Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to say to this hot babe i see a lot but don't know?

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 5th year senior at my college, 22 years old. I'm asian male and there is this hot asian girl that i see around a lot this year at my school. Funny thing is i never seen her around ever since i started college in 2004. She doesn't look that young nor old. The thing is all the times i seen her, she would usually fix her hair or do something that is a good sign. Last semester my buddy was with me and as we walked past her my friend told me she was staring at me. I was also dressed pretty decent though. Okay enough of this she look at me whiny stuff etc stuff.

I seen her many times already. I think i see her at least 2 times a week at the library every damn week. Can someone give me some good conversation starters? I read the DJ bible though i forgot many of the things already. The thing is how do you start a conversation with someone you don't know but you see them around all the time. Also, i go to a commuter college if that helps. MOst people usually just go home after class.

I was in the library last week but went to get somethign to eat with my friend. She's Russian and also very good looking but i get friendzoned already. I usually just sit with her in library and when we were coming back to our table b/c i left my bag there, i notice she was sitting on the table as well. I did just talk to my friend but of course i said nothing to her. When i was there studying, i was thinking of what to say to her but I'm not a natural and i could not think of anything. She later just left and turned the other way :down:

the next time i see her will probably be again at the library or at the school. Can someone give me some conversation starters with her? Do you think women look down on you after you don't say anything to them after this long? I definitely wished i said somethign to her the first few times i saw her.

Thank you so much.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go up to her and say this,
"hey, i've seen you around quite a bit, what's your name?

jdjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
go up to her and say this,
"hey, i've seen you around quite a bit, what's your name?
maybe take note of her books and talk about school to start?

then coffee...then lunch....dinner? then bang bang?