Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what to say to "We need to take things slow"

ck1mark

Reaction score
I am thrown this question "we will be having a relationship right" me: of course. Than she asks hey your going to have to take it slow with me. (now we had sex already) i messed up and made a somewhat defend myself statement.
What could i have said to this test thrown at me?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a few suggestions...

If she sais to you something like " you need to take it slow" you can reply by saying something like "there's no rush" or " ok no problem, i'm not in a rush" or " yeah, we got plenty time"

Those should do the job just fine.;)

Good Luck .

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when women try to set rules even before the game has begun. I like women that can roll with things as they come and not be so afraid to roll with it.

I'd just tell her that we'll take things as they come, no need to worry about things that haven't happened.

ck1mark

Reaction score
ok no problem = boring! cant give her her what she wants.

we will take things as they come... brilliant
thanks much guys

is there something funny i could say to that?

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not say this:

Time is precious. If we really like each other, why waste time and taking time , and delyaing and shyt. Why not get to the good part. (or 'Why not make the best enjoyment of each other)

I said this to a girl, and it works. My girl fell for this. And I'm saying this not to lure her, but because I actually think so. If you really like each other, why waste precious time. Make it the most romantic, or lustful you can ever make.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 suggestions...

What to say:

Her: "We're gonna have to take it slow"

You: "why? u gonna give me a speeding ticket? "

or

Her: "We're gonna have to take it slow"

You: "ok, let me just shift back into 1st gear, u want me to put my seat-belt on too?"

or

Her: "we're gonna have to take it slow

You: "You want me to stop time as well?"

( Please Note that all these are said in a joking manner. )

Well, i hope this was of help to you;)

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ladiesssman
Why not say this:

Time is precious. If we really like each other, why waste time and taking time , and delyaing and shyt. Why not get to the good part. (or 'Why not make the best enjoyment of each other)

I said this to a girl, and it works. My girl fell for this. And I'm saying this not to lure her, but because I actually think so. If you really like each other, why waste precious time. Make it the most romantic, or lustful you can ever make.
Good advise, as long as you dont come out as pressuring her into doing anything, all is good.;)

Uncle FranKKK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ck1mark
I am thrown this question "we will be having a relationship right" me: of course. Than she asks hey your going to have to take it slow with me. (now we had sex already) i messed up and made a somewhat defend myself statement.
What could i have said to this test thrown at me?
She said this AFTER you nailed her??? Obviously, her insane little brain is trying to test you somehow. I'm old now and this thing has happened to me about ten thousand times. They NEVER stop!

What I'd do is, acknowledge the test with a quick wink, or a wiseass comment like, "we're still gonna screw, right?" or "You mean we're not MARRIED already?" while SIDESTEPPING this comment. It's a clumsy, nervous move on her part. If you take it head-on, you're only going to make yourself look bad. She's trying to see if you'll crumble and wuss out. But even if you say something non -wussy like, "well whatever, I'll see ya," you're still playing with fire IMO. Make your comment BRIEF and DON'T let it turn into a CONVERSATION.

Duck that jab and continue on, if you play your cards right, you'll still end up getting 0ral at the end of the eve.

Much luck and much love, Frank.

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can act releived, and say, 'i am so glad you feel the same way, i have been meaning to say the same thing for a while. I felt you were coming on a little strong, and i think we should keep our options open'.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tao of Steve
...and i think we should keep our options open'.
That's gold... I'm filing that one away for 'special' occasions... ;)

ck1mark

Reaction score
your too much guys. thats some funny sh**

damn i totally fkd it up.. i was like i like taking things slow.. blah blah boring

Hanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always fond of.

HB: "We need to take things slow."
Me: Damn straight, I'm tired of you pressuring me into these situations.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hanz

Good one...

WHatever you do, don't engage in a serious conversation on this. ... this is a test, she is trying to gain control, for some reason... don't go down that path!

Dietzcoi

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You stole the words right out of my typing finger Hanz.

Another good twist is to give her a real passionate kiss just as you're finishing saying it. A bit of playful confusion is good.