Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do?!!

andreus

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I've been dating this girl for a few months now, and I think she is obsessed. She writes me letters all the time and seems sort of insecure in the relationship (even though she is pretty, smart, etc.). I made the biiiig mistake of telling her I love her. I mean, I sort of was "excited" when I said it, so I thought I meant it, but now I realize that I really don't. But, I can't really back-track, as its taken me a month and a half to realize that that is not how I feel. However, I am afraid to hurt her feelings as it seems like everything else has been sort of falling apart and changing around her. She told me that she hopes things never change and all of that jazz, I don't know what to do!

Thanks in advance!

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to do it sometime or else you'll be with her for the rest of your life... better sooner than later because she'll have more time to recover.
Tell her you can still be friends and give her a hug...

Then split :p

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, what do you want? You want her out of your life completely?

If you don't want anything to do with her, simply man up and tell her that you don't want her in your life anymore. She'll get hurt but it's better to do that than to be immature and prolong the inevitable, i.e., leading her on.

If you want something out of her, put up with the fact that she really digs you. Embrace the fact that she's totally into you.

The Eurasian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try going completely AFC on her untill she gets bored of you. No hurt feelings.

andreus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I really like going out with her, so I don't really want to break it off. I just think that I've set some pretty high emotional expectations in her head, and I don't want her to be deceived.