what to do.......

phillyb

Don Juan
Reaction score
met the girl of my dreams while visiting friends back home. I usually don't say this about chicks, because when i go out with the boys or anytime, im not looking to meet "her". however, I'm really into this girl and it seems we have alot in common.

So it was saturday night, I had met the girl the night before at another establishment. we talked for a bit and she asked if i would dance with her for a slow song. I said sure! We ended up talking for like an hour and 1/2 dancing three times etc.. So i asked her if i could call her sometime.

She was hesitant and said she wouldn't feel comfortable giving her number to a guy she just met at a bar. I said something ****y like "im not asking for marriage"...or something to that effect. So i changed the subject calmly.....then she tells me that she has a boyfriend, but not really a boyfriend......

geeesh......long story short, she gave me her number and told me to call her when i come into town again.......talk about mixed signals!!

soooo.......I want to call her, but i dont want to seem AFC......should I wait until i go back, or call her now....?

Gracias!

Junior Sanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you go to school or something away from your home town? im trying to get the whole perspective.

sounds like shes in the middle of something but not quite sure what to do with this other guy YET.

wait like a week and call her. just touch base with her and keep her thinkin about you.....

phillyb

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, i go to UF in gainesville......she goes to FSU in tally....were Im from....we both graduate AUG 6th.

Junior Sanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
well congrats to the both of you!!! ha ha

if you play your game right, you can have this one waiting for you to get home....

spread out the time (in between) that you contact this girl. this will keep you "new" to her.....

you dont want to play yourself out before you get back ya know?

phillyb

Don Juan
Reaction score
well thats another issue in and of itself........i dont know if i'm going back to tally....to live that is....in fact, i kind of want to move to central FL. but who knows.....I think she is going to stay there for another few years for grad school......so i guess it couldnt hurt to stay in touch.

Junior Sanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you bro! Just dont start rearranging your professional career around some chic....