Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I really like. I spent lastnight thinking about her every second, and I woke up in the morning not hungry with butterflies thinking about her.

The time I spent her was good, she hurt herself laughing with me she thought I was hilarious. She said she loved me and hugged my arm and started walking with me and talking though she does it too other friends.

She stared at me a bit, and sometimes she would look at me and just start laughing, also there was a joke my friend told everyone laughed aprt from her, she gave a short sharp one ha laugh kinda thing, then when I say something simple she laughs much harder.
Also when she was laughing she would sometimes lean towards me and try touch me if she was close, she also rubbed some vaseline on my hands she came out of nowhere and remembered my hands were sore from when I said earlier on so she put some on, she also said "you make my legs turn to jelly" I don't know if she was joking but she was looking right at me.
Shes quite a lound girl, not *****y exactly, but shes not shy at all.

I didn't really fancy until I i was thinking about her saturday night I asked a friend and look at some websites and asked some people on the net and I was convinced that I really liked her. That Saturday night was restless and all I can think about is her, then Sunday morning the same and I lost my appetite. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I spent quite depressed and just thinking of her and getting nervous, warm and that, and In the evenings I would cry and say that I love her.

I decided to get her a valentine day card, and Put a joke in it what she found very funny when we meet on saturday, I was nervous the whole today getting ready to meet her, I gave her the card and she opened it and laughed at the joke we had, and that was it.
We went to the park, and at first I was shy but started having fun later. yet again she laughed at nearly everything I done and said.

My friend told her that I liked her when I wasn't there, and I found out later from another friend that she knows how I feel.
Apparently she went "awww", that's all I know so far
On monday we went out with her and one of her mates and 2 of mine, we had a really good time and i was "hilarious" and made her laugh and my mates alot.

We were talking and messing about then and out of no where she said "do you have something you want to tell me" I was joking round still with my mates and I just come out with "I'm a women. just joking" I know it made my mates laugh but she didn't and kind of looked away.

It wasn't till later that I realised that she knew I liked her. She was talking to my mate and my mate said good luck with john tomorrow and apparently she said "why is he going to ask me out", but my mate said no he wants to tell you how he feels about you. but I didn't know that until later when she was gone, we didn't go out with her today but, so I texted her asking her what she was doing ttomorrow, because I wanted to tell her how I feel and she text back after half and hour saaying shes going somewhere with some girls(friends) to some market, (i don't like big groups, and with people I don't know, and them being girls It's not what I like). I ended up texting her 30 mins lating asking her if she wanted to meet up after, then 30mins later I text her again saying "I really like you and saying sorry about monday" and I explained I didn't know until later when my mate told me what he said to you.

You see I wanted to let it flow and let it happen naturally, but she is best mates with my mate, he is always the one to arange going out, but we know these other girls, and obviously there more interested going out with these other girls instead. I've said before "oh can't we go out with alice(her)" and it's just been ignored really, I don't want to keep saying oh can we go out with them, because I'll sound like a ****head and despearate like you said. That's why I text her on tuesday saying "what you doing tomorrow" she took a while to reply, and said she was going shopping with some girls, I would say I'm shy, but I just don't like big groups, especially if I don't know them, and there girls, so I text her after saying "Do you want to meet up after". I waited 20-25 minutes and thought I'm just going to text her it all instead, because I'm not going to be seeing her every week, so I thought I've gotta say how I feel, and aplogize for what happened the day before.

She knows I like her, and really wanted to tell her face to face, my friends said call her etc, and I was like no I prefer it face to face, but i thought I text her, that way i can say it, she has it there on her phone, and she knows. Where we come from texting or ringing is fine, we mostly text because it is cheaper(so there's no text your a ***** and ring makes you a man.
I left it a day, then went to ring her, and it rang 5 times and went to voice mall. I've left it 7 whole days since. She found out I like her different ways what I didn't want. If I had my way i would go out with her somewhere nice like cinema etc, buy her big popcorn drink and flirt with her, then tell her how i feel, but it's akward the way things in my life go. From what I've heard from our time on saturday she seems she really likes me, and I think she is amazing in everyway, she perfect, the girl I wanted, and it came when i least expected it.

I don't know what to do from now on, I really don't want to move on because I've spent the last 2 weeks not myself etc and I don't want to give up onto she says "I don't like you in that way". If I go on, I don't know what to do, She knows how i feel, even though it didn't come out the way I would of wanted it. I was thinking of bumping into her accidently(but on purpose).
Now I'm not a whuss or anything, I mean seem like a ****head the way I've done it, but that's the situation of it, it was complicated.
Sorry for the long post. I will greatly appreciate all answers and suggestions.
Thanks

Last edited:

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for the long post, but I'm not good at shorterning things.
Also I'm not a shy guy, and I've flirted with her a bit, touching etc, and I am confident, but not ****y.
Thanks for all the posts.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump. you already know what advice i'd give since i've talked to you already, so i won't bother. bump

just clean up your post next time.

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really shorterned it, because every bit is important, as I've learnt I could tell one part and it could be mean the complete opposite to the other part what I tell.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try using paragraphs. You might get more responses. I certainly don't want to strain my eyes trying to read this.

rockman

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was you, I would just ask her whats wrong, cuz theres obviously something wrong if the two of you haven't talked in a while. I know you already told her how you feel, but I would try really hard to talk to her again and say the same stuff you did except this time FACE TO FACE.

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, it's wierd. I need to talk to her, and want to, but it's getting to her, without seeming despearate, needy, stalkerish etc, what I am happy doing. Oh, just to add the confusing part of whether she likes me or not, it's gone from really like, to not at all.

rockman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, talk to her ASAP, no matter how she feels. Doesnt matter if she hates you, fact of the matter is that she used to really like you and now she doesnt, so obviously something went wrong.

My two cents.

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnyboy15 said:
There is this girl I really like. I spent lastnight thinking about her every second, and I woke up in the morning not hungry with butterflies thinking about her.
Ah I remember the good ol' days when I used to be this way.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditto DJ Mathew.

You read the bible?

Reguadless of whether you get this girl or not you've got problems.

Ditch the girl and go to the gym, play some sport, pick up an instrument or something.

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Ditto DJ Mathew.

You read the bible?

Reguadless of whether you get this girl or not you've got problems.

Ditch the girl and go to the gym, play some sport, pick up an instrument or something.
Problems? What's wrong with me?

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
What's wrong with you is you told her how you feel. One of the #1 rules on this site is that you never reveal to a girl how you feel about her, it's the stupidest idea ever because it makes you appear weak and unconfident.

Jester is saying you need a hobby because you're always texting this girl saying you like her and if she would like to meet up some time, rather than just call her once every few days.
Well actually I didn't my mate told her when I wasn't there.
So she knew anyway, should there was no point denying it.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to work on your wittiness and cleverness. first you said you're a pretty funny guy that she can laugh and have a good time with, right?

you don't have to deny liking her... but you don't have to admit it... you need to learn how to think of something on the spot--which you did with the "I'm a women. just joking"... but you ruined it by saying "i'm joking" because you were scared you'd lose her "acceptance".
btw, the djbible is atthe bottom of everypage on the forum... The DJ Bible

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
you need to work on your wittiness and cleverness. first you said you're a pretty funny guy that she can laugh and have a good time with, right?

you don't have to deny liking her... but you don't have to admit it... you need to learn how to think of something on the spot--which you did with the "I'm a women. just joking"... but you ruined it by saying "i'm joking" because you were scared you'd lose her "acceptance".
btw, the djbible is atthe bottom of everypage on the forum... The DJ Bible
Actually thinking of it now. I didn't actually say "I'm Joking", when i said I'm a women, lol, seriously I didn't actually say I'm joking, I'm sure.

Yookiwooki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with you is that you're life is now dedicated to this girl. This is the cause of the problems SinJester and DJ Matthew mentioned.

Completely depending on a girl for happiness, or any person for that matter, is going to screw you over.

You need to balance your life, not only focusing on her. This will make you happier.

Sorry if I sound like im preaching, but this is my philosophy, and I'm sure it works well applied to anyone.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yookiewookie basically cleared up what I was going to say. I used to be like you man, I'm sure a lot of us did, but I look back on those days with regret and fight it intensly when I feel those feelings creeping back.

I didn't really fancy until I i was thinking about her saturday night I asked a friend and look at some websites and asked some people on the net and I was convinced that I really liked her. That Saturday night was restless and all I can think about is her, then Sunday morning the same and I lost my appetite. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I spent quite depressed and just thinking of her and getting nervous, warm and that, and In the evenings I would cry and say that I love her.
Bad bad bad bad. Your getting really depressed over a girl. I think she likes you and you should just stop thinking and go for it. Take her somewhere and go for the kiss or something, show her you like her through your actions.

However I was really focusing on the you gettin her part. Whatever works. And trust me sometimes the DJ methods don't work. But I haven't seen a confession text work either. The thing is even when you get her all your hapiness will depend on her. How will you feel if she's out of town? What will you do if she breaks up with you? Slit your wrists? I've seen it happen... And you will either break up or get married, so think about that.

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should of added, I'm not depressed, I'm back to normal now 100%. It was only the first week was like that.
I can't get to her if you know what I mean, I text her and she didn't reply, and texting her again is bad, I'm sure you would agree. So I think of bumping into her somewhere, but on purpose. She doesn't control my life, I still think she is amazing in everyway, and would love to be with her, but I can forget about her now.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post, I'm actually in a similar problem. When I was out for a walk with the girl I had a huge crush on, she admitted that she liked me and asked what I thought of her, I said: I think you know how I feel for you. And then kissed her. We had a great time and when we went each to ours I was really happy. But then later she started texting me with stuff like: "Why cant you just tell me what you feel? I dont know where I have you, etc. etc."

I never understood why she was so pissed, for no apperant reason. However, I sorted things out with her through texting, phone calls etc. And now she doesn't speak to me at all, even though she said she was sorry and wanted us to do stuff together. Its like shes ignoring me, but I learned not to care. you should try to sort things out with her, FACE TO FACE. Dont do it through messages because then she might act diff IRL. But she sounds like shes worth fighting for, dont give up if you really like her man!

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
see the trouble is getting with her face to face. She has fairly strict parents, and she has to spend the weekend revising!!. I really do like her, she is perfect, and amazing in everyway, course she doesn't rule my life, she just comes into my head when I'm alone thinking and that.