Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to say

Mrpilates

Reaction score
I'm trying to hook up with this girl, but I'm afraid of being friendzoned.

I will make this short cause it's kind of urgent.

Just got at text from her asking for advice about what to do on this movie date with some guy...

It might just be a test or something, cause I told her about another girl earlier today.

What would be a smart thing to say?

-Nothing
-Good advice
-Bad advice
-I don't care
?

Big Overseas 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're already in the fiendzone to me. But just to make sure, advise her like this:

"It doesnt matter what you go out and do with him. Whenever you're done, just have him drop you off over my place so we can have some REAL fun."

Then just sit back and let her respond.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Overseas 1 said:
Sounds like you're already in the fiendzone to me. But just to make sure, advise her like this:

"It doesnt matter what you go out and do with him. Whenever you're done, just have him drop you off over my place so we can have some REAL fun."

Then just sit back and let her respond.
EXCELLENT ADVICE! + REP

Mrpilates

Reaction score
Damn, already answered, mine was not that good (horrible). I can't be to big of an ******* though, cause I see her at work almost every day...

Pam: Going to see a movie with xxx tonight. How do you do that? Hate movies!
Me: Who is xxx and why are you asking me? Cancel! :p
Pam: Because you're my friend and you have to give me advice :p
Pam: I have to go. But it's ok cause then I will find out if he's trash or not:)
Me: He's trash. Upgrade:) You can't have a conversation when you're watching a movie. Hope it's not a romantic comedy. Enjoy

- a sad and confusing chat.

Seems like my little womanizing story from earlier today backfired

Mrpilates

Reaction score
So I'm trying to figure this girl out.

A little more input on my thing with, let's call her, Pam...

I've been working with her on a part-time job, and suddenly she started to pay a lot of attention to me, asking if I was single etc. She invited me back to her place for dinner one day, but nothing happened.

She also calls me handsome all the time and compliment my hair and body and stuff. I was planning on making a move when I was going to see her last week, but then she suddenly didn't have time (exept for this jerk...)

She calls or text me all the time, and we seem to have really good chemistry.

I don't want to be too aggressive because she told me she dumped her last flirt for being clingy. Today she called med and told me she had a dream about me (not sexual).

When I talking talked about some girl I had been with (she asked about it) she seemed really curious, and said she understand why girls like me and that she could also have had sex with me, but she's not into ONS. I know she's not looking for a serious relationship. She has just been in a looong one.

Do you think she is just being nice with the compliments, or do I still have a chance with this (superhot) one?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, dude, you wont get her. You're friendzoned. That. is. it.

Since you are from Norway, I feel that I have a *need* to help you out.

Post some random stuff in the anything else forum or something, so you get more posts counts, so we can PM.

Yes man

Reaction score
BADLY PLAYED.

You are getting jealous of this guy over nothing. Never get jealous, never say anything negative about your competition, that is basic right there.

She told you she her last flirt for being clingy? Never listen to what she says. Girls say things for a million reasons, most are straight up lies.

Mrpilates

Reaction score
Thanks for helping out.

Yes, pretty obvious with the dating-advice, but what is up with all the compliments, she must want something (I have no money, no skills, nothing:))

It's definately not attention, she gets plenty

Last edited:

Mrpilates

Reaction score
Yes man said:
BADLY PLAYED.

You are getting jealous of this guy over nothing. Never get jealous, never say anything negative about your competition, that is basic right there.

The trash talk was a joke (badly translated, should have have been a just kidding in there). I think she got it