Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to say when the chic says she's got a boyfriend?

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this has probaly been beat to death on here, but whats a good comeback when she says that?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just say: "Can't you have male friends?"

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just ignore or say "cool".

If you really want a comeback, "me too, he's just super"

But search, there's a ton of stuff on here and out on the interwebs.

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not used to them telling me that. The other night I asked chic for her number and she gave me the boyfriend crap I just said well give me your email address then no reason you cant have two boyfriends.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
timmylivingalie said:
I know this has probaly been beat to death on here, but whats a good comeback when she says that?

Smile and tell her: So? I have a girlfriend, sister and a pet rock.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an old school rap song, I don't remember the name since rap is not really my thing....but, you could say using lyrics from song,"What does your man have to do with me?" Or even better: I am not trying to date your boyfriend....I understand he has a lady friend, but I am trying to date you.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would typically respect her wishes and back off.

But if she's giving you other buying signals (most AFCs don't really understand what these are) then just keep smiling and tell her to put your drinks on his credit card.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice meeting you...good bye

seriously - she isn't attracted to you. You can spend uptine hours trying to get her to like you but why not just go meet someone else who is instantly attracted to you and WANTS to make things work vs. someone that doesn't?

If you are hearing this ALL THE TIME, it's probably because you are doing something wrong. Possibly showing too much interest too soon (without screening her, getting to know her)

MasterFuu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say " no worries - bye" .. There are plenty of beautiful single girls out there. Most of them have guy friends or are dating. But if she tells you she got a boyfriend then she's serious about him and that is a force field that's not easily broken. Wasted efforts.... look for single girls.

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
nice meeting you...good bye

seriously - she isn't attracted to you. You can spend uptine hours trying to get her to like you but why not just go meet someone else who is instantly attracted to you and WANTS to make things work vs. someone that doesn't?

If you are hearing this ALL THE TIME, it's probably because you are doing something wrong. Possibly showing too much interest too soon (without screening her, getting to know her)
In my earlier post I stated Im not used to them telling me that. Not hearing it all the time.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had something like this happen at Starbucks over the weekend. I was getting some work done and this girl starts openly hitting on me out of the blue.

We hit it off pretty well for the most part, and as soon as she realized the next step was to exchange numbers she stood up, called her BF on her cell, and walked off with a "hi honey" like the conversation with me never happened.

Indifference is always a good approach when they throw stuff like this at you.

trufun

Don Juan
Reaction score
timmylivingalie said:
I know this has probaly been beat to death on here, but whats a good comeback when she says that?[/QUOTE

Thas ok, I'm not the jeolous type

trufun

Don Juan
Reaction score
timmylivingalie said:
Or... I dont see a ring on that finger, so it must not be serious

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the chic legitimately has a boyfriend then you shouldn't be going there any ways.

If the chic is lying about having a boyfriend just so you don't continute hitting on her then whats the point? Move on to some other chic who isn't trying to shut you down before you get started.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you get the memo about how all hot girls have boyfriends... when they don't like the guy.

If she wants you, that sentence never comes out. Seriously, and if you play it well enough, you get to say "well, I have a girlfriend, whats the big deal?" If she somehow mentions it while you are making out/fvcking/whatever.

There was a while where the only girls I seemed to get were hot chics with boyfriends who wanted something different. For males, having high status/looks/money is a license to cheat. For women, being hot generally is a license to cheat. But she will normally only cheat if the guy is hotter than her bf.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"That's ok, I'm not a jealous man"

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she brings up a boyfriend....stop all conversation and walk.

"...nice meeting you....Good Luck...Bye!"

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
IF she brings up a Boyfriend...stop talking.

say this..."that's great...sounds serious. When is the wedding?"

She will look down sheepishly...and when she does just smile at her and wave good bye...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, although I wouldn't write her off immediately. She might utter that phrase because she is unsure of you.

My two comeback sre:

"Cool. Now you can have two!" With perhaps a "this is your lucky day" added on, depending on the woman.

The other is:

"Really? Is he going to marry you?" I like acw's answer, along the same lines. If she is just sh!t testing you'll know whether to pursue of cut bait at this point.