Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what to say to start a ltr

mr sexy

Don Juan
Reaction score
asking a chick on a date is one thing but what should yousay if you want to start a long term relationship with her.

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahhhaa. Just how do you think you can ask a girl to have a ltr??? A better question is - how do you know the relationship will be a ltr?

LTR just happen. Im sorry but your mentality is just off.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what should yousay if you want to start a long term relationship with her
There's nothing wrong with wanting to have a long-term relationship. But DX is right, you're a little off mentally here.

Can you ask a girl to be your girlfriend? Sure. Will the relationship last long? Probably not, but it's possible. So what's the problem with your thought process here is probably what you're wondering.

IF YOU ASK THE GIRL TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, YOU'RE GIVING UP YOUR BEST WEAPON, CHALLENGE. Why would an average girl that changes her mind every 20 seconds want something she can have? She probably wouldn't. I'm not saying asking a girl to be exclusive will guarantee that it won't last, but you're losing some ground in the process. You're holding up a white flag saying, I give up, I want you. Make no mistake about it. I wouldn't recommend trying this.

Instead, just assert your presence a little more(once you've been dating for awhile). Spending more time together will probably turn into an LTR at some point.

A little jealousy never hurt this kind of situation either...she sees you with another girl, she'll realize she wants you to herself.

Reaction score
You're holding up a white flag saying, I give up, I want you.
Excellent reply jmm854. I recently asked a girl to go out with me exclusively who I thought had a phenomenal level of interest in me. Of course she said no, because asking a girl to become exclusive is fundamentally AFC. Don't learn the hard way like me.

Stick with the rules on this one. The girl asks to become exclusive.