy.

While this may not convince you, I can personally attest to you to the difference in opportunities presented to me dependent upon which role I was filling at the time.

Regardless of the desires of the nerd guy, and I think you are right in that he is ecstatic to have even one girl......the desires I am focused on in my points is the desire of the woman. We would be hard pressed to find an 18 year old scrawny computer nerd impregnating even ONE girl in comparison to the jerk guy with the motorcycle, let alone impregnating four. I used four to further illustrate my point. But I think it is no secret that the nerds get $hit as far as girls while the "exciting boys" get a lot more. The pregnancy rates would bear this theory out just as well as anyone who recalls their youth or high school.

I agree completely. You remind me of the saying "You never divorce the woman you married".

I find this interesting and I have thought about it to a degree in the past.

I am becoming more of the belief that each region of the US (and world) can be quite different in regards to how they act. Everything you state here as your experience with women is the complete opposite of what I have experienced here in the Northeast US.

Perhaps, you could find one in 15 girls up here married by 22, but I doubt you would even get that number. And the carousel is running at top speed up here. I know a lot of girls who finally get married right as they turn 28-32, and I know enough about their history or have been involved with them to now the carousel is exactly what they were riding.

Part of your other post, about women desperate for a real man, leads to the point we often argue about. MRA. The problem is that our society routinely punishes and ridicules real men. But then, we could have different definitions of what "real men" actually are.

more than anything, once guys learn about the CC, it becomes a cure all. no game? CC's fault. came off as too needy? CC. afraid to esculate? CC.

CC becomes the answer to all your problems and that's not right.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Sure, but that doesn't negate my point, nor does it disprove the CC exists. I know it does, I lived it for many years. Your post here is yet more evidence of it's very existence.

Now, if you mean that the CC exists and that men use it to blame women over their poor ability......I say that men will blame ANYTHING when they fail with a girl. Men who find and correct fault in themselves are hard to find. Whether in the PUA world, or outside of it.
i'm saying that I believe the CC does exist, i'm not nieve, i'm saying that the forum at least some of the members think it's 70-80% of the problem when IMHO it's really like 15-20% of the problem.

I don't think the majority of women are on the CC. I just think they haven't found men that they feel are worth settling down for.

For instance in the other thread about the crush, this girl knows a guy who has (I'm assuming) his **** together and she flirts with him and tells him it can't lead anywhere. this after dating half the city. that girl is on the CC.

but the girl who is just 26 years old just because she is single and doesn't like you doesn't mean she is on the CC per say

We would be hard pressed to find an 18 year old scrawny computer nerd impregnating even ONE girl in comparison to the jerk guy with the motorcycle, let alone impregnating four. I used four to further illustrate my point. But I think it is no secret that the nerds get $hit as far as girls while the "exciting boys" get a lot more. The pregnancy rates would bear this theory out just as well as anyone who recalls their youth or high school.
Why do all nerds have to be scrawny? I'm a freaking nerd and I'm pretty ripped. Being smart / into computers does not mean you are allergic to the gym. Being a bad boy doesn't mean you have a motorocycle.

my wife calls me "the whitest man she knows" becuase of the way i dress / carry myself (i'm black if you don't know, i know you do danger) and i have or had no problem dating girls being nerdy / proper.

i just don't like the nerd sterotype. there are plenty of scranwy non nerds who can't get laid either

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
We would be hard pressed to find an 18 year old scrawny computer nerd impregnating even ONE girl in comparison to the jerk guy with the motorcycle
I'm not saying the scrawny nerd will get as much action as the jerk on a motorcycle. What my point has always been: Why be either? If you're scrawny, lift some weights and bulk up. Maybe look into some more masculine activities if you're too big of a nerd. If you're a jerk, quit acting like an @sshole and learn how to treat people, and earn/be worthy of respect. If you're a good for nothing without a future, get yourself a good five year plan.

My problem with the PUA's view of the world is that it's too black and white. Everybody is either an alpha player @sshole or a weakling sissy hen pecked AFC. These are two extremes, but there are about 200 shades of gray in between, and that's where most of the people I know live.

Danger said:
I am becoming more of the belief that each region of the US (and world) can be quite different in regards to how they act. Everything you state here as your experience with women is the complete opposite of what I have experienced here in the Northeast US.
Funny you say you're in the Northeast, because I was thinking that's probably where you lived, based on your description of women.

Lexington's post about the Bible Belt really hit on something, I think, with regard to women being influenced by the region that they live in. I live in the midwest and I see a wide variety of attitudes from women. It doesn't surprise me that a lot of women in Arkansas marry young. Or that girls in New York ride the carousel. Backbreaker lives in or around LA, I believe, which is where a lot of club game is based. But since his wife is a trust fund girl, I suspect he probably hangs around with a relatively high class of woman (from a society standpoint).

Reaction score
You can't provide value to a chick sitting on SS for the rest of your life.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumsniff said:
...what value do YOU DJ's of SS provide a woman?
I have no intention to provide for a woman.

namismybabe said:
so are you people going to continually whine or do something about it?
I have no intention to do anything about providing for a slore. And it's an ad hominem fallacy to call disagreement with your opinion "whining" and the men who disagree "whiners."

NaughtyProduct said:
You can't provide value to a chick sitting on SS for the rest of your life.
I have no intention to provide for a chick. And you employed a typical man-shaming exaggeration to silence disagreement through ridicule (that continuing to voice disagreement with your opinion is the same as the disagreers spending their whole lives devoted to this one thread).

Backbreaker said:
2. The biggest problem i have with the **** carousel theory is that it makes the assumption that women are not allowed to date to figure out what they do and don't like in men. **** Carousel thory suggests that women for them not to be a ***** must marry a man early in life, even if she is in love or not
By "date" you mean "fvck." Fvcking around with several if not dozens of men "to figure out what they do and don't like in men" is an oxymoron. Clearly, any woman who fvcks around with men has figured out that she likes fvcking lots of different men. A woman who fvcks around is, by definition, a slvt and a wh0re. A wh0re has no MMV. Since a wh0re is not a traditional, young, virginal, high-quality bride, it's irrelevant under what conditions a virgin retains her high MMV. The virgin is not the wh0re on the c0ck carousel whom we're talking about. However, your argument confuses the two, and begs for sympathy for the poor, poor wh0re who didn't want to get married early in life because she was incapable of feeling love. And why was she incapable of feeling love? Because her ability to bond to a man was damaged beyond repair by jumping from bed to bed, and retraining her brain to like fvcking lots of different men. The wh0re deserves no sympathy, so you drag the whole argument out of its critical time context, and equate the wh0re of today with the virgin she once was, and say that she still deserves the sympathy she no longer gets after she made the decision to use men as dildos with legs.

As I said, and as you say, a man doesn't have to provide anything to women to get sex and to use them as incubators. So there's really no point in you taking up the woman side in the argument, is there? Especially with such specious chick-think.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I think the PUA's use this view to help define the reality that many men are in as opposed to ascribing to absolutism on the subject. Most people are in the gray area to some degree, but they still fall far short of the pu$$y parade that the top ~20% enjoys, which is the point generally being made.

My point is, I think you focus too much on splitting hairs as opposed to the intention that PUA's are trying to get across.
I understand the concept of using extremes to teach a point. What bothers me is that if I knew of no reality outside of reading this forum, my view of the world would be waaaay different from what I actually see in real life. What I try to contribute is a more balanced view. I think it is just as wrong to say that every girl fvcks jerks for 10 year until her value drops, then marries a dweeb, as it is to say they are all Disney princesses. Neither is accurate. Certainly not where I live.

Danger said:
Anyways, she was trying so very hard to get with me and she was from the Midwest. She wanted me to leave my gf and come out to Madison to be with her. She tried for six months before finally giving up. On the night we met I realized she had become smitten the moment she asked me "What type of girl do you usually go for".
What was your answer?
Anyway, as I said, in the Midwest I see a wide variety of different types of women. But nearly all of the slvtty women put on the innocent act, as if they were all really nice girls. Now myself, I like nice girls, that's what I'm attracted to. I am pretty good at detecting and weeding out slvts and cheaters. It's hard to describe, it's like I get a certain vibe off of them. When I screen girls, I use both evidence and my gut instincts. The nice girls I've picked out have proven to be pretty well behaved, so I think my instincts are pretty good. It doesn't sound to me like the girl you were talking with was a genuinely nice girl. But as I said, there are all types in the Midwest.

Regarding the carousel, this is the 21st century. I don't expect to land a virgin. Honestly, I have no problem with girls doing a little sexual experimentation, it seems like a natural thing to do. But (IMO) there's a difference between a girl who has had sex with two different LTR boyfriends over the last seven years, and the club girl who goes home with a different guy every Friday night.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women should be able to fvk different men (who qualify) for ten years to figure out what they want.
I know what you are attempting to do here but why not lol? **** really that's about what i did. not 10 years though. i screwed around with women utnil i found one that i said i don't want to screw around with any other women with. that's exactly what rollo did and that's exactly what samsade did and that's eactly what 5string did.
\

i'm not here to aruge. you either agree with me or you don't, but i don't pull **** out of my ass i know what i see and i know what i've been through.

lol

have seen too many good guys with all the relevant credentials get passed over time and time again. There are enough decent guys about.
then the next line

I see this with my housemates who constantly complain about being single.
lol men who have their **** together don't have house mates they own houses. \

again i'm not here to aruger. but i'm a guy who has his **** together. i know a few guys who have their **** together. and none of us have this CC probelm that this forum preaches about.

the club girl who goes home with a different guy every Friday night.
zekko you are probably the most rational person on this entire forum that's why you are one of my fav posters. i mean common sense guys. if a girl is just a slut bucket of course you don't give her a pass. no it's not okay to forgive a party girl who goes out and kicks it 3-4 nights a week but you know what i don't run in those circles and i don't meet those types of girls and that's not what i am talking about in this thread.

but i don't know very many normal well adjusted attractive females that are CC'ing

lol if cC'ing is a serious problem in your dating life, you need to recalabrate your dating parameters. lol that's like me saying man all girls all they want to do is smoke meth and trick lol. if that's a serious problem for me in my dating life i need to look at some **** because this is not how normal well adjusted women behave.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jthat's another thing. a lot of guys who think they have their **** together really don't have their **** together.

if you live with a roommate you dont' have your **** together. sorry. i've had roommates. when i was starting my first company i had roommates for 2 and a half years. i didn't have a choice. i was ambious, i wasn't a bad guy, but at that time i didn't have my **** together. my **** was coming together. but at that time in my life it wasn't together. women don't fvck ambition. hell people don't fvck ambition i don't' want to fvck a woman who is ambitious about losing 50 pounds.

men's problem is that you want the fruit of the labor without waiting for the plants to grow.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm realizing more and more that many of the differing perceptions on this forum (and others like it) have more to do with geography than meets the eye.

Here in NY, even the "best" (or as bb would say, normal and well-adjusted) of girls have been spinning about on the CC. I only go after more conservative women who don't frequent bars and I've yet to find one without some serious pole time. And I typically date well below my age.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I'm realizing more and more that many of the differing perceptions on this forum (and others like it) have more to do with geography than meets the eye.

Here in NY, even the "best" (or as bb would say, normal and well-adjusted) of girls have been spinning about on the CC. I only go after more conservative women who don't frequent bars and I've yet to find one without some serious pole time. And I typically date well below my age.

from my experience, and this is just my experience, the CCing if at all was more of a problem when i lived in Arkansas than when i lived in LA

my rationale behind that is that in areas where there is a sacrcitiy of attractive women the ones that are there aer allowed free reign to do what they please.

I've ran into a few CCers (i like how this is just now a term now) in LA but i mean these are girls that were just messed up in the head. but there were a few in Arkansas that would i mean they just acted that way because no one told them they couldn't and guys would date them anyway.

I mean there are still BETA males in LA but there are enough attractive women out here where you can say NEXT

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I know what you are attempting to do here but why not lol? **** really that's about what i did. not 10 years though. i screwed around with women utnil i found one that i said i don't want to screw around with any other women with. that's exactly what rollo did and that's exactly what samsade did and that's eactly what 5string did.
Well, Sam decided he didn't want to be married, but whatever. The thing is, guys like you, 5string, Rollo, Cordon, and I all seem to have our sh!t together, and we've all managed to find some decent women to have LTRs with. Which brings us back to the topic of this thread, if you have something to offer, if you bring something to the table, you're probably not going to walk away empty handed.

I'm not saying everybody has to be in a LTR, I know not everybody here wants to be. I'm just saying that there are some decent women out there, and they appreciate it if you have your life together. Women want to be able to look up to a guy. If you can be a stable rock for them, it helps.

Atom Smasher said:

Yeah, I think we may have accidentally stumbled onto some truth here. As I said before, I live in the midwest, in sort of a semi-rural community. We've had girls come here to live from places like New York, and other big cities, and they definitely had very different ideas about dating. Seemed like they promptly set out to get as many guys to hang out with as they could. It's not surprising that they could run up a big pole count in a hurry.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ilook at the cc as a very real thing. Different girls use it for very different reasons. Some for purely sexual reasons. Some for securing the best available options to them at the moment, hypergamy. Sex is the only thing would allow a.girl to entertain numerous men at a given time. And I have no.issues with it because its reality. You have to.circumvent it if already aren't benefitting from it.

Here's where I think a lot of guys have a problem with it. And let's face it...its not the alpha guys or the naturals who have always gotten laid throughout life....the guys who got their ***** on the front end. It's the guys who DIDNT get theirs on the front end that have a problem with the CC. The nerds, geeks, arcs, late bloomers what have you. Here's where the beauty of.game and the manosphere kicks in. Game and manosphere teaches these guys how to her that ***** on the frontend too.....and girls hate that!!! For so many years they controlled the ***** game in secret code. Now that the codes been cracked they're getting pissed. Oh well. Just another thing we will be better than them at.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any of the men here would object to bringing more values to the table, if it were to have a logical ROI (i.e more values equal higher quality women). That's how men operate, that's how society and Western culture have brought them up to do. However, the entire problem - which gave birth to the rise of Game in the first place - is that they have noticed the undeniable existence of other men who bring way less values but are getting more, better and hotter women.

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what makes me better than the average man? I don't really expect you to read and respond to this, it's more of an exercise in self-esteem building.

1. I speak French close to fluently – handy for all those weekend trips to Paris that I couldn't afford to take her on.
2. I play guitar – apparently that's a plus?
3. I'm very tall – conveys dominance
4. I've never had anyone pick a fight with me (see 3)
5. I'm very easy to get along with yet I can stand my ground and get very hostile if I need to
6. I have a sixpack and tattoos (conflicts with 8)
7. I have an excellent sense of humour
8. I come from a good family, good education, good neighbourhood, well-mannered and well brought up
9. I make good impressions on people i.e. she would enjoy showing me off to her friends
10. I work out and keep fit
11. I know how to fight

There are 11 things, not sure how much they would add value to her life. But yeah I've been single forever so go figure. My problem is that I'm waaaaaaaaay too shy.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
In a nut-shell, what bb proposes is the following...

1. Women should be able to fvk different men (who qualify) for ten years to figure out what they want.
  2. Men are not allowed to disqualify the women above.
I have been watching this conversation closely, very interesting stuff (if off topic lol). But one question that I dont think has been asked is why does the CC bother us so much?

If girls are just going to screw around till their early 30s surely we should do the same, move on and focus on ourselves. The influences of traditional values are not as strong and people have so many options now its not like its to anyones advantage to shack up young.

Adding long-term value and the like is something we dont have to think about until later in life because quite frankly people do live longer healthier lives with more disposable income and contraceptives. Feminism, trying to find the one, cc etc, call it whatever you want but in reality theres just no agency to the matter.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DragonBlood said:
I have been watching this conversation closely, very interesting stuff (if off topic lol). But one question that I dont think has been asked is why does the CC bother us so much?

If girls are just going to screw around till their early 30s surely we should do the same, move on and focus on ourselves. The influences of traditional values are not as strong and people have so many options now its not like its to anyones advantage to shack up young.

Adding long-term value and the like is something we dont have to think about until later in life because quite frankly people do live longer healthier lives with more disposable income and contraceptives. Feminism, trying to find the one, cc etc, call it whatever you want but in reality theres just no agency to the matter.
I'm not going to say I'm not bothered AT ALL by it, but I mean this isn't the 50's. we live in a different time. you can be 30 and still have 50 years left to live on avg. we have condoms, women have jobs and equal rights, social media.

there is some re calibration that has to be done with expectations.

good post

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
\

i'm not here to aruge. you either agree with me or you don't, but i don't pull **** out of my ass i know what i see and i know what i've been through.

lol

then the next line

lol men who have their **** together don't have house mates they own houses. \

again i'm not here to aruger. but i'm a guy who has his **** together. i know a few guys who have their **** together. and none of us have this CC probelm that this forum preaches about.

zekko you are probably the most rational person on this entire forum that's why you are one of my fav posters. i mean common sense guys. if a girl is just a slut bucket of course you don't give her a pass. no it's not okay to forgive a party girl who goes out and kicks it 3-4 nights a week but you know what i don't run in those circles and i don't meet those types of girls and that's not what i am talking about in this thread.

but i don't know very many normal well adjusted attractive females that are CC'ing

lol if cC'ing is a serious problem in your dating life, you need to recalabrate your dating parameters. lol that's like me saying man all girls all they want to do is smoke meth and trick lol. if that's a serious problem for me in my dating life i need to look at some **** because this is not how normal well adjusted women behave.
Ignorant self-righteous posts like this make you look like a white knight faggot.

First of all.. this whole "having your sh!t together" argument is vaginal. Its WOMEN who talk this trash about how a man must have loads of shiny consumer goods and be able to make snow-angels in this money before he "has his sh!t together".

Only beta faggots need to "have their sh!t together" in order to date and f*ck women with high sexual market value. And if marriage is your goal in 2013.. then you're a blithering idiot. Especially if you have money and assets. :yes:

If you understood how the majority of the world lives, you would realize what a shallow and ignorant world view you have. Limited resources means only a limited number of people will EVER have their "sh!t together" by your standards.

If everyone starts their own company.. who will work at these companies? Everyone is a CEO and no one is an employee?

You're a moron Backbreaker. :trouble:

Your wife has your nuts in a vice and now you're just a puppet spouting HER opinions which she gradually injected into your head over the years.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DragonBlood said:
If girls are just going to screw around till their early 30s surely we should do the same, move on and focus on ourselves.
To a large extent, this is what guys want to do anyway, right? The problem is, you have to have somebody to screw around with. If women in their 20s remained virginal, young guys would have to bang cougars.

Also, nearly all the guys on here insist that a woman put out within a reasonable amount of time, or they will be nexted. Seems like a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation for girls.

PlayHer Man said:
First of all.. this whole "having your sh!t together" argument is vaginal. Its WOMEN who talk this trash about how a man must have loads of shiny consumer goods and be able to make snow-angels in this money before he "has his sh!t together".
Wtf? A man gets his sh!t together for himself. It just so happens that women find this attractive.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
To a large extent, this is what guys want to do anyway, right? The problem is, you have to have somebody to screw around with. If women in their 20s remained virginal, young guys would have to bang cougars.

Also, nearly all the guys on here insist that a woman put out within a reasonable amount of time, or they will be nexted. Seems like a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation for girls.
No.. its not really a "damned if you do and damned if you don't" situation. Most men know what they like and would be happy to stick to one QUALITY woman. Marriage was invented by men after all.

As men.. YES we expect low quality women to put out fast. Its a simple value assessment. Why overpay for something?

A quality woman can put out fast, provided she knows a good thing when she sees it and has STAYING POWER. If she puts out fast and stays with the guy for 10 years... nothing wrong with that. If she puts out fast, then a week later she's on another man's c0ck.. different story. :rock:

Wtf? A man gets his sh!t together for himself. It just so happens that women find this attractive.
Absolutely. A man SHOULD get his sh!t together for himself to attain true freedom and power. That's the reason I got my sh!t together.

However, Backbreaker attempts to shame any man who isn't doing snow-angels in his money and engaging in excessive materialism. Not every man will attain this level of success.. nore is it necessary.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko my thoughts exactly! Most SS threads end in a general consensus of 'next her and spin more plates' but when a woman does the same its a bad thing. I dont like the idea of a cc one bit but it cant be ignored that it does exist and that we are doing the same thing in response.

PlayHer Man said:
A quality woman can put out fast, provided she knows a good thing when she sees it and has STAYING POWER. If she puts out fast and stays with the guy for 10 years... nothing wrong with that. If she puts out fast, then a week later she's on another man's c0ck.. different story. :rock:
I agree PlayHer that most men know what they want, one high quality woman, but this leads to oneitis and becoming a persons slave. Im not sure I understand your post fully, I think its important a woman put out fast and show high interest by at least the 2nd date. Otherwise your waiting around praising how 'high quality' this woman is and how much she is worth waiting for. Ironically I think the girl jumping another c0ck in a week probably had low interest anyway.