Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What type of photos for OLD apps?

Jdunca10

Reaction score
Just got out of a 7 year relationship. Nuked my phone and social media so i didnt have to go thru and delete every photo that reminded me of the thot. (Which was dumb cause ill never see my cat again and that cat was my world)

Anyways, thinkin about dl bumble. Dont plan on meeting up with anyone, just seeimg if i can get some matches for a confidence boost. If i put a few selfies is that ok for a hookup bs app or should i just say **** it and jerk off? I can post a photo of what i look like if that helps

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got out of a 7 year relationship. Nuked my phone and social media so i didnt have to go thru and delete every photo that reminded me of the thot. (Which was dumb cause ill never see my cat again and that cat was my world)
I assume she found a side lover while you were expending your resources as a provider?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
You want a few photos of you doing something you're passionate about.

Side view shots, where you're looking away from the camera, are also good.

A photo or two with some friends, where you're highlighted...also good.

Jdunca10

Reaction score
I assume she found a side lover while you were expending your resources as a provider?
Side lover? Most likely. Provider? Absolutely not. Split everything 50/50. She wanted a provider and most likely why she broke up w. Me.

Jdunca10

Reaction score
You want a few photos of you doing something you're passionate about.

Side view shots, where you're looking away from the camera, are also good.

A photo or two with some friends, where you're highlighted...also good.
Gotcha. Every angle covered except friends. Guess ill have to get together with the dudes

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on the site I guess. The facebook dating app for example most girls use garbage pics, selfies and such I guess because it's free. Same as Tinder and POF. Match people seem to use more fancy photos, professional pics, photos doing activities and stuff and such. Then again that's a paid website.

Jdunca10

Reaction score
Depends on the site I guess. The facebook dating app for example most girls use garbage pics, selfies and such I guess because it's free. Same as Tinder and POF. Match people seem to use more fancy photos, professional pics, photos doing activities and stuff and such. Then again that's a paid website.
Ive been in a relationship for the past 7 years. Im 32. I figured these apps were "let me see who i find attractive to plow me" so was just gonna upload quick selfies. But i nuked everything with me doin "fun" ****

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
just seeimg if i can get some matches for a confidence boost.
If you want a confidence boost, the LAST place you want to go is on OLD.

My advice is hit the gym, get your diet in order and start hustling with a new side income.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Ive been in a relationship for the past 7 years. Im 32. I figured these apps were "let me see who i find attractive to plow me" so was just gonna upload quick selfies. But i nuked everything with me doin "fun" ****
Don't you have any pics with family or a friend? Even if it's just a couple it's better than selfies. I mean two selfies and two regular pics are fine. Many women just post garbage selfies anyway.

Jdunca10

Reaction score
If you want a confidence boost, the LAST place you want to go is on OLD.

My advice is hit the gym, get your diet in order and start hustling with a new side income.
Gyms been my life since i was 16. Im in good shape. New side is good advice. Struggling with income.

Jdunca10

Reaction score
Don't you have any pics with family or a friend? Even if it's just a couple it's better than selfies. I mean two selfies and two regular pics are fine. Many women just post garbage selfies anyway.
Good ****. Didnt think of that. Just got back on fb cause my pfp was me and my ex so for a month i deleted it. Just put a new pic up and deleted her. Hate using fb but alot of connections are using messenger and ****

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some selfie’s are ok ,try to get a friend capturing you in some full body shots too
Scroll through IG and model what looks cool

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I use onlinedating, I mostly use randomly captured photos from hikes, biking, playing guitar or bass in the rehearsal room with the band... And one photo that shows my face. Never selfies

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Professional style photos is you must.
Like others said. Doing something.
You will most likely have to do your cycle of OLD to find out whats really going on since 7 years ago.
It would serve your life much more if you focus on building your finances, stay in shape, get outside, build a hobby,
And meet women you see in person or social circles.
It is the harder route but much more fullfilling. If you live in metro areas all the better. Good luck on the rebuild
100%. Can't agree more.
OLD can be a huge timewaster if you're not careful. Also it always felt kind of unnatural and forced to me.
As washed out as it might sound, focusing on you and your wellbeing will make the rest fall into place by it's own.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If muscular, shirtless photos. Shirtless photos are great for defined abs.

Professional style photos is you must.
Like others said. Doing something.
Yes!

And meet women you see in person or social circles.
It is the harder route but much more fullfilling. If you live in metro areas all the better. Good luck on the rebuild
100% agree.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is a disaster even for top tier males in my opinion. Tinder is like 80% dudes 20% women and 90% of those women are gross. Women don't need OLD to get dates, they use it for validation,

Bumble/Hinge if you want something serious.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OLD is a disaster even for top tier males in my opinion. Tinder is like 80% dudes 20% women and 90% of those women are gross. Women don't need OLD to get dates, they use it for validation,

Bumble/Hinge if you want something serious.
Tinder was fine until match llc purchased it. So was okc. Ever since match bought it they all went downhill. Gotta pay to play now like buying boosts and gold to get unlimited swipes.

Last edited: