Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Get out of here. Bye. You're getting ignored. Tell 16 y.o girls your 3 week lacrosse experience 30 years ago at a party, pretty sure they'll think you're cool.
Lol. It was 4 years of Division 1 baseball. You have lots to learn. Probably the same person as Richard

Andrewdiceclay

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's obviously losing interest but still kind of there. Text her the day of coffee and let us know. If she flakes, not interested.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO.
men communicate overtly, women communicate COVERTLY. learn to speak their language.

you have to sub-communicate in the way you talk to her that you dont NEED her in your life. your life is perfectly fine without her. youre the one giving HER the opportunity to MAYBE be a part of it. thats why you need to have multiple women in the line up and a passion beyond girls. it must be clear without outright saying it that she either accepts or risks YOUR REJECTION if she declines. you arent some sex starved simp. you have better things to do.

this is why "meet me at _____ @ 7:30" works. it has more of a subtext that she is an afterthought rather than a priority

in all of your dealings with women, YOU ARE A FREIGHT TRAIN PLOWING FORWARD. they either get out of the way or are DRAGGED ALONG FOR THE RIDE
But be careful that arrogance is not sub-communicated as you may miss some women that way.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date set 8 days out, and bad communication. No real connection.

Radio silence, with just a confirmation the day before, is very poor game. Expect her to be unenthused and likely flake.

2 quick tips from my view:

1. All women mirror. From English to Polish, to South-African, to Italian. From 20 to 30. Doesn't matter. Just seems to be a general woman thing. I've found it constant to deal with.

I don't think it's good to mirror back. If I don't reply to something in 2 hours (genuinly), and she mirrors, I don't mirror her mirror. I consider that overgaming.

2. Be a bit wary of how momentum effects your sets. Wise man once wrote:

There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.
That's almost a guaranteed flake, IMHO