Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do with my GF

kidman

Don Juan
Reaction score
here's the problem....me and my gf have been with each other for 6 months so far.lately i got pissed becuz she started calling someguy everyday and at late night too.so i warned her about it and told her not to talk to him again.then she comes the next day telling me that she talked to him at latenight.u might think shes trying to tell me that shes no longer interested in me but no becuz after she told me that she showed some real signs of interest so what should my reaction be like to something like that?BTW she called me like 3 times now and i didnt answer.... at the last call i showed her indirectly that im pissed at her and told her bye and just hanged up.thanks

Last edited:

car501

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kidman
then she comes the next day telling me that she talked to him at latenight.u might think shes trying to tell me that shes no longer interested in me but no becuz after she told me that she showed some real signs of interest so what should my reaction be like to something like that?
Why did she tell you she called him ? If it was late at night and you wern't there why would she bother telling you ? She trying to stir something in you. Maybe to make you jelous. Maybe she's a drama queen. If she has high intrest in you and she's your girlfriend why would she need to talk to the other guy ?
My opinion, tell her you don't like her calling him. Tell her calmly and nicely. Don't get pissed or fly off the handle, that maybe the reaction she's looking for. If she gives you a hard time about it or makes excuses, then you have one of two choices:
1. Put up with it and deal or
2. Kick her to the curb and move on.

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While car501 may have a point, if it were me I'd just cut contact and end it immediately. If she's playing you, you don't need it and it won't stop here. If she's lost interest or is interested in someone else, then you're not doing yourself any favours by keeping her in your circle.

But that's just me, and I'm an a$$hole.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened to me twice. If a girl does this to you, go back to macking WHILE in you're in your relationship (you heard me).

Pick up girls like "that", that look good etc., and brag to her how many girls YOU talk to late at night. This either:

1.) Makes her realize she's being retarded.
2.) Makes her realize you're too important and she shouldn't mess up.
3.) Might cause her to leave you, although this is EXTREMELY rare (meaning it hasn't happened to me).

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's only testing you.

Have confidence in yourself and act indifferent to the situation.

Tell her that the both of them should catch up if they want.
Encourage her to have guys as friends.

Im not sure how old she but if she's anywhere between 18-23 thats what i call the DANGER AGE she will do this kind of stuff if thats the way she is until she grows up.

If you want to be with her you have to get used to the idea of your gf being freinds with other guys, and encouraging it.

Trust me when you start to encourage you gf to have other guys as friends it says a lot about your self confidence and she wont do it as much when she see's that.

And if she does cross the line with of her guy friends you know what to do.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprise if she broke it off with you in the near future. Just doesn't sound like relationship material to me.

DJ Hawtness is right, just go out with other girls while she talks to this guy. Go your seperate way. If she wants to salvage whatever is left of the relationship, let her do it. You're a DJ and a DJ doesn't stand by while his woman disrespects him.

Honestly I would never wait until she crosses the line. A DJ should have enough insight to leave the relationship before it crashes, saving him the trouble of the drama.