Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just text her: Hey, just wondering if I could get a moment alone with you after school tomorrow? ;)

Its as simple as that, if she doesnt have time to talk for 5 minutes after school shes got issues.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. Thats harder then, is her school near yours? Do ya live close to her?

Just try to get her alone for a couple of minutes, make sure not to make a big deal out of it.

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Motion said:
I see. Thats harder then, is her school near yours? Do ya live close to her?

Just try to get her alone for a couple of minutes, make sure not to make a big deal out of it.
She goes to a school further down my road, bout 5 mins walk, and she lives pretty close too.
I've text her, and she never replied, so I don't think texting is a good idea

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, ouch. If you are that close to her and want to talk to her face to face I would suggest 'accidentally' bumping into her outside of her school, dont seem stalkerish! If shes with friends you might not want to go through with it, but if shes alone try to grab her aside and tell her that you want to speak to her for a couple of minutes. Its no big deal, just talk to her and get it over with.

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but that's the other way home. It's basically the long rotue, and she comes out the same time as me, and were a good 300 metres away from, so she would of gone by then, my mate goes that way, but he very rarely actually sees her.
I wanted to do the accidently bump into her thing too.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[quoteI really do like her, she is perfect, and amazing in everyway[/quote]

She is not. She is just a person. She eats and sleeps and ****s like everyone else. I can almost guarentee you that if you go out with her somewhere down the line after you break up you will think 'WHAT was I thinking when i liked her!?' I know me telling you this probably want change anything, but I can try. You aren't really in love with her you've fallen for the image you projected on her. Sure she's probably a nice attractive girl but she is not perfect. No one is.

I should of added, I'm not depressed, I'm back to normal now 100%. It was only the first week was like that.
I can't get to her if you know what I mean, I text her and she didn't reply, and texting her again is bad, I'm sure you would agree. So I think of bumping into her somewhere, but on purpose. She doesn't control my life, I still think she is amazing in everyway, and would love to be with her, but I can forget about her now.
Ok seems like you werent as bad as I thought ;) In motions advice is more realistic and closer to the social norm but most of us here have been influenced to be DJ. Somtime real life is different, but a lot of it is true. Tell her you think she is the most perfect person ever and you couldn't live without her, she will probably see desperation and run a mile.

Anyway good luck. Just curious, how old are you?

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean perfect as in what I saw in a girl. Everyone has an idea of what there dream girl would be, and we her, I can see all of that, I wouldn't say i love her, but it's more than a little crush or whatever, I won't tell her she is the most perfect person In the world.
The main thing what is confusing is if you read my first post, on the first time we spent together, and how she acted with me, then 5 days later, it seems as if I'm just another male friend, and I don't know how she feels about me, and getting to speak to her face to face is going to be hard enough, I mean she has quite strict parents, and goes to quite a good school, so spending weekends revising is what she has to do.
She seems so worth fighting for, and I really would like this too work.
All my other friends get girlfriends, because we go out with loads of girls each week, and everyone in the group likes somebody, but with my life, it's 10 times more diffucult.
I'm 15, and live in the UK

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnyboy15 said:
The main thing what is confusing is if you read my first post, on the first time we spent together, and how she acted with me, then 5 days later, it seems as if I'm just another male friend, and I don't know how she feels about me.
Get used to it, why you ask?
Because shes a woman.

I would definetly try to figure out why she is acting like that, but dont seem desperate or stalkerish, and seriously; how hard can it be to get her alone? You are making it a bigger deal then it really is.

If you are really desperate to see her, skip the last 15 minutes of class (Tell you teacher youre going to the dentist), and 'accidentally' bump into the girl by her school.

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is hard enough getting to SEE her let alone getting her alone. If I went to her school, it would mean going the other way, the long way, plus there's what 1000s people coming out of that school, so the chance of actually just going past the school as she comes out is very rare, I know she always comes out with her mate, because they live really close to each other, and walk home together, I'm not despearate to see her, it's more of I need to see her, I mean If I have to move on, I have to actually speak to her first.

Last edited:

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your events remind me of the girl that drove me to this site. ...memories... good times... :'(

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what, I've meet another girl who I really get on with, were getting close. I mean it's taken the thought of the other girl off quite a bit.
I know something is thrown at me to make things even more ****ed up lol, I bet I'll be really close to this girl and then i see the other girl again after like 2 months. My life, it's just funny.