Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What turns you on?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been with my gf for 3 or 4 month now. She likes to be dominated, whipped.

She asked me last night..what do i like in bedroom? What turns you on? I'm curious as what members on this board answer would be to that?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I like it when a girl kisses, nibbles, licks my ear...not sure why but my c0ck feels like it's going to burst when they do that...

Also like it when they tell to fvck them harder or to "give it to me" or "make me cvm"

Standing a woman up against the wall, turning her around and ravaging her while pulling her hair and pressing her face into the wall while talking sh!t into her ear about how she is stuck there and is just going to have to take it as I fvck her harder and harder until I either run out of gas or her knees buckle and she falls down. Usually it's her knees buckling haha.

Her telling me to stretch her tight little ass open with my c0ck and then telling me to fvck it harder

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it when a girl kisses, nibbles, licks my ear...not sure why but my c0ck feels like it's going to burst when they do that...

Also like it when they tell to fvck them harder or to "give it to me" or "make me cvm"

Standing a woman up against the wall, turning her around and ravaging her while pulling her hair and pressing her face into the wall while talking sh!t into her ear about how she is stuck there and is just going to have to take it as I fvck her harder and harder until I either run out of gas or her knees buckle and she falls down. Usually it's her knees buckling haha.

Her telling me to stretch her tight little ass open with my c0ck and then telling me to fvck it harder
Yeah, thats what she's after from me, but have'nt been able to give to her yet. I've fuc*ed her good, but have'nt talked dirty enough as she would like.

I've been seeing her for four month. She has told me alot that she wants me to be more naughty with her. She wants to be dominated.

I've had sex with her and *** in her every day for about two weeks. I make her *** a lot. She keeps telling me how intense the sex is. I work 12.5 hour shifts....can be quite tiresome...although i enjoy it.

Its starting to anger me. I've kept my control and centred my masculinity for months. She always testing me, playing games.

I actually feel like pulling away from her....giving myself a rest for a few days,,,but shes a right horny woman.....she loves sex and cuddles.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah, thats what she's after from me, but have'nt been able to give to her yet. I've fuc*ed her good, but have'nt talked dirty enough as she would like.

I've been seeing her for four month. She has told me alot that she wants me to be more naughty with her. She wants to be dominated.

I've had sex with her and *** in her every day for about two weeks. I make her *** a lot. She keeps telling me how intense the sex is. I work 12.5 hour shifts....can be quite tiresome...although i enjoy it.

Its starting to anger me. I've kept my control and centred my masculinity for months. She always testing me, playing games.

I actually feel like pulling away from her....giving myself a rest for a few days,,,but shes a right horny woman.....she loves sex and cuddles.
Start spanking her...a little harder so it stings and leaves her ass red, and tell her she is a naughty girl and naughty girls need to be punished.

When she is sucking your c0ck, pull her hand away and grab her by the back of the head and push her head down farther and hold it there until she chokes a little then give her a gentle slap in the face. Make her eyes well up a little with tears from your c0ck down her throat.

If she isn't acting right just tell her if she keeps it up you are going to have to "mistakenly" wrong hole her to teach her a lesson. I've said this to women and a few weeks later they tell me that was so hot and they have been thinking about it ever since I said it.

When you are fvcking her from behind wrap her hair around your wrist and grab it at the base of her neck and pull her head up and back so it force her to arch her back and then fvck her for all she is worth...

Tons of other stuff...I am constantly talking sh!t in their ear while I am fvcking them...most of them find it so hot and even if they aren't usually talkers they will start talking back after a while.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start spanking her...a little harder so it stings and leaves her ass red, and tell her she is a naughty girl and naughty girls need to be punished.

When she is sucking your c0ck, pull her hand away and grab her by the back of the head and push her head down farther and hold it there until she chokes a little then give her a gentle slap in the face. Make her eyes well up a little with tears from your c0ck down her throat.

If she isn't acting right just tell her if she keeps it up you are going to have to "mistakenly" wrong hole her to teach her a lesson. I've said this to women and a few weeks later they tell me that was so hot and they have been thinking about it ever since I said it.

When you are fvcking her from behind wrap her hair around your wrist and grab it at the base of her neck and pull her head up and back so it force her to arch her back and then fvck her for all she is worth...

Tons of other stuff...I am constantly talking sh!t in their ear while I am fvcking them...most of them find it so hot and even if they aren't usually talkers they will start talking back after a while.
Yeah she mentioned that she likes strangulation

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she is waiting for me in lingerie ready to seduce me , stockings & suspenders drive me nuts

My EX for all her flaws was pro swear she would buy new underwear & lingerie every week :rofl: