Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What used to separate men from women, and now destroys them

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, it's been a long time since I wrote a post. However, recently I came across a sort of realization (I wouldn't go so far as to call it an epiphany) about DJism, and thought I would share it with you.
I've summarized it into this one line:

What separates men from women is their dependance on each other.

A long time ago, there was never any need for sites like sosuave.com. There was no need for techniques to seduce women. There was no need for self-alleged "Don Juan"s.
Why? Women weren't an issue. It never really mattered if you could seduce women. You'd easily find a women who needed a laboring (or powerful/rich) man and she'd bear your children. Meanwhile, men had more important things to worry about.

But that's changed now. Getting a woman is challenging. They run the show. They have all this power. All of a sudden, it's not up to them to find and prove themselves us, it's up to us to chase them!
And it's awfully time-consuming.

Think about yourself now. If you could have three wishes, I'm sure that one of them would have something to do with being able to get any woman you wanted. Am I right?
Because you place such an emphasis on finding a woman. "If only I could get women...." blah blah blah.

Long ago, and still now, women were very dependant on men. It brings to mind a joke:

A succesful man is one who can make more money than his wife can spend. A succesful woman is one who can find such a man.
Ahhh, the dependance. The most succesful woman is the one who snags the best man!! Can you believe it?? That's how they measure success!

But men, how do they measure success? Who has the most money, the most power, the most knowledge, the most wisdom, the most strength, the most skill - they are the succesful ones. A man who marries a beautiful woman is regarded as lucky, but in a week everyone has forgotten him.

Now, all that seems to be changing. Men are beginning to measure success by how many women they can get! They are beginning to place "sleeping with women" at the top of their priorities list. But why??

You should not have nearly so much dependance on women as they have on you! Otherwise, you are no longer a man. Men and women become one and the same - both horribly dependant on the other.

Think of the greatest men of all time. How concerned were they about women?

Leonardo da Vinco. Died a virgin (had one experience with a man, but that hardly counts).
William Shakespeare. Left his wife.
Oscar Wilde. Homosexual.
Ghenghis Kahn. Didn't give a ****.

They had greater things to worry about than women. Even the great Giovanni Casanova didn't spend all his efforts on women! He loved them, sure, but he didn't spend night and day trying to figure out everything about them.

One of the most infamous DJisms is never to place a woman on a pedestal. But I ask you, what about placing women as a WHOLE on a pedestal? Is that any different?
Can you deny that you don't put them as a whole on a pedestal? If you can, then what are you doing at this site - spending time and effort trying to learn how to best seduce them?

My ultimate point is not to shun women entirely - but not to let your happiness and success be dictated by the amount of women you can screw in your lifetime. If you do, then you are closing the gap between men and women.

Go out, achieve other dreams. Work. Attain power. Reach your ambitions. Be the next Shakespeare, da Vinci, or Kahn - don't be Joe Hitched-for-life. Don't be Tommy skirt-chaser. You may desire women, but don't depend on getting one. There are greater things for men to conquer.

For what used to separate the two, and now destroys man.... is their dependance on the other.

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo, man. A lot of people come on here with one line questions like how do I get her to like me or what am I doing wrong? Everyday I hear guys say that men are logic. Well here is a logic statement. There are too many women on this earth to be worried about how one think of you. Then some people ask how to become confident? I can`t give them a straight answer because everybody is different as far confidence goes. Me, the reason I have confidence is that I don`t think about trying to be confident. **** all the rules and these scientific notions people address on here. They may work, but they don`t guarantee success. Be yourself. If you are a wuss I am not saying act wussy in front of a woman. I mean everything you say has to be real and with meaning and you develop a deep connection with women. Women are emotional creatures so therefore your words and actions have to be felt by them. You want to make a good impression, make it REAL. That how you get success. Not with just women, but with yourself also. Be True.

To all of you that disagree with what I said, It`s a wonder why you can`t get women.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the general idea of not putting 'women' at the forefront of life, good post.

And I think it's important to recognise that a man's sexuality, his sexual feelings and desires for sex are an important part of his life. It is possible for a man who feels unsatisfied in this area to look for ways (such as coming to this site) of improving his sexual lot without putting women on a pedestal.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't confuse "screwed lots and lots of women" with "gave a **** about them" ;)

many of the great emperors (especially Egyptian) had hundreds of wives; and basically had sex whenever they felt like it (ahh, the good life). Because of this, in fact, they barely cared about "seducing woemn"...... what good would it do them?

Genghis Kahn raped more women than any man sitting in prison right now, I could guarantee you that. I would hardly consider that "being a prolific lover".....

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very good post.

Just to comment on confidence as GQ mentioned, I think its being content with your decisions and your rationale behind decisions. If you second guess yourself or beat yourself up, you won't be confident. That is the definition of confidence

con·fi·dence ( P ) Pronunciation Key (knf-dns)
n.
Trust or faith in a person or thing.

A feeling of assurance, especially of self-assurance.

The state or quality of being certain: I have every confidence in your ability to succeed.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seloifter
don't confuse "screwed lots and lots of women" with "gave a **** about them" ;)

many of the great emperors (especially Egyptian) had hundreds of wives; and basically had sex whenever they felt like it (ahh, the good life). Because of this, in fact, they barely cared about "seducing woemn"...... what good would it do them?

Genghis Kahn raped more women than any man sitting in prison right now, I could guarantee you that. I would hardly consider that "being a prolific lover".....

...so how does having women available to you in droves and not caring about seducing them (like those Egyptians) make THEM "profilic lovers"? You've just defeated your own point. :D

I think that most emperors were probably shyt lovers who basically only cared for their own orgasms. Think about it. If a guy fvcks a *****, I hardly think he cares about her pleasure. The only time a man REALLY cares about a woman's pleasure (and thus puts the effort into being physically and emotionally attentive during sex) is when he is in LOVE. It's true.

People misunderstand Genghis Khan and think of him as some kind of caricature. That's coz they don't know jack about him. It's also that "invading asiatic horde" mentality that makes people so quick to dehumanize and caricaturize him. That's just ignorance.

The fact is that ALL invading armies rape and pillage. The Mongols did it, yes. But the Germans in WW2 did unspeakable things to the Russians, and the Russians did it right back to the German women when they eventually won the war. The Danes did the same shyt to the English when they invaded the NorthEast coast of England in the early middle ages. The Greeks did the same on their war path to South Asia (India). It goes on and on.

I think that Genghis probably had a wife or concubine or two that he really did care for, and did his part in pleasing them. He was a monster, but also human. I think that is what captivate people so much about him.

dollashort

Don Juan
Reaction score
seloifter ur d man.

man you look at tv today and mass media and all that ****, and all they do is try and project the image of the common male as thinking of nothing but sex and beer. worrying about nothing but sex is what passes as cool, like fhm mags and such propogate. it seems for some reason that manipulating men to make them like women is a priority nowadays.

as quoted by the 'Unknown Don':

21) Sex is generally overrated. The amount of effort expended in obtaining it vs. the payoff is absurd.

duno man, and i always used to ask myself wy on earth do we seem to not have that manly edge to us.

the other night i was on the net and i wasnt really tryin to hit on any girls, and wierdly i got some numbers just by being ****y and having fun.

one of the girls asks me, where have all the men gone?

i think i should just concentrate on gym for the next few months and make that my priority, get some testosterone pumping.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
During the crusades, when a city was conquered, it was not uncommon for women to strip off their clothes pleading the concquerers to take their bodies but spare ther lives. Moslems and Christians alike.

The word 'skull' actually originates from the norse word 'skaal', which means 'cheers'. It originated from the habit vikings had of cleaving open the skulls of theirbritish victims and drinking blood from the craniums. And of course, saluting with a 'skaal'.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skaal! ;)